• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House republican mass shooting strategy revealed in leaked memo: Blame the left, minimize white supr

The Dayton shooter was an ANTIFA ****. The Virginia Beach shooter was black. The Aurora shooter was black. The California slasher was Mexican and murdered 4 colored people. Parkland was a lone nutjob pissed off at the world. San Bernadino was a Muslim terrorist attack. Pulse nightclub shooter was Muslim. The firebomb attack on the ICE office was done by an ANTIFA ****.

White supremacy, alone, isn't driving these events. To claim otherwise is a lie.

I see you got the talking points. Blame the left and down play white supremacy.

I see you got the talking points. Blame the left and down play white supremacy.

Yeah, because you believe all mass shooters are white supremacists. :lamo

The "both sides" meme needs to die.

Of course one side is going to blame the other side. That goes both ways.

Down playing white supremacy goes beyond normal politics. The party needs to reevaluate its priorities unless the GOP wants to be a whites only party. Minorities and immigrants shouldn’t have one party to vote for

Just because he protested the Klan doesn't mean that he is Antifa. Rational people protest the Klan because we do not support racism.

Did you bother to read this,
Betts wore a bandanna covering part of his face and sunglasses. He carried a gun which appeared to be similar in style to the one used in Sunday’s shooting. He did not appear to be part of any group that was in the protest crowd.

Just because he protested the Klan doesn't mean that he is Antifa. Rational people protest the Klan because we do not support racism.

Did you bother to read this,

He could have been an Anarchist. Nobody seems to be playing down his leftist political ideology, and nobody is making an excuse for his violence. That’s why this meme about both sides do it needs to die. The OP says right wing talking points were about down playing white supremacy. There are so similar left wing talking points that we know of.

Yeah, because you believe all mass shooters are white supremacists. :lamo

You’re one of the most racially ignorant people on this site. You talk like you know a persons character and beliefs based on their skin color and religion. You literally tried attacking me before as a Nazi support, because you think all Muslims like the Nazis or something.

I am not a small minded bigot like you

The memo called the El Paso shooter a member of the left.

Well, reading the El Paso shooter's "manifesto," about the only thing he said that was right-wing was his anger at illegals coming in and getting to use American entitlement programs, stealing jobs, and turning the country "Latin."

If I recall correctly, he was environmentalist, pro-social welfare, anti-corporation, for universal healthcare, and despised both the Republicans and Democrats for their support of corporate greed.

In fact, here is that "manifesto":

Here's the El Paso Shooter's Full Manifesto: Read it Before You Believe the News

So to assert he was a "right winger" would be a stretch. It sounds to me more likely that he was a centrist who became militant over the flooding of the country by illegal immigrants.

The mere fact he also owned a gun and used it belies the fact many Democrats, Independents, and 3rd-party voters also own guns. Not just Republicans and right-wingers.

You’re one of the most racially ignorant people on this site. You talk like you know a persons character and beliefs based on their skin color and religion. You literally tried attacking me before as a Nazi support, because you think all Muslims like the Nazis or something.

I am not a small minded bigot like you

Are all non-white people Leftists, because of their race?

Well, reading the El Paso shooter's "manifesto," about the only thing he said that was right-wing was his anger at illegals coming in and getting to use American entitlement programs, stealing jobs, and turning the country "Latin."

Yup, being anti-Latino is one of the central platforms of being a trump supporter. Hatred for Latinos may even be equal to hatred for liberals.

"I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion."

Naturally, trump supporters will dig into any part of the manifesto that they can argue (badly) is leftist.

I didn’t say that

I didn't claim that any of those people I listed are Leftists, either.

You exposed your own racism by assuming that anyone who isn't white, is automatically leftists.

Yup, being anti-Latino is one of the central platforms of being a trump supporter. Hatred for Latinos may even be equal to hatred for liberals.

"I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion."

Naturally, trump supporters will dig into any part of the manifesto that they can argue (badly) is leftist.

That's just another lie.... I'm sorry but where did you get the idea that you are capable of judging hearts?
Two of my grandchildren are Mexicans/Latinos.

I don't hate liberals... here's what I hate.
Partisan leftist butt hurt turds pretending to be intellectuals.

You show more hatefulness in your rants than any poster from this forum.
Go ahead and report it... I'll take the ding gladly.

Last edited:
That's just another lie.... I'm sorry but where did you get the idea that you are capable of judging hearts?
Two of my grandchildren are Mexicans.

Um...what do your grandchildren being Mexican have to do with anything?

Um...what do your grandchildren being Mexican have to do with anything?

You're responsible for writing hateful lies.

Not me!

The President responds to name calling.

Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I fully support fighting fire with napalm.

So when trump came down that escalator and started calling mexicans rapists etc. etc. he was responding to name calling? He has a pet name for most of the republican candidates who ran against him. That was in response to them calling him names? Little marco, low energy jeb, lyin' ted. What was it they were calling him? The orange buffoon?

Trump attacks and person place or thing he doesn't like so give us a break please.

I have a black friend.

whoooosh.

I suppose you missed where he painted the entire town with the same brush; "being anti-Latino is one of the central platforms of being a trump supporter. Hatred for Latinos may even be equal to hatred for liberals"

Or maybe you didn't miss it at all.
So sickening that you delude yourself into thinking that you are helping Latinos....

No, he didn't "admit" any such thing. It is apparently what you want to hear.

If in you Trumpsters eyes the 'left' words and rhetoric are causing problems, and he said to me that Trump fights those words(that are causing problems) with napalm.... Then Trump's words and rhetoric are causing problems too, and since he's upped this fight by using napalm, then he's more the blame..

That's an admission Trump is responsible for these shootings.

Adverse's post is so laughable it's not even worth a response.

You can be far right and pro environment. You can be far right and pro universal healthcare (for "your people" only of course!) You can be far right and against corporations (They hate corporations because they increase the number of nonwhites..)

The El Paso guy literally said he supports the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto.

He lays out that he believes there's an "invasion" and "replacement." In fact, his entire manifesto is written under the backdrop of "invasion" and "replacement." His manifesto echoes an average /pol/ thread.

Adverse's post is so laughable it's not even worth a response.

You can be far right and pro environment. You can be far right and pro universal healthcare (for "your people" only of course!) You can be far right and against corporations (They hate corporations because they increase the number of nonwhites..)

The El Paso guy literally said he supports the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto.

He lays out that he believes there's an "invasion" and "replacement." In fact, his entire manifesto is written under the backdrop of "invasion" and "replacement." His manifesto echoes an average /pol/ thread.

Yeah, and then there's this "left wing" part of the manifesto:

"The Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate. They intend to use open borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship and more to enact a political coup by importing and then legalizing millions of new voters. With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election."

Back
Top Bottom