• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House republican mass shooting strategy revealed in leaked memo: Blame the left, minimize white supr

Yeah, and then there's this "left wing" part of the manifesto:

"The Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate. They intend to use open borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship and more to enact a political coup by importing and then legalizing millions of new voters. With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election."

They intend to use open borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship and more to enact a political coup by importing and then legalizing millions of new voters.

Where have I heard this before? :idea:

Yup, being anti-Latino is one of the central platforms of being a trump supporter. Hatred for Latinos may even be equal to hatred for liberals.

No, it is not. :no:

That is a blanket Ad Hominin couched in an Argumentum ad Populum designed to claim moral high ground and declare everyone who supports Trump "evil."

Typical demonizing tactic of moral panic used by (new term I learned today) a "politicized person."

Despite the fact that Trump has many Hispanic supporters, you still conflate opposition to illegal immigration among Trump supporters with hatred of all Latinos.

You pose no counter-arguments, you just spout party-line blanket-condemnations.

Naturally, trump supporters will dig into any part of the manifesto that they can argue (badly) is leftist.

No again. :doh

RATIONAL people review the available information upon which to draw reasonable conclusions.

The El Paso shooter may have been bigoted against Latin Americans, but that does not necessarily make him either a white supremacist (are there any rants against any other minority group?), or a right winger.

It is more likely than not some form of bigotry exists in many leftists and pseudo-liberals.

For example, one can argue a racist antipathy against members of the White race clearly exist among those groups. One can see a healthy dose of self-hatred by members of that race in this very Forum. Allies who seek acceptance via virtue signally by declaring their guilt and calling other's "racist."

So while you choose to be "certain" the El Paso shooter was a "right-wing white supremacist," I disagree. :coffeepap:

When did Liz Warren mention Satan in a positive manner? I must have missed that press release.

This guy was looney tunes.

Irrelevant. The dude was a Leftist. Now he's a dead Leftist.

No, it is not. :no:

That is a blanket Ad Hominin couched in an Argumentum ad Populum designed to claim moral high ground and declare everyone who supports Trump "evil."

Typical demonizing tactic of moral panic used by (new term I learned today) a "politicized person."

Despite the fact that Trump has many Hispanic supporters, you still conflate opposition to illegal immigration among Trump supporters with hatred of all Latinos.

You pose no counter-arguments, you just spout party-line blanket-condemnations.

No again. :doh

RATIONAL people review the available information upon which to draw reasonable conclusions.

The El Paso shooter may have been bigoted against Latin Americans, but that does not necessarily make him either a white supremacist (are there any rants against any other minority group?), or a right winger.

It is more likely than not some form of bigotry exists in many leftists and pseudo-liberals. For example, one can argue a racist antipathy against members of the White race clearly exist among those groups. One can see a healthy dose of self-hatred by members of that race in this very Forum. Allies who seek acceptance via virtue signally by calling other's "racist."

So while you choose to be "certain" the El Paso shooter was a "right-wing white supremacist," I disagree. :coffeepap:

The El Paso shooter literally says in his manifesto that he supports the Christchurch shooter's manifesto. He parrots white supremacist rhetoric (invasion/replacement) in his own manifesto. There is no question that he was a white supremacist. After all, the christchurch shooter's manifesto championed the white genocide conspiracy theory. That same manifesto included support of fascists/white supremacists throughout history. In fact, in the El Paso shooter's manifesto he says in the first section:

I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion.

I wonder what this could mean? :roll:

The El Paso shooter literally says in his manifesto that he supports the Christchurch shooter's manifesto. He parrots white supremacist rhetoric (invasion/replacement) in his own manifesto. There is no question that he was a white supremacist. After all, the christchurch shooter's manifesto championed the white genocide conspiracy theory. That same manifesto included support of fascists/white supremacists throughout history. In fact, in the El Paso shooter's manifesto he says in the first section:

About that, this is from "The Atlantic":

The Shooter’s Manifesto Was Designed to Troll. The violent rhetoric was written for an audience.

Significant portions of the manifesto appear to be an elaborate troll, written to prey on the mainstream media’s worst tendencies. As the journalist Robert Evans noted, “This manifesto is a trap … laid for journalists searching for the meaning behind this horrific crime. There is truth in there, and valuable clues to the shooter’s radicalization, but it is buried beneath a great deal of, for lack of a better word, ‘****posting.’”
The Christchurch Shooter's Manifesto Is Meant to Troll - The Atlantic

The Atlantic is hardly considered a "right-wing" organ, is it?

I wonder what this could mean? :roll:

Exactly what I said. HE was bigoted against Latin Americans.

Fun fact. He was caught and will be tried. We will all eventually learn exactly what was in his mind, as I am sure he will use the courtroom as his platform (unless his public defender succeeds in keeping his mouth shut.)

Meanwhile, IMHO declaring him anything is a bit premature, yet even if true nothing in the Republican memo supports the headline.

Last edited:
If in you Trumpsters eyes the 'left' words and rhetoric are causing problems, and he said to me that Trump fights those words(that are causing problems) with napalm.... Then Trump's words and rhetoric are causing problems too, and since he's upped this fight by using napalm, then he's more the blame..

That's an admission Trump is responsible for these shootings.

Uhh. no it's not, but in your liberal paranoia you may continue to delude yourself all you want. You will see why in 2020.

What's a "Trumpster"? No one with a lick of class says that.

According to*the*Tampa Bay Times, who obtained the memo, the document offers talking points in response to common questions Republican representatives may face after the recent mass shootings.

House Republican Mass Shooting Strategy Revealed In Leaked Memo: Blame the Left, Minimize White Supremacy Role

Absolutely deplorable. So many on the right here have faithfully echoed their orders. Good job. Do you like being a pawn?

Phony title..... And who is the pawn??

From the article: “White nationalism and racism are pure evil and cannot be tolerated in any form," the document said.

From the article: “White nationalism and racism are pure evil and cannot be tolerated in any form," the document said.

Nobody thinks of themselves as racist.

About that, this is from "The Atlantic":

The Christchurch Shooter's Manifesto Is Meant to Troll - The Atlantic

The Atlantic is hardly considered a "right-wing" organ, is it?

Exactly what I said. HE was bigoted against Latin Americans.

Fun fact. He was caught and will be tried. We will all eventually learn exactly what was in his mind, as I am sure he will use the courtroom as his platform (unless his public defender succeeds in keeping his mouth shut.)

A manifesto being designed to troll doesn't mean the shooter wasn't a white supremacist (It's honestly hard to believe you're insinuating the NZ shooter wasn't a white supremacist). I also find it funny how you cite a quote from that article that proves my point.

Significant portions of the manifesto appear to be an elaborate troll, written to prey on the mainstream media’s worst tendencies. As the journalist Robert Evans noted, “This manifesto is a trap … laid for journalists searching for the meaning behind this horrific crime. There is truth in there, and valuable clues to the shooter’s radicalization, but it is buried beneath a great deal of, for lack of a better word, ‘****posting.’”

While the shooter did "****post" in his manifesto, this doesn't mean he's not a white supremacist by any stretch. In that manifesto he makes clear he's a subscriber of the white genocide conspiracy theory (widespread among the far right) and he lays out his support for various fascists/white supremacists throughout history (of course I said this already..)

A large part of chan culture and /pol/ particularly is irony/trolling. This doesn't mean they're not serious. I think the article I'm going to link is a great introduction to what I mean. Parts of his manifesto were aimed at /pol/ users (****posting) but there's no question the guy was a white supremacist seeing as he lists off white supremacists/nazi's in his manifesto (along with subscribing to the white genocide conspiracy theory). We also know the initial /pol/ thread he posted makes that clear along with what he says in the livestream he had. Here is what he said in the initial thread:

““Well lads, it’s time to stop sh*tposting and time to make a real life effort post. I will carry out and attack against the invaders, and will even live stream the attack via facebook. The facebook link is below, by the time you read this I should be going live. It’s been a long ride and despite all your rampant f*ggotry, fecklessness and degeneracy, you are all top blokes and the best bunch of cobbers a man could ask for. I have provided links to my my writings below, please do your part by spreading my message, making memes and ****posting as you usually do. If I don’t survive the attack, goodbye, godbless and I will see you all in Valhalla!”

bellingcat - The El Paso Shooting and the Gamification of Terror - bellingcat

(/pol/ is filled with "****posting" about jews running the world/whites being replaced/etc/etc...)

Last edited:
While the shooter did "****post" in his manifesto, this doesn't mean he's not a white supremacist by any stretch. In that manifesto he makes clear he's a subscriber of the white genocide conspiracy theory (widespread among the far right) and he lays out his support for various fascists/white supremacists throughout history (of course I said this already..)
Of course, he also makes clear he's a subscriber of the world is going to die because of climate change and overpopulation conspiracy theory (widespread among the far left).

Of course, he also makes clear he's a subscriber of the world is going to die because of climate change and overpopulation conspiracy theory (widespread among the far left).

:lamo

I'm sure that the reason he specifically targeted mosques was because of his belief in climate change/"overpopulation conspiracy theory". Like.. are you kidding me?

Nobody thinks of themselves as racist.

I see you are pushing the new attack president Trump talking point.... The NYT let the cat out of the bag.
So for the next year you guys are screaming RACIST about everything! We get it!! :eek::naughty

It's like if you steal from someone, but wrote in your diary right before it that stealing is bad and should be condemned, it's OK to steal. Seriously, try it!

I didn't claim that any of those people I listed are Leftists, either.

You exposed your own racism by assuming that anyone who isn't white, is automatically leftists.

This makes zero sense. You should back and check the post I was referring. I never said no white person is left

It's like if you steal from someone, but wrote in your diary right before it that stealing is bad and should be condemned, it's OK to steal. Seriously, try it!

Silly nonsense mach.... :lamo

Again from the article: “White nationalism and racism are pure evil and cannot be tolerated in any form," the document said.

This makes zero sense. You should back and check the post I was referring. I never said no white person is left

I never said all non-whites are Leftists, but you inferred it.

Again from the article: “White nationalism and racism are pure evil and cannot be tolerated in any form," the document said.

Do you not understand his point? The outcome of the "both sides" meme whether it's intended or not is the downplaying of white supremacy.

No really, I denounced it, then aligned my message to it...that makes it OK.

edit:
That's another reason Christianity does so well with R these days. See, I'm bad, but I just ask for forgiveness, easy right?

I see you are pushing the new attack president Trump talking point.... The NYT let the cat out of the bag.
So for the next year you guys are screaming RACIST about everything! We get it!! :eek::naughty

Has anybody admitted to bring racist?

Is that what you tell yourself while rationalizing being intellectually dishonest about the statement, “White nationalism and racism are pure evil and cannot be tolerated in any form," the document said.

It's like if you're being intellectually dishonest with someone, but wrote in your diary right before it that being intellectually dishonest is bad and should be condemned, it's OK to be intellectually dishonest. Seriously, try it!

Last edited:
Uhh. no it's not, but in your liberal paranoia you may continue to delude yourself all you want. You will see why in 2020.

What's a "Trumpster"? No one with a lick of class says that.

I love it when Trumpsters get mad about name calling but then worships Trump, a man who name calls and insults people daily..

According to*the*Tampa Bay Times, who obtained the memo, the document offers talking points in response to common questions Republican representatives may face after the recent mass shootings.

House Republican Mass Shooting Strategy Revealed In Leaked Memo: Blame the Left, Minimize White Supremacy Role

Absolutely deplorable. So many on the right here have faithfully echoed their orders. Good job. Do you like being a pawn?

Now you've done it. They's a whole gaggle of 'em that are too stupid to know they are pawns, yet they all think they are too smart to be used as a pawn. Yes indeedy, ain't perception management wonderful?
/

Back
Top Bottom