• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to tell if you’re an idiot

What will the environmentalists say if
if..............................if............................if...........................if............................if
Someone needs to take a course in how to debate.
Life on earth will be in danger of perishing if we don't find a solution such as Mr Fusion or some other technological break through.
For those who never keep up with "some other" technologies.............
The U.S. has the second most electrical storage in the world,
Texas has the second-most battery storage after California
Well, whatya know? A freedom loving red state understands the need to expand alternative energy resources. Who woulda thunk it?
Global warming and CO2 emissions aren't the worst thing that can happen.
Got that right. Nuclear war could be worse. Is that your point? Damn, smoking could cause something worse than drinking. So I might as well keep drinking and shoot my liver all to............. because it ain't as bad as smoking.

Life on earth will be in danger of perishing if we don't find a solution such as Mr Fusion or some other technological break through. There are times 'throwing money' at a problem is effective. We are in far more danger of perishing from lack of a replacement for fossil fuel. Global warming and CO2 emissions aren't the worst thing that can happen. Co2 makes plants grow more abundantly which increases oxygen. Warmer weather results in less burning of fossil fuel to keep warm. If there is a great perishing it will be because we ran out of fossil fuel not because we burned it. Or a asteroid strike. What will the environmentalists say if we enter another ice age? Maybe they'll encourage us to burn more fossil fuel so we prevent it. Which we will to keep warm.
Sigh...We must leave most of the remaining fossil carbon in the ground or we will not care about alternative energy we will be fighting to survive. We are on the edge of a mass extinction and it will not end well for humans.

Mass Extinctions and Their Relationship With Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Concentration: Implications for Earth's Future

Industrialization has raised the concentration of carbon dioxide (CO2) in Earth's atmosphere by half since 1770, posing a risk from ocean acidification to global biodiversity, including phytoplankton that synthesize approximately (∼) 50% of planetary oxygen.
  • Past mass extinctions are correlated with atmospheric CO2 concentration, but not with long-term temperature nor radiative forcing by CO2
  • Present CO2 concentration is associated in the fossil record with a 6.39% genus loss, implying current human destruction of biodiversity
  • Future anthropogenic mass extinction can be stopped only by cutting human emissions of fossil CO2 to zero, optimally by 2% per year starting now

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2022EF003336#:~:text=Evidence from the fossil record,biodiversity is ongoing and growing

if..............................if............................if...........................if............................if
Someone needs to take a course in how to debate.

i know conspiracy theories fairly well, but i need to learn how to Debate.

your suggestions are welcome, anything on YouTube or a book i can read?

i don't care much about Winning Debates as i do presenting The Truth, so a few tips may help. thanks.

i need to Learn fast cause april 8 will be here before we know.

blessings, 3 weeks
For those who never keep up with "some other" technologies.............

Well, whatya know? A freedom loving red state understands the need to expand alternative energy resources. Who woulda thunk it?

Got that right. Nuclear war could be worse. Is that your point? Damn, smoking could cause something worse than drinking. So I might as well keep drinking and shoot my liver all to............. because it ain't as bad as smoking.

i know conspiracy theories fairly well, but i need to learn how to Debate.

your suggestions are welcome, anything on YouTube or a book i can read?

i don't care much about Winning Debates as i do presenting The Truth, so a few tips may help. thanks.

i need to Learn fast cause april 8 will be here before we know.

blessings, 3 weeks
Your window to send me your life savings is closing. Better Venmo it now or face an eternity of suffering.

I mean, what do you have to lose?

Yes, we know that you are running an April 8 scam—noneed to constantly remind us.

really, how do you know this?

i don't know for sure what will happen april 8 do you?

prolly not.

so get to your Prayer Closet people and repent and walk narrow way; Jesus is waiting.

blessings, a couple weeks..........

Your window to send me your life savings is closing. Better Venmo it now or face an eternity of suffering.

off to your prayer closet friend, you still have time. money may not help when things hit the fan.

your Salvation in the Tribulation may be all you may have.

find a bible and pray, we can talk later depending on how things pan out.

blessings, 2 weeks.............
I mean, what do you have to lose?

I know,
off to your prayer closet friend, you still have time. money may not help when things hit the fan.

the money will be pointless.

But I can negotiate with Jesus to show you are worthy.

Send it now.

The world is ending, you literally have nothing to lose.

Except your eternal soul. If I don’t get the money.

Exactly. So send it to me.

All of it.

You literally have nothing to lose.

1. Do you believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old?
  2. Do you believe global warming is a myth?
  3. Do you believe a free press is “the enemy of the people?”
  4. Do you believe the solution to too many guns is more guns?
  5. Do you believe the “prayer handkerchiefs” or vials of “holy water” offered by televangelists will actually put you in touch with God?
  6. Do you believe the U.S. was founded as a specifically Christian nation?
  7. Do you believe, even secretly, that “white” people are superior to all others?
  8. Do you believe being gay is catching?
  9. Do you believe your particular set of religious dogmas are the ultimate laws of the universe?
  10. (Bonus question for Catholics) Do you believe the House of the Dormition of the Virgin in Loreto, Italy was actually flown across the Mediterranean in 1291 from the Holy Land by angels to save it from the Turks?
Aren't these questions a bit idiotic?

1. Do you believe the world is going to destroy itself in 8 years if we don't take drastic measures to fix climate change (as if that is fixable)
2. Do you believe the universe was unintentionally caused by mindless forces that didn't care if a universe or life existed?
3. Do you think the USA was primarily a heathen nation?
4. Do you believe former men should compete in women's sports and share locker rooms?
5. Do you think 'no one is above the law'?
6. Do you think only whites can be racist?
7. Do you believe AOC when she says she saw people drink out of toilets in retention centers at the border (during Trump of course)
Are you a Democrat?

well i normally don't hang out here, but if you wanna start a thread on this, we can continue this conversation in a more broadly contributed conversation.

there are people on both sides of this issue, many Science types will consider this all nonsense and i understand their concerns. but there is support from the Religious angle that really should spark your Serious Consideration. after all this Calamity is only 3 weeks away.

blessings. 3 weeks.
If I remember correctly, a DP poster, Calamity, died a couple of years ago. Did you mean calamity? This is not a German-speaking/writing site so only proper bynouns and nouns beginning a sentence are capitalized. Which also applies to your capitalizing an adjectve such as the one found in "serious consideration," "science" and "religious". Oh! Now i get it! TFG wrongly capitalizes words in his tweets and you evidently look to him as a role model in all things worldly.

If I remember correctly, a DP poster, Calamity, died a couple of years ago. Did you mean calamity?

yeah calamity or Calamity, don't care how you spall it.

This is not a German-speaking/writing site so only proper bynouns and nouns beginning a sentence are capitalized.

well i do different.

some days no Capitals others a few here and there.

Which also applies to your capitalizing an adjectve such as the one found in "serious consideration," "science" and "religious". Oh! Now i get it!

TFG wrongly capitalizes words in his tweets and you evidently look to him as a role model in all things worldly.
TFG ?

ok you lost me, not part of the hipster world or whatever that is.

i am into bible prophecy and end times; some theology and religious Cartoons. i write mostly in the Beliefs area

conspiracy is interesting, funny how many can't handle it; but organized Evil is a part of life.

some people may not think so, they could be living on an Island or Gated Community perhaps.

blessings, april 8 the whole month with THE Eclipse. get ready and prepped

well i do different.

TFG ?

i am into bible prophecy and end times; some theology and religious Cartoons. i write mostly in the Beliefs area

conspiracy is interesting, funny how many can't handle it; but organized Evil is a part of life.

some people may not think so, they could be living on an Island or Gated Community perhaps.

tfg - the former guy

well i do different.

TFG ?

Send your money.

Talked to Jesus again- he’s not happy with you.

Send your money.

Talked to Jesus again- he’s not happy with you.

not today.

i do have a video for you on the left vs right; they got close to figuring out how we are getting played too. (it is called the Dialectic)

Edit, eventually people, the Puppet masters are going to grab your everything during the Tribulation is how they will play this thing. you will find yourself living in a New Fascist Order if you survive WW three and other things prepared for the masses.

so just abandon the globalist agenda and follow Jesus; repent, believe and walk holy. from there you escape into the Rapture very soon.

april 8 all month long

Last edited:
  1. Do you believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old?
  2. Do you believe global warming is a myth?
  3. Do you believe a free press is “the enemy of the people?”
  4. Do you believe the solution to too many guns is more guns?
  5. Do you believe the “prayer handkerchiefs” or vials of “holy water” offered by televangelists will actually put you in touch with God?
  6. Do you believe the U.S. was founded as a specifically Christian nation?
  7. Do you believe, even secretly, that “white” people are superior to all others?
  8. Do you believe being gay is catching?
  9. Do you believe your particular set of religious dogmas are the ultimate laws of the universe?
  10. (Bonus question for Catholics) Do you believe the House of the Dormition of the Virgin in Loreto, Italy was actually flown across the Mediterranean in 1291 from the Holy Land by angels to save it from the Turks?
Aren't these questions a bit idiotic?

1. Do you believe the world is going to destroy itself in 8 years if we don't take drastic measures to fix climate change (as if that is fixable)
2. Do you believe the universe was unintentionally caused by mindless forces that didn't care if a universe or life existed?
3. Do you think the USA was primarily a heathen nation?
4. Do you believe former men should compete in women's sports and share locker rooms?
5. Do you think 'no one is above the law'?
6. Do you think only whites can be racist?
7. Do you believe AOC when she says she saw people drink out of toilets in retention centers at the border (during Trump of course)

I wonder what drives people to seek a sense of victimhood.

Look- if you believe it, you’d do it.

happy easter Three.

hope you found a good bible church today?

The Lord bless you
And keep you
Make His face shine upon you
And be gracious to you
The Lord turn His
Face toward you
And give you peace

happy easter Three.

hope you found a good bible church today?

The Lord bless you
And keep you
Make His face shine upon you
And be gracious to you
The Lord turn His
Face toward you
And give you peace
I talked to Jesus today.

He’s very sad that you haven’t sent me all your money.

Really, really ssd, because he knows that if you don’t, you’ll get eternal danmation.

So send me the money. ASAP.

I will turn it over to what Jesus asks to do with it, of course.

HE knows you have nothing to lose, and so do you.

not today.

i do have a video for you on the left vs right; they got close to figuring out how we are getting played too. (it is called the Dialectic)

Edit, eventually people, the Puppet masters are going to grab your everything during the Tribulation is how they will play this thing. you will find yourself living in a New Fascist Order if you survive WW three and other things prepared for the masses.

so just abandon the globalist agenda and follow Jesus; repent, believe and walk holy. from there you escape into the Rapture very soon.

april 8 all month long

Back
Top Bottom