• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Henry David's EVIDENCE of something other Flight 77 hitting the t[W:62,723,809:914***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Henry David's EVIDENCE of something other than Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon [W:

Eddie Shalev is a hoax witness and is contradicted by everybody that worked with Hanjour and if you actually tried to learn anything you would know why it is embarrassing you even tried to reference Shalev who is an unknown Israeli who supposedly came to the DC area in April 2001 and left shortly after 9/11. In addition, if you bothered looking him you would learn why it is a joke to think he would have been a CFI after being issued a conditional private license only weeks prior to supposedly meeting Hanjour.

If you wish to ignore all the flight instructors who actually knew Hanjour fine. But do not think for one minute you can sweep all of their testimonies away based on Shalev BS and a freaking sim test.

I backed up my statements you just prattle on and make unsupported claims

Sorry game over lying truther sites have been debunked.

Re: Henry David's EVIDENCE of something other than Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon [W:

Eddie Shalev is a hoax witness and is contradicted by everybody that worked with Hanjour and if you actually tried to learn anything you would know why it is embarrassing you even tried to reference Shalev who is an unknown Israeli who supposedly came to the DC area in April 2001 and left shortly after 9/11. In addition, if you bothered looking him you would learn why it is a joke to think he would have been a CFI after being issued a conditional private license only weeks prior to supposedly meeting Hanjour.

If you wish to ignore all the flight instructors who actually knew Hanjour fine. But do not think for one minute you can sweep all of their testimonies away based on Shalev BS and a freaking sim test.

And yet Hani Hanjour has a valid FAA certificate.

And flew Flight 77 into the Pentagon.

At least that is what the EVIDENCE shows.

So have any EVIDENCE to the contrary?

That wasnt an opinion that is a fact, it was done there is video of it.
What is an opinion is that of those who say it cannot be done or at least requires an expert pilot. The video proves their opinion wrong.

One with no sources, no verification, just the claim with no evidence. Ie : opinions. No substance.

And yet Hani Hanjour has a valid FAA certificate.

And flew Flight 77 into the Pentagon.

At least that is what the EVIDENCE shows.

So have any EVIDENCE to the contrary?

Did someone fart? Thought I heard a b hole talking.

(just kidding! lighten up)

I backed up my statements you just prattle on and make unsupported claims

Sorry game over lying truther sites have been debunked.

You did not back up anything and you failed to address how the instructors who actually KNEW Hanjour said he couldnt fly.

One with no sources, no verification, just the claim with no evidence. Ie : opinions. No substance.

From your comments it seemed obvious you had seen the video but here it is again for you.

You did not back up anything and you failed to address how the instructors who actually KNEW Hanjour said he couldnt fly.

No I did, I posted links to my statements wheras you make wild unsubstantiated claims, that you got off truther sites.
You apparently have no knowledge of aviation and think that when confronted with proof that your claims are wrong you can just make more wild unsubstantiated claims do deflect.
Are you a sock for HD?
Any unbiased person looking at our exchange can see which of us has actually backed up their claims.

It is even more funny he accuses people of trying to use hack sites while he relies on 9/11myths. That's like Oreilly complaining about Fox using Megyn Kelly as a source.

No I did, I posted links to my statements wheras you make wild unsubstantiated claims, that you got off truther sites.
You apparently have no knowledge of aviation and think that when confronted with proof that your claims are wrong you can just make more wild unsubstantiated claims do deflect.
Are you a sock for HD?
Any unbiased person looking at our exchange can see which of us has actually backed up their claims.

There are different levels of knowledge regarding 9/11. When you think referencing Eddie helps your case on Hanjour you are basically so far behind you are either intentionally ignorant or you are naive. I wanted to believe you were being naive but it looks like it was the other one.

And yet he flew.

Incredulity ain't evidence.

You do not have a single shred of evidence he flew 77.

In fact, you proved yourself to be a complete fraud when you tried referencing his flight instructor. When I proved his own flight instructor said it was unbelievable he was the pilot because

HE COULD NOT FLY AT ALL

you simply tucked tail and pretended YOUR OWN STANDARD proved you wrong.

You have lost all credibility but I am using you on another site as an example of how those who defend the OCT will simply ignore their own evidence and claims no matter what. So thanks. (oh, and dont feel alone. You arent the only one on here providing material.)

Have you EVIDENCE Hani did not fly Flight 77?

ROTFL!!!!!

Even MORE material!!!!! Dude, you are too much.

No I dont we just know that he was one of the hijackers, truthers are always the ones claiming it was hani at the controls.

In fact, you proved yourself to be a complete fraud when you tried referencing his flight instructor. When I proved his own flight instructor said it was unbelievable he was the pilot because

HE COULD NOT FLY AT ALL

Umm no I proved my position by backing up what I said you just keep repeating the same BS.

ply tucked tail and pretended YOUR OWN STANDARD proved you wrong.
That would be you projecting

e lost all credibility but I am using you on another site as an example of how those who defend the OCT will simply ignore their own evidence and claims no matter what. So thanks. (oh, and dont feel alone. You arent the only one on here providing material.)
Please use me as an example of how terrible your debating skills are. I backed up my claims you just repeated pure nonsense.

From your comments it seemed obvious you had seen the video but here it is again for you.

Great... that's half your claim. (I'll ignore the part where they snuck in that this guy had practiced before filming, even though I shouldn't given the arrogance behind your claim)

Now to prove that those that failed did so intentionally.

HE COULD NOT FLY AT ALL

You have lost all credibility but I am using you on another site as an example of how those who defend the OCT will simply ignore their own evidence and claims no matter what. So thanks. (oh, and dont feel alone. You arent the only one on here providing material.)

Your incredulity is irrelevant.

He could fly. Not well. But he could.

As evidenced by an FAA certificate.

Great... that's half your claim. (I'll ignore the part where they snuck in that this guy had practiced before filming, even though I shouldn't given the arrogance behind your claim)

Now to prove that those that failed did so intentionally.

Watch the video and see the guy let go of the controls.
Now I know you are just gonna say that you are unsure, but the fact is the claims that it is impossible or requires an expert pilot have been debunked.
Not much more to say on the subject if you still claim to be unsure the only explanation is that you know the claims by truthers that it is impossible/requires an expert pilot are bunk but you dont want to admit it because If they can be so wrong about something that obvious, that lets the possibility that the rest of their claims are just are bogus.

I'll take that as a no.

He is channeling HD so badly he might be a sock.
Make wild claims that he will not back up. Then attack anyone as being full of crap when they prove him wrong and go on an unrelated tirade of what a terrible debater you are. Still refusing to even try and back up the false claims. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Wonder how long it will be before he starts to talk about ground effect.

Watch the video and see the guy let go of the controls.
Now I know you are just gonna say that you are unsure, but the fact is the claims that it is impossible or requires an expert pilot have been debunked.
Not much more to say on the subject if you still claim to be unsure the only explanation is that you know the claims by truthers that it is impossible/requires an expert pilot are bunk but you dont want to admit it because If they can be so wrong about something that obvious, that lets the possibility that the rest of their claims are just are bogus.

Ok, so he let go of the controls and it still hit the building... Hmmm.

Who?

Quag - Watch the P4911 video (the only one ive ever seen posted on this forum, though under different names) and you can see him let go of the controls before the plane starts to go out of control. In other words he just let the plane crash with no attempt to fly it into the building.

HE COULD NOT FLY AT ALL

Hanjour recived his commercial pilots license in April of 1999,the instructors said his performance was 'satisfactory'

Evidently,that was good enough to crash a plane.

It's not like it was going to dart out of his way...

Seriously? I can only assume you are being intentionaly obtuse.
You were asking about the video that missed not the one proving it was not only possible but not even hard to do.

It's not like it was going to dart out of his way...

That was in reference to the video where the guy missed the Pentagon. A blind man would have jhad a better chance of hitting it than that guy.
I can only assume BM was being intentionally obtuse in a failed attempt at humour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom