• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you noticed....

It is force, it's seductive force, not physical force. Still the cause of many men and boys having sex they weren't intending on having, or legally or morally "allowed" to have. Just they are more able to get away with it because violence isn't involved. Now, violence isn't always involved when men convince women and girls to have sex they weren't intending on having, or legally or morally "allowed" to have. But it seems that physical coercion is the only kind of coercion being considered. Perhaps it's because men are soooo creepy that being molested by a woman in a bathroom is somehow a good thing.

So women using seduction is your point? Ummm..ok. Well, I wouldn't call seduction force and I don't think it has any of the characteristics of force either.

I haven't read one legit reason to be concerned over transgenders not being discriminated against and allowed to use the same restroom as me like they have been my whole life.

Definitely. But discriminating against groups based on statistics is almost never acceptable. It is absolutely unacceptable toward ethnic minorities.

It would have been absolutely unacceptable for the state to supervise every mother for crimes of abusive mothers.

It seems smart and perfectly acceptable to me. If a certain group of people is at a high risk of being harmed by another group it is wise to separate them.

So women using seduction is your point? Ummm..ok. Well, I wouldn't call seduction force and I don't think it has any of the characteristics of force either.

If someone gets you to do something in a place and time you didn't intend on doing that thing, then force was used, regardless of what you call it. If a man enters a bathroom with the intent on peeing and ends up having sex with a fake transmale, I'm assuming it wasn't his intent on entering the bathroom to have sex with a woman in a bathroom. Since she didn't enter the bathroom with him with a previous agenda agreed upon to have sex in the bathroom, she coerced, or forced by non-physical means, the situation through seduction and pre-meditation.

It seems smart and perfectly acceptable to me. If a certain group of people is at a high risk of being harmed by another group it is wise to separate them.

Transgender males don't usually have an agenda of harming women, men do, but not transgender males. So there's no problem except in your own knowledge as to the degeneracy of males like yourself.

How sexist the transgender bathroom is being discussed? I mean really, no one is the least concerned about a female bodied transgender male going into a men's bathroom, but many are nearly hysterical of male bodied transgender females using the female bathroom. So I guess a society we've determined that male bodied persons are degenerate assholes who will do anything to cop a look at women pulling up and down their panties. No wonder many men want a sex change.

Hmm.....

What I want to know is why now? Transgenders have been using the restroom of their choice my whole life so what is the new concern and want to discriminate?

Transgender males don't usually have an agenda of harming women, men do, but not transgender males. So there's no problem except in your own knowledge as to the degeneracy of males like yourself.

Neither group usually does. It's a matter of risk. Not every time you walk in a bad neighborhood are you going to get assaulted, and in fact the majority of the time you walk in the bad neighborhood nothing will happen, but your chances of being assaulted in that neighborhood are still higher than the average by a good bit. If you are wise you will avoid that neighborhood when possible and leave that neighborhood quickly when you enter it.

Bait thread is bait. :lol:

Neither group usually does. It's a matter of risk. Not every time you walk in a bad neighborhood are you going to get assaulted, and in fact the majority of the time you walk in the bad neighborhood nothing will happen, but your chances of being assaulted in that neighborhood are still higher than the average by a good bit. If you are wise you will avoid that neighborhood when possible and leave that neighborhood quickly when you enter it.

Well I'm glad most of us don't run around worrying about the sky falling. Most of us actually grasped the meaning of that little children's story.

Transgender males don't usually have an agenda of harming women, men do, but not transgender males.

Most cis men and most transwomen do not hurt or abuse anyone.

Well I'm glad most of us don't run around worrying about the sky falling. Most of us actually grasped the meaning of that little children's story.

I'm not even sure what you're talking about. Plenty of people will avoid situations where their risk of being harmed is higher.

Well then at the very least, if you are at someone's home, you're a complete asshole. Why should anyone have to deal with your splash all over the side of the vanity, the tub, the behind and the floor because you can't sit and aim the damn thing down? WHY? Because your male ego is bigger than your respect for whomever cleans your toilets, the toilets at the businesses you pee at, and anyone whose bathroom you are a guest at. Think. Grow up.

You mentioned biology in a prior response to me...then you display some odd ignorance of the differences in "plumbing" between males and females.

Male plumbing is extended outside and it is both easier and more natural for the male to stand when peeing.

A female's plumbing is...not so extended. Thus is it both easier and more convenient for the female to sit.

Men are not being "assholes" when they pee standing up. Only when they don't lift the lid to prevent that "spotting," and then forget to put the lid back down.

Now if you have a mate you've "trained" to keep you happy in this respect, more power to you. Meanwhile stop displaying what you project on others with this name-calling. :coffeepap:

But you're not at all worried about women using it to exploit men and boys, even though it's clear that can and does happen, though if the women are pretty enough seems the courts will determine that their crime isn't a heinous as an attractive man's.

"Well, duh, Summerwind. The boy wanted it, so how could it be a crime? And if he didn't want it, he's probably a f**, anyways, so who cares. Geez, libs these days." --most people over the age of 50.

You mentioned biology in a prior response to me...then you display some odd ignorance of the differences in "plumbing" between males and females.

Male plumbing is extended outside and it is both easier and more natural for the male to stand when peeing.

A female's plumbing is...not so extended. Thus is it both easier and more convenient for the female to sit.

Men are not being "assholes" when they pee standing up. Only when they don't lift the lid to prevent that "spotting," and then forget to put the lid back down.

Now if you have a mate you've "trained" to keep you happy in this respect, more power to you. Meanwhile stop displaying what you project on others with this name-calling. :coffeepap:

Oh! FFS, Toilets, urinals and such are not "natural." Regardless of plumbing, there's not legitimate issue that prevents a man from sitting while peeing in a standard toilet. Blow whatever you need to into whatever orifice you desire in order to fail to recognize that your male ego is in the way of courtesy toward others.

"Well, duh, Summerwind. The boy wanted it, so how could it be a crime? And if he didn't want it, he's probably a f**, anyways, so who cares. Geez, libs these days." --most people over the age of 50.

So do most of the girls that are "raped" by their teachers and we have no sympathy whatsoever for those teachers and the factoid that the underage girl wanted to have sex with the teacher is written off as her being unable because of age to submit. But when it's a boy, well, we're all sure he wanted it and wasn't coerced in anyway. Yeah. l

Oh! FFS, Toilets, urinals and such are not "natural." Regardless of plumbing, there's not legitimate issue that prevents a man from sitting while peeing in a standard toilet. Blow whatever you need to into whatever orifice you desire in order to fail to recognize that your male ego is in the way of courtesy toward others.

Gee...a woman explaining what it's like to be a man. :roll:

Tell you what, why not find yourself a prosthetic extension penis and strap it on for a year...see how convenient it is to try and sit and pee just cuz some woman thinks you're an "asshole" when you don't. :lamo

Gee...a woman explaining what it's like to be a man. :roll:

Tell you what, why not find yourself a prosthetic extension penis and strap it on for a year...see how convenient it is to try and sit and pee just cuz some woman thinks you're an "asshole" when you don't. :lamo

This originated from a man. My ex, as mentioned above. He was so grossed out by the men's bathrooms he had to clean nightly compared to the women's bathrooms, he started this. And as ashamed as I am to admit it, until I heard the entire reason why he sat while peeing, I made fun of him first time I saw him do it. Then I had the "duh" moment and realized that I'd owe an awful lot of easy bathroom cleaning to his courtesy. We actually had a very lovely plaque made that was noticeable if you were attempting to stand at our toilet that said, "this is not a urinal, please sit." His idea.

Men have no reason to sit when they pee. It's easier and takes less time for men to stand when they pee. There is no courtesy failure on the mans part to do what is easier and faster for him.

Men have no reason to sit when they pee. It's easier and takes less time for men to stand when they pee. There is no courtesy failure on the mans part to do what is easier and faster for him.

Of course you would think that the time other's have to spend cleaning up after and/or dealing with your inconsideration is not of value. You prove that attitude in many ways on many topics.

Of course you would think that the time other's have to spend cleaning up after and/or dealing with your inconsideration is not of value. You prove that attitude in many ways on many topics.

Well, I could just leave the seat up if it makes you feel better. Does that make you feel better? Ok enough of that kind of nonsense. Yes, sometimes pee gets on the seat and if and when the man sees it he should clean up after himself.

Well, I could just leave the seat up if it makes you feel better. Does that make you feel better? Ok enough of that kind of nonsense. Yes, sometimes pee gets on the seat and if and when the man sees it he should clean up after himself.

I never said a word about the seat. So you not only are a selfish dude, but you also can't comprehend what you read. I'll keep that in mind.

I never said a word about the seat. So you not only are a selfish dude, but you also can't comprehend what you read. I'll keep that in mind.

What is selfish about what I said? :lol: I even covered the whole cleaning issue you spoke towards, so really, what did I say that was selfish?

Only assholes still stand when confronted with a toilet instead of a urinal. It's so inconsiderate for other bathroom users and those that have to clean the walls, the outside of the tub (in a home environment), etc. I assure a transgender female is trying to get away from that type of machismo and will be sitting.

I always knew I was an asshole. Now I have proof.

Human males, like every other male half of a bisexual species, have one primary function: to carry around genetic material until they are able to implant it in a female of the species. There is NOTHING creepy about acting the way any male in nature is supposed to.

The prime difference between Human males and the vast majority of males of other species is that we have the most complex sexual mating process on the planet. One of the disadvantages of being the most highly developed of intelligent species on this planet.

What's worse is that the Human male has the burden of gaining the interest of Human females; HE has to take the initiative and strut, preen, sweet-talk, display male prowess, in short do all the sexual dances necessary to gain and then maintain the female's interest.

Just because a female does not find that particular male of interest does not make his attempts "creepy." More like natural selection at work. :shrug:

I pretty much agree with this. This doesn't discuss the negative aspects of being a woman, but it is true that women are now extremely fond of complaining about men being "creepy." Sometimes men are genuinely disgusting in their advances, and that **** needs to stop (cat-calling, physical, sexual assault, etc). It's important to point out that kind of behavior, and to try to stop it.

But other times, women are simply complaining because a lot of men come up and try to talk to them, and it annoys them. But if women --and I don't mean the few here and there that already do, I mean a systematic decision-- don't decide that they are going to start also engaging in pursuing partners, then there will be no end to these awkward encounters, because only 10% of the population would be in a relationship. Actually, I take that back. The awkward conversations will not end, that's an unfortunate byproduct of our mating process, but it's just that they'll learn what it's like to be the one starting said awkward conversation.

What is selfish about what I said? :lol: I even covered the whole cleaning issue you spoke towards, so really, what did I say that was selfish?

You didn't cover "the whole cleaning issue" at all. What a cad.

Back
Top Bottom