• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you noticed what a hostile brat Strzok was?

How do you know Mueller didn't question him?

I saw Strzok being questioned about whether Mueller asked him about his texts, and he said no on each occasion, and then said that Mueller hadn't asked him about any of his texts.

Obviously Grim17 is on to something. The democrat Rosenstein and the democrat Mueller are obviously plotting against the Man-Who-Never-Lies Donald, under the influence of that flaming liberal, Sessions. Oops, they are republicans. Who knew? Obviously Grim17 didn't.

Trump has made it acceptable to spread not only misinformation, but out right lies. There are NOT 13-Dems on Muellers team. That is a lie Trumps segregates spew on Fox, then the Trump idiot parrots repeat it on this board. I am still waiting on that cite, something tells me I will be waiting a long time.

No you can get your head out of your ass and realize what assholes the repukes have become.

I can’t see it. Sure, the GOP has been infiltrated by a few Lefties (what hasn’t?), but they are still lightyears better than the communists on the other side.

I assumed Strzok would keep his head down and be humble, denying most things and saying a lot of “can’t remembers”. While he did say “can’t remember” a lot, he wasn’t humble at all. In fact he reminded me of an ornery troll. He sat there like a trapped ork, furiously staring at his questioners with real hatred. His contempt and arrogance was mighty obvious. He stained the FBI and is clearly proud about it.

It’s also revealing that Mueller didn’t question him at all about his texts, about why he sent them and how biased they were. It means Mueller is as bad as Strzok, as we assumed all along.

No, he wasn't humble. And he didn't say "'I don't remember' a lot." He remembered just fine and he meticulously defended the FBI against the cowardly attacks of Republicans who would sacrifice the agency if necessary in their attempt to save Trump. Strzok was a surprisingly strong and refreshing witness. Gowdy and his fellow travelers in treason could not have been pleased.

Can't wait to see which member of Congress asked a Russian agent to send him material to use in his or her campaign. We should start a pool. My money is on Meadows or Jordan. Meadows has looked particularly nervous and wild eyed lately. Jordan never looks anything but nervous and wild eyed.

Can't wait to see which member of Congress asked a Russian agent to send him material to use in his or her campaign. We should start a pool. My money is on Meadows or Jordan. Meadows has looked particularly nervous and wild eyed lately. Jordan never looks anything but nervous and wild eyed.

We already have a winner--Hillary. The sources for the Steele dossier were Russians

We already have a winner--Hillary. The sources for the Steele dossier were Russians

Wishful thinking...deflection...nonsense.

True, they are all fake, pal. If you are a liberal like me you get access to the plotters who control the media and make up things, unlike our Abe Lincoln prez. Contact me and I'll send you the secret code.

There is no secret code and there is no plot. These are liberals being liberals. The ideology is the same and the agenda is the same, so their approach to news is the same. No matter what the story, they all have the same take. Thats not conspiracy, its groupthink.

The sources werent Russian?

One the Alt-right puts all this emphasis on the Steele dossier which actually had its genesis in Republicans looking for opposition research on Donald. You folks keep clutching to that one lonely card hoping it will save your boy or turn the entire issue of Russian Interference and Trump and now other Republican conspiracy on its head and it won't work. But you hang on to your one little styrofoam raft in this hurricane. Good luck with that.

One the Alt-right puts all this emphasis on the Steele dossier which actually had its genesis in Republicans looking for opposition research on Donald. You folks keep clutching to that one lonely card hoping it will save your boy or turn the entire issue of Russian Interference and Trump and now other Republican conspiracy on its head and it won't work. But you hang on to your one little styrofoam raft in this hurricane. Good luck with that.

So...the sources werent Russian?

So...the sources werent Russian?

Steel's sources were likely Russian because he was a UK Intelligence officer with specificity in Russia. So a UK Intelligence officer would not be dropping guys in bowler hats carrying umbrellas and stoping for tea at 4:00 into Russia. That is a good way to get people shot. So yes, Steele's sources or at least some of them were likely Russians, most likely agents that he had secured while being a UK Intelligence officer. But whatever information they had came through the filter of a former UK, American ally, Intelligence officer, an adversary of the Russian Government. That is a far far cry from Americans direcltly conspiring with Russians to infiltrate our government and interfere with our elections.

So as I said, you keep hanging onto your little styrofoam raft in this hurricane cause that is all you have.

Oh I forgot...you have your DEEEEEEEP STAAAAATE narative. Good luck with that one too.

Last edited:
Steel's sources were likely Russian because he was a UK Intelligence officer with specificity in Russia. So a UK Intelligence officer would not be dropping guys in bowler hats carrying umbrellas and stoping for tea at 4:00 into Russia. That is a good way to get people shot. So yes, Steele's sources or at least some of them were likely Russians, most likely agents that he had secured while being a UK Intelligence officer. But whatever information they had came through the filter of a former UK, American ally, Intelligence officer, an adversary of the Russian Government. That is a far far cry from Americans direcltly conspiring with Russians to infiltrate our government and interfere with our elections.
Except there is zero evidence to support that loony last sentence. But Hillary did rely upon Russian sources even if they were two or three times removed from her.

So as I said, you keep hanging onto your little styrofoam raft in this hurricane cause that is all you have.
The hurricane is in your head. There was no collusion, no crime. Trump will not be removed from office and I am willing to bet that even if the dems win control of the House, he will not be impeached. Why? Because dem leadership is smarter than the useful idiots they lead around by the nose.

Except there is zero evidence to support that loony last sentence. But Hillary did rely upon Russian sources even if they were two or three times removed from her.

The hurricane is in your head. There was no collusion, no crime. Trump will not be removed from office and I am willing to bet that even if the dems win control of the House, he will not be impeached. Why? Because dem leadership is smarter than the useful idiots they lead around by the nose.

Nice effort...another deflection. Keep it up. Your tiny little time in the sun will end and then you're back to your little secret handshake clubs in the darkness waiting for America to get stupid, lazy and apathetic again.

By the way, only trump talks about collusion. Nobody cares about collusion. We are way past that to eventual charges of conspiracy now.

Nobody really cares about impeachment now either. Taking the House isn't about Impeachment. Taking the House is about driving the criminals that run it now out. Its about having actual hearings aimed at gaining information again instead of the farces we have now aimed at character assassination.

Your narritive is about 6 months old and long dead.

Nice effort...another deflection. Keep it up. Your tiny little time in the sun will end and then you're back to your little secret handshake clubs in the darkness waiting for America to get stupid, lazy and apathetic again.

By the way, only trump talks about collusion. Nobody cares about collusion. We are way past that to eventual charges of conspiracy now.

Nobody really cares about impeachment now either. Taking the House isn't about Impeachment. Taking the House is about driving the criminals that run it now out. Its about having actual hearings aimed at gaining information again instead of the farces we have now aimed at character assassination.

Your narritive is about 6 months old and long dead.

You are dreaming. I fear for you when your fantasy come crashing down. But go ahead, lay out this 'conspiracy' for me. Who were the players? What was the conspiracy? Be as detailed as your CT mind allows you to be. Thanks.

You are dreaming. I fear for you when your fantasy come crashing down. But go ahead, lay out this 'conspiracy' for me. Who were the players? What was the conspiracy? Be as detailed as your CT mind allows you to be. Thanks.

You will have the full details soon enough. I would hate to cut Mueller off at the pass now that he is into Congressional misconduct as well. I think I will just let you folks twist in the wind. You don't want to have a discussion anyway. Probably have not even read the indictments because you don't want to know.

Strzok was angry. How dare they question him, what he does and how he does it.
His veiled threat to Trump was a real treat.

Sure he was angry. Why?

1) They wanted him to apologize for having an opinion. Since when have investigators NOT ever have an opinion on the people they are investigating?

2) They wanted him to reveal details on an ongoing investigation. That’s illegal. They knew it was, and were pushing him to do it anyway. The only reason they did this was to try to make him look bad. They thought this was Fox News or something, and they wanted to play politics and throw red meat to with their rabid base. He refused, like any professional would. It’s a little annoying when congressmen you count on to behave professionally too, don’t.

Strzok did fine. But these congressmen are really walking a thin ledge here. By overtly sabotaging investigations into possible Russian collusion, and attempting to discredit and undermine multiple federal agencies and cabinets to protect their deal leader, they may soon be finding themselves facing obstruction charges. This can’t be legal.

Last edited:
You will have the full details soon enough.

Which means that after two years of accusing Trump of collusion, you still dont have any evidence that it happened. All you have is CT nonsense and 'wait and see.'

Which means that after two years of accusing Trump of collusion, you still dont have any evidence that it happened. All you have is CT nonsense and 'wait and see.'

Which is an outright lie that you yourself have been corrected on time after time after time after time after time in thread after thread after thread after thread by you still keep repeating it as your head is firmly in the sand chanting your denials of the Trump Tower meeting and the email chain which led up to it which clearly shows a violation of federal law and collusion with the Russians - eager and welcome collusion - by top Trump campaign officials.

Even a conservative like the late Charles Krauthammer had the intelligence and guts to call it collusion on FOX news no less. And the list of conservatives who join him is long and growing.

And no doubt you will continue to repeat the lie in a future post. Its what you do.

Sure he was angry. Why?

1) They wanted him to apologize for having an opinion. Since when have investigators NOT ever have an opinion on the people they are investigating?

2) They wanted him to reveal details on an ongoing investigation. That’s illegal. They knew it was, and were pushing him to do it anyway. The only reason they did this was to try to make him look bad. They thought this was Fox News or something, and they wanted to play politics and throw red meat to with their rabid base. He refused, like any professional would. It’s a little annoying when congressmen you count on to behave professionally too, don’t.

Strzok did fine. But these congressmen are really walking a thin ledge here. By overtly sabotaging investigations into possible Russian collusion, and attempting to discredit and undermine multiple federal agencies and cabinets to protect their deal leader, they may soon be finding themselves facing obstruction charges. This can’t be legal.

:lamo You need to stop getting your news from Mika.

Which is an outright lie that you yourself have been corrected on time after time after time after time after time in thread after thread after thread after thread by you still keep repeating it as your head is firmly in the sand chanting your denials of the Trump Tower meeting and the email chain which led up to it which clearly shows a violation of federal law and collusion with the Russians - eager and welcome collusion - by top Trump campaign officials.

And no doubt you will continue to repeat the lie in a future post. Its what you do.

There is ZERO evidence. Z.E.R.O. The Trump Tower meeting shows no violation of federal law and no collusion. You live in fantasy land.

I assumed Strzok would keep his head down and be humble, denying most things and saying a lot of “can’t remembers”. While he did say “can’t remember” a lot, he wasn’t humble at all. In fact he reminded me of an ornery troll. He sat there like a trapped ork, furiously staring at his questioners with real hatred. His contempt and arrogance was mighty obvious. He stained the FBI and is clearly proud about it.

It’s also revealing that Mueller didn’t question him at all about his texts, about why he sent them and how biased they were. It means Mueller is as bad as Strzok, as we assumed all along.

he was trying to jack nicholson his way out of trouble. Not like congress will do anything anyway. The fbi is treating this like a joke, and considering how much power they have, why wouldn't they?

This is why the FBI and CIA need to be dissolved. They're too powerful and they're not worth the cost.

There is ZERO evidence. Z.E.R.O. The Trump Tower meeting shows no violation of federal law and no collusion. You live in fantasy land.

You have been given the law on illegal campaign contributions from foreign sources. Yet you deny it.

You have been given the email chain with Trump Jr in it accepting the illegal offer from a foreign power. Yet you deny it.

That is powerful evidence that it is not me who lives in an outside reality other than the real world.

In the end, after Mueller gives his report - you will be reduced to babbling about how it simply had to be done to stop Clinton. That will be your final line in the sand.

You have been given the law on illegal campaign contributions from foreign sources. Yet you deny it.

You have been given the email chain with Trump Jr in it accepting the illegal offer from a foreign power. Yet you deny it.

That is powerful evidence that it is not me who lives in an outside reality other than the real world.

In the end, after Mueller gives his report - you will be reduced to babbling about how it simply had to be done to stop Clinton. That will be your final line in the sand.

No, if there is evidence, then I will believe it. You just havent provided any. If it is so obvious that even you know it was a crime, why has no one been charged? Theyve thrown everything but the kitchen sink at Manafort, yet nothing on this. How come? Why were none of the Russians at that meeting indicted? Last I heard, Veselnitskia hadnt even been interviewed by Mueller, but you think this is the heart of his case. Go figure.

No, if there is evidence, then I will believe it. You just havent provided any. If it is so obvious that even you know it was a crime, why has no one been charged? Theyve thrown everything but the kitchen sink at Manafort, yet nothing on this. How come? Why were none of the Russians at that meeting indicted? Last I heard, Veselnitskia hadnt even been interviewed by Mueller, but you think this is the heart of his case. Go figure.

Arguing this point with you is akin to going into an institution and trying to convince Napoleon his is not the rightful Emperor of France. It is simply a waste of time to argue reality with someone who does not reside in it.

Maanfort is going to be tried soon. Have patience.

The 12 indictments against the Russian hackers were just announced on Friday. Have patience for the American connection to be announced.

Of course, in the end, when this is all decided, you will insist that Trump and his campaign had to take these steps to stop the great satan Hillary. All the other lies and excuses and nonsense will be abandoned by the Trumpkins and it will all be Hillary's fault.

It will be like the old Flip Wilson excuse for buying the dress.....'the Devil made me do it!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kaiLcwHXB4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom