• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to tell if you’re an idiot

It pays in three ways:

1. You get to feel like an insider, having secret knowledge the "sheeple" don't have.
2. It makes you feel superior to these "sheeple" with their book learning and lack of "common sense."
3. It makes you feel like someone - even if they're evil - is running the show, which is important to primates. The truth is, nobody's really driving the train, everyone is drunk in the club car.
I second point #3

Here’s a hint, Revelation: given the title of this thread, you really and truly should not have answered the questions directly above.

thanks watsup, very Kind and protective of you.

my purpose on this forum is not self aggrandizement but to show my concern for those who may be Left Behind because of unbelief. (it could even be you if i don't get to you first)

being an 'idiot' doesn't concern me much; better to be a 'fool for Christ, than an Unbeliever Left Behind' is my basic thought on that question. there is a verse that says something like that, if i can find it for you.

1 Corinthians 4:10 "We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised"

you really and truly should not have answered the questions directly above.

why not? nobody else has the Guts to answer the questions, so i thought it would be good to introduce myself by answering the Questions thoughtfully and honestly.

my answers are fairly brief and seem to be how many christians may answer them. the Unbelieving world really doesn't respect us anyway, so it's best to just Shine the Light inside the Dark places on this forum.

Edit, apparently we have 90 seconds left, not very much time me thinks. if we make it to april 8 in that time, hopefully the signs i am warning about causes many to repent and journey to the Light. blessings, 3 weeks

dooms clock.jpeg

thanks watsup, very Kind and protective of you.

my purpose on this forum is not self aggrandizement but to show my concern for those who may be Left Behind because of unbelief. (it could even be you if i don't get to you first)

being an 'idiot' doesn't concern me much; better to be a 'fool for Christ, than an Unbeliever Left Behind' is my basic thought on that question. there is a verse that says something like that, if i can find it for you.

1 Corinthians 4:10 "We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised"

why not? nobody else has the Guts to answer the questions, so i thought it would be good to introduce myself by answering the Questions thoughtfully and honestly.

my answers are fairly brief and seem to be how many christians may answer them. the Unbelieving world really doesn't respect us anyway, so it's best to just Shine the Light inside the Dark places on this forum.

Edit, apparently we have 90 seconds left, not very much time me thinks. if we make it to april 8 in that time, hopefully the signs i am warning about causes many to repent and journey to the Light. blessings, 3 weeks

View attachment 67499451
Time is ticking. If you really believe this, you’ll take advantage of my RISK FREE offer!

But I guess you don’t believe.

to show my concern for those who may be Left Behind

You do know those books and movies are fiction, right, just like the stories in the Bible.

. if we make it to april 8 in that tim

Nobody here is buying this scam, although I suspect that some of your ignorant rube followers are.

You do know those books and movies are fiction, right, just like the stories in the Bible.

the Left Behind movies and books are Fiction based on the Prophetic books of the bible including Revelation.

for many, this may be the Only prophetic exposure they may get or for others it may elicit a curiosity concerning what the bible says concerning the End Times.

many don't realize that we ARE in the End Times, these movies give a good foundation for them to build on. the free one i found is low resolution because YouTube tends to pull down the better ones to force you into a Pay Zone

guess there is still high demand for Bible Prophecy Truth out there

Nobody here is buying this scam, although I suspect that some of your ignorant rube followers are.

so now you know the future huh Watsup.

ok, then tell us what is going to happen April 8, we will wait for your Version of the Truth.

The story of “LEFT BEHIND” focuses on Cameron “Buck” Williams (Kirk Cameron of TV’s “Growing Pains” fame), a world renowned TV reporter who, while on location in Israel to interview Dr. Chaim Rosenzweig (Colin Fox) about his new food growth formula, witnesses the miraculous decimation of Israel’s enemy as it attacks from the air. As if that was not enough of an enigma, the world is thrown into upheaval when millions worldwide suddenly vanish. Airline pilot Rayford Steele (Brad Johnson) and stewardess Hattie Durham (Kirk’s real-life wife Chelsea Noble) find many disappearances onboard their jet.

Back at home, Rayford’s wife and son are among those missing, while his daughter Chloe (newcomer Janaya Stephens) is left behind. Pastor Bruce Barnes (Clarence Gilyard of “Walker, Texas Ranger”) finds himself remaining on Earth, facing the harsh reality that knowing of Christ and believing in Him are two separate things. Bruce, Rayford, Chloe and Buck all place their faith in Christ and become committed to reaching others with the truth, while attempting to stand up against the evil plans of the antichrist, world leader Nicolae Carpathia (Gordon Currie). Unfortunately, Hattie, like millions of others on the globe, is deceived by Carpathia. Believing him to be the answer to world peace, she eagerly joins him as his personal assistant.

blessings. 3 weeks

Time is ticking. If you really believe this, you’ll take advantage of my RISK FREE offer!

But I guess you don’t believe.

thanks.

Three G, i don't know if i trust your offer; you haven't answered the 10 idiot questions yet. so whose side you on?

have you inquired much concerning april 8? something may happen terrible perhaps, so then what? better get Prepped, water beans et al. dig out your old Bible and start reading the new testament nightly with your family and get down and pray.

things will then be gooood for you, me thinks....

On April 8th 2024 there will be a solar eclipse and maybe 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS, who knows? The Bible speaks of many events to unfold before the return of the Son of Man mentioned in Revelations which some believe is the book in the bible that speak about the last days. Are we living in the End Times and does this celestial event on April 8th prove that?

We have never seen 3 days of darkness on earth or at least NOT in this Era but that too is also written in the scripture. The prophecy foretells three days and nights of "an intense darkness" over the whole earth, against which the only light will come from blessed beeswax candles, and during which "all the enemies of the Church ... will perish."

The prophecy parallels the Ten Plagues against Egypt in the Book of Exodus (Ex. 10:21–29)Why does God make these Eclipse's in the sky, maybe it's a sign from him to let His people know the timing and coming of His return. Speak up leave a comment below and let us know what you think. Don't forget to subscribe for more videos like these!

thanks.

Three G, i don't know if i trust your offer; you haven't answered the 10 idiot questions yet. so whose side you on?
I don’t have time to answer questions. I’ve got three weeks to work on converting heathens. So busy.
have you inquired much concerning april 8? something may happen terrible perhaps, so then what? better get Prepped, water beans et al. dig out your old Bible and start reading the new testament nightly with your family and get down and pray.

things will then be gooood for you, me thinks....

On April 8th 2024 there will be a solar eclipse and maybe 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS, who knows? The Bible speaks of many events to unfold before the return of the Son of Man mentioned in Revelations which some believe is the book in the bible that speak about the last days. Are we living in the End Times and does this celestial event on April 8th prove that?

We have never seen 3 days of darkness on earth or at least NOT in this Era but that too is also written in the scripture. The prophecy foretells three days and nights of "an intense darkness" over the whole earth, against which the only light will come from blessed beeswax candles, and during which "all the enemies of the Church ... will perish."

The prophecy parallels the Ten Plagues against Egypt in the Book of Exodus (Ex. 10:21–29)Why does God make these Eclipse's in the sky, maybe it's a sign from him to let His people know the timing and coming of His return. Speak up leave a comment below and let us know what you think. Don't forget to subscribe for more videos like these!

Trust me. Talked to God today about 9:15 this AM- he said it would be best if you sent me whatever you can (bitcoin, preferably, we know that’s God’s currency) to me, scheduled to send April 9.

It’s risk free.

I don’t have time to answer questions. I’ve got three weeks to work on converting heathens. So busy.

you don't look busy; most people on this forum are not 'busy'

go ahead and watch a few of my Select Videos concerning april 8 and give me your best guess.

and get serious about things please.

thanks. 3 more weeks.
Trust me. Talked to God today about 9:15 this AM- he said it would be best if you sent me whatever you can (bitcoin, preferably, we know that’s God’s currency) to me, scheduled to send April 9.

It’s risk free.

you don't look busy; most people on this forum are not 'busy'

go ahead and watch a few of my Select Videos concerning april 8 and give me your best guess.

and get serious about things please.

thanks. 3 more weeks.
I know all about it.

Send money before it’s too late.

he Left Behind movies and books are Fiction based on the Prophetic books of the bible including Revelation.

The Bible is mostly fiction. Revelation is nutcase rambling. The Left Behind movies are fiction. I have no idea why you insist on wallowing in fantastical myth.

many don't realize that we ARE in the End Times,

No, we're not. Tell it to your ignorant rube followers, because we are not buying it.

these movies give a good foundation for them to build on.

THey are a good foundation for ignorant rubes to believe fiction.

guess there is still high demand for Bible Prophecy Truth out there

Prophecy is not "Truth". It is making up stuff for the gullible.

ok, then tell us what is going to happen April 8, we will wait for your Version of the Truth.

An eclipse. That is all. And, of course, your scam claims for the ignorant rube followers.. That is all.

Scam.

ave you inquired much concerning april 8?

What's to inquire? There will be an eclipse. That is all.

something may happen terrible perhaps, so then what?

Nothing "terrible" is going to happen that will have anything at all to do with the eclipse, per se. This is just part of your obvious scam. On that day or the next, you will pick something "terrible" from the news, given that "terrible" things happen each and every day, and you will then claim, per your rearranged scam, that this "terrible "event is somehow linked to the eclipse. This whole scam is so childish and so obvious that a third-grader could see through it, and yet you are determined to carry it forward to your ignorant rube follower and they will probably actually believe you. Meanwhile, we will continue to laugh uproariously at your obvious scam.

better get Prepped, water beans et al. dig out your old Bible and start reading the new testament nightly with your family and get down and pray.

Superstition.

On April 8th 2024 there will be a solar eclipse and maybe 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS,

Your predications get sillier and sillier. I have a hard time thinking that you actually believe them because they are so outrageous. But you are dedicated to the scam, I suppose so that you will get positive feedback from your ignorant rube followers. Wouldn't it be better to try to educate them instead of keeping them ignorant. I suppose not, because then they would start questioning all of your fatuous claims

The Bible is mostly fiction. Revelation is nutcase rambling. The Left Behind movies are fiction. I have no idea why you insist on wallowing in fantastical myth.

No, we're not. Tell it to your ignorant rube followers, because we are not buying it.

THey are a good foundation for ignorant rubes to believe fiction.

Prophecy is not "Truth". It is making up stuff for the gullible.

An eclipse. That is all. And, of course, your scam claims for the ignorant rube followers.. That is all.

Scam.

we can wait.

I know all about it.

Send money before it’s too late.

don't pay attention to above naysayer, he has an outer coating of Teflon until things get real hot.

anyway thanks for the offer, you should consider your own spiritual condition and seriously consider what will shortly befall this earth regardless of the date.

i really can't guarentee anything for april 8, but i do know that your Eternity is out there for you to choose. please choose wisely.

thank you.

your life p15.gif...note this man realizes at the judgement that he was Insane for refusing God's offer of salvation. still wanna play games people?

if so, be aware that the future holds The Toaster. don't be that guy.

1. Do you believe the world is going to destroy itself in 8 years if we don't take drastic measures to fix climate change (as if that is fixable)
2. Do you believe the universe was unintentionally caused by mindless forces that didn't care if a universe or life existed?
3. Do you think the USA was primarily a heathen nation?
4. Do you believe former men should compete in women's sports and share locker rooms?
5. Do you think 'no one is above the law'?
6. Do you think only whites can be racist?
7. Do you believe AOC when she says she saw people drink out of toilets in retention centers at the border (during Trump of course)

The point was its not hard to create a list of loaded questions.
No scientist will say that, however lots of prominent people on the left (AOC) have suggested if we don't act immediately we're done for. She said in about 12 years 4 years ago.
It is the consensus among most scientists the universe did begin to exist at the big bang. There is lack of evidence it always existed.
I didn't ask if you care about sports.
Lots of people seem to be above the law.
According to many on the left only whites can be racist.
So you think we can release all the fossil carbon stored in the earth and face no consequences? Remember that the rapid warming we are experiencing is caused primarily from digging up fossil carbon and releasing it as CO2. CO2 is a greenhouse gas that remains in the air for many 1000's of years. We must stop burning fossil fuels BEFORE the warming becomes intolerable to life. We can't take it back.

I meant your questions are stupid, where as OP’s questions make sense. I’d ask you to go listen to Sean Carroll talk about religion and science, but I know you’ll either dismiss it because you disagree.

Asking what I think about AOC is not the same as asking if magic is real. Here, I’ll come up with some questions that are an actual litmus test to see if you care about logic:

1) Do you care is a conclusion follow the premises
2) Do you think evidence is necessary to treat something as true
3) Which is better: logic by induction, or logic by deduction
4) Do you hear out all sides of an argument fairly
5) Have you ever changed your mind about a deeply held belief
6) Do you acknowledge the possibility of being wrong

You see, my questions do not concern politics, they concern the thought process you use to judge reality.
Can a man become a woman or a woman become a man? Can a woman impregnate someone? Can a man get pregnant?

So you think we can release all the fossil carbon stored in the earth and face no consequences? Remember that the rapid warming we are experiencing is caused primarily from digging up fossil carbon and releasing it as CO2. CO2 is a greenhouse gas that remains in the air for many 1000's of years. We must stop burning fossil fuels BEFORE the warming becomes intolerable to life. We can't take it back.
Baloney. We will run out of fossil fuel long before it gets to a point we can't take it back. Perhaps you don't know but the earth in the past has survived far worse circumstances. Its believed at one time the earth was a giant snowball. More recently about 12,000 years ago humans survived the ice age. The earth has recovered from meteor and asteroid strikes on more than one occasion that turned the earth into a cauldron of fire. If we don't find an alternative solution humans will die in droves through starvation or war as the resources dwindle. In which case the earth will rebound assuming the primary cause is fossil fuel. We should be putting all our eggs in finding a cheap non-polluting alternative. There is no practical alternative to fossil fuel at the moment.

1. Do you believe the world is going to destroy itself in 8 years if we don't take drastic measures to fix climate change (as if that is fixable)
2. Do you believe the universe was unintentionally caused by mindless forces that didn't care if a universe or life existed?
4. Do you believe former men should compete in women's sports and share locker rooms?
7. Do you believe AOC when she says she saw people drink out of toilets in retention centers at the border (during Trump of course)

The point was its not hard to create a list of loaded questions.
No scientist will say that, however lots of prominent people on the left (AOC) have suggested if we don't act immediately we're done for. She said in about 12 years 4 years ago.
It is the consensus among most scientists the universe did begin to exist at the big bang. There is lack of evidence it always existed.
I didn't ask if you care about sports.
Lots of people seem to be above the law.
According to many on the left only whites can be racist.
If there is a lack of evidence of how the universe did begin then why do you believe the Bible? The ancient Greeks and Romans created wonderful gods to explain what they didn’t know and that’s just what religions do.
As far as racism is concerned, raci ism is the belief that one race is superior to the other and I don’t know many African-Americans or native Americans etc, who think they are superior they just want to be equal

1) No. The earth isnt going to destroy itself in 8 years IMO.

2) I dunno.

3) Yes,, it was a heathen nation, and still is to this very day.

4) No.

5) Yes. Except for me.

6) No.

7) I cant say for sure, AOC is pretty hot so her opinion is worth more to me than a plain persons opinion. I say yes I believe her.

Can a man become a woman or a woman become a man? Can a woman impregnate someone? Can a man get pregnant?
A man can’t be a woman. A man can identify as a woman but it doesn’t make them grow a uterus. A biological man who identifies as a woman (pre-op trans-woman) can impregnate someone. A pre-op trans-man (biological woman) can become pregnant. I’ve seen some trans-women claim they have “periods” along with cramping, and I think that’s nonsense.

Here’s a question: should a man who identifies as a woman be allowed to undergo surgery/hormone therapy to alter their physiology?

Baloney. We will run out of fossil fuel long before it gets to a point we can't take it back. Perhaps you don't know but the earth in the past has survived far worse circumstances. Its believed at one time the earth was a giant snowball. More recently about 12,000 years ago humans survived the ice age. The earth has recovered from meteor and asteroid strikes on more than one occasion that turned the earth into a cauldron of fire. If we don't find an alternative solution humans will die in droves through starvation or war as the resources dwindle. In which case the earth will rebound assuming the primary cause is fossil fuel. We should be putting all our eggs in finding a cheap non-polluting alternative. There is no practical alternative to fossil fuel at the moment.

LOL You are so right! The EARTH will survive as it has for billions of years. It is LIFE on earth that is in danger of perishing. During the Great Dying over 90% of animal and plant species were wiped clean off the map and it is only one of the multiple mass extinctions that Earth has survived. Humans are the product of 10's of millions of years without a mass extinction and it now appears our time on Earth maybe ending in the next few 1000. Much of the carbon we are burning and releasing today was sequestered over millions of years until Earth was again fit for life to thrive and that is the CO2 range we evolved in. You see the Great Dying was instigated by runaway CO2 caused by 1000's of years of the most massive volcanic eruptions ever known and releasing trillions of tons of CO2. The high temperatures left the oceans devoid of oxygen killing 97% of all sea life and they turned purple with anaerobic bacteria. Science is not sure where exactly the tipping point is or how long the extinction will take but many scientists believe it has already begun. Stopping the burning of than carbon from the Great Dying is as important as anything than mankind has done since we evolved.
Did you miss my comment about the 1000's of years it will take for natural forces to again lower the CO2 levels again. Anywhere from 10,000 to 100,000 years.
As far as finding the ultimate single solution there is the ITER the world's largest fusion reactor experiment. But fusion is 50 years or more away. We do not have the time to wait. Fission reactors, sunlight, wind and other green energy sources must be used to tide us over until "Mr. Fusion" reactors are in every home.

What caused Earth's biggest mass extinction?

Scientists have debated until now what made Earth's oceans so inhospitable to life that some 96 percent of marine species died off at the end of the Permian period. New research shows the "Great Dying" was caused by global warming that left ocean animals unable to breathe.

https://sustainability.stanford.edu/news/what-caused-earths-biggest-mass-extinction

Last edited:
Tsk tsk, here we go again folks. Well, WHATABOUT you folks??

No, I don't believe the world will be destroyed in 8 years, unless there is a nuclear war, because I am NOT an idiot.
Mindless forces? I could say something about mindless forces, but I will refrain.
Heathen country? YIKES. I don't even want to go there. So if the Natives worshiped sun gods they were heathen? Talk about idiotic.
No I do NOT believe men should compete in women's sport, see how easy I can answer a challenge? I don't hide behind whatabout you guys.
No one is above the law, NOT EVEN TRUMP. Sorry, that was a dumb question.
Blacks, Hispanics, Orientals can all be racist. What exactly is your point?? Because the person next to me might be racist it's ok for me to be that way too??
I don't know if AOC knows something I don't know, DO YOU KNOW IF SHE IS WRONG???

So, if anyone here has just witnessed this exchange, they must be wondering why someone had to create a fix for a problem that doesn't exist rather than try to fix a problem that does exist.......
And as a plumber drinking from a porcelain or stainless steal toilet tank is one of the safest ways to get water in a crisis.

From Salon:

"Conspiracy theories are a lazy person's intellectualism. They make a person feel smart without actually having to put in the hard work of learning things and growing. Blowing smoke about how you have superior knowledge to the "sheeple" because you heard a conspiracy theory on the internet? That's a cheap thrill."

One of the oldest CT, which refuses to go away is the assassination of JFK.

The facts speak for themselves. One word One shooter....Oswald

Though the 9/11 CT being an inside job is a close second in the stupidity stakes

You are 100% spot on, it's intellectually lazy.

LOL You are so right! The EARTH will survive as it has for billions of years. It is LIFE on earth that is in danger of perishing.
Life on earth will be in danger of perishing if we don't find a solution such as Mr Fusion or some other technological break through. There are times 'throwing money' at a problem is effective. We are in far more danger of perishing from lack of a replacement for fossil fuel. Global warming and CO2 emissions aren't the worst thing that can happen. Co2 makes plants grow more abundantly which increases oxygen. Warmer weather results in less burning of fossil fuel to keep warm. If there is a great perishing it will be because we ran out of fossil fuel not because we burned it. Or a asteroid strike. What will the environmentalists say if we enter another ice age? Maybe they'll encourage us to burn more fossil fuel so we prevent it. Which we will to keep warm.

If there is a lack of evidence of how the universe did begin then why do you believe the Bible? The ancient Greeks and Romans created wonderful gods to explain what they didn’t know and that’s just what religions do.
As far as racism is concerned, raci ism is the belief that one race is superior to the other and I don’t know many African-Americans or native Americans etc, who think they are superior they just want to be equal
I didn't say anything about the bible or religion.

Back
Top Bottom