• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you noticed what a hostile brat Strzok was?

Rob Larrikin

Thunderstrzok
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I assumed Strzok would keep his head down and be humble, denying most things and saying a lot of “can’t remembers”. While he did say “can’t remember” a lot, he wasn’t humble at all. In fact he reminded me of an ornery troll. He sat there like a trapped ork, furiously staring at his questioners with real hatred. His contempt and arrogance was mighty obvious. He stained the FBI and is clearly proud about it.

It’s also revealing that Mueller didn’t question him at all about his texts, about why he sent them and how biased they were. It means Mueller is as bad as Strzok, as we assumed all along.

did you notice that Raskin made the GOP look like 2nd grade fluffers?

I assumed Strzok would keep his head down and be humble, denying most things and saying a lot of “can’t remembers”. While he did say “can’t remember” a lot, he wasn’t humble at all. In fact he reminded me of an ornery troll. He sat there like a trapped ork, furiously staring at his questioners with real hatred. His contempt and arrogance was mighty obvious. He stained the FBI and is clearly proud about it.

It’s also revealing that Mueller didn’t question him at all about his texts, about why he sent them and how biased they were. It means Mueller is as bad as Strzok, as we assumed all along.

Time to shuffle sideways and push each other off the perch, Mueller is coming home to roost.

Anybody notice what a piece of **** Louie Gohmert was and is?

Did you notice Raskin didn't have to work too hard? "I'm a dentist, so I know all about body language....!"

Raskin has a brain, and he has a brain that functions very well.

Raskin made the GOP look like **** in a cow pasture .............. jus' sayin' ...........

Strzok wasn't at all what I expected him to be.
I found him adversarial, unrepentant, hostile, filled with hubris and a perverted sense of duty.

I found him adversarial, unrepentant, hostile, filled with hubris and a perverted sense of duty.

That's how he came across alright, surrounded by thugs in suits and interruption cows. "Moo. Moo. Moo."

Him and Comey...two peas in a pod.....these guys should have never been allowed to be lawmen given their unwillingness to do it right.

I figure there are a lot more where they came from.

Washington is full of second and third rate folks.

Strzok was angry. How dare they question him, what he does and how he does it.
His veiled threat to Trump was a real treat.

It shouldn't surprise you that Mueller didn't ask Strzok about those texts. Do you think it's just a coincidence that every single member of Mueller's team happen to be democrat supporters?

Peter Strzok, the Mark Fuhrman of the Mueller investigation.

Did you notice Raskin didn't have to work too hard? "I'm a dentist, so I know all about body language....!"

That was a great one, I almost dropped my saucepan when I heard it and Peter's reply.
Aside from the obvious partisan nonsense of all the House Republicans, hearing the less mentally quick ones, struggle to try and demonize him without asking questions he'd nail them on, was so sad.

Hearing them detail their resume to him, before making a fool of themselves, was arrogant and peculiar. I was a dentist! I was a former prosector! They all had to fluff themselves before then trying to make stupid analogies. If you were on a jury...I'd kick you off! Yuck yuck. No question chairman...in a "hearing" we're supposed to be getting questions in, we're too busy grand standing and demonizing him, to actually you know...hear his responses.

Him and Comey...two peas in a pod.....these guys should have never been allowed to be lawmen given their unwillingness to do it right.

I figure there are a lot more where they came from.

Washington is full of second and third rate folks.

Strzok figured that offense is the best defense and acted accordingly. He played the liberals' game: accuse the other party of trying to "hurt" you and thus putting them into the defense mode.
And it worked so well that some dem suggested Strzok should be awarded the Purple Heart ... :lamo

It shouldn't surprise you that Mueller didn't ask Strzok about those texts. Do you think it's just a coincidence that every single member of Mueller's team happen to be democrat supporters?

Yes, Mueller's also been transparent all the way through this. None of them care any more if they look like a bunch of hitmen. Remember the mafia and how they would laugh and thumb their noses at the authorities? Geez, now it's the authorities laughing and thumbing their noses at the authorities...

Strzok figured that offense is the best defense and acted accordingly. He played the liberals' game: accuse the other party of trying to "hurt" you and thus putting them into the defense mode.
And it worked so well that some dem suggested Strzok should be awarded the Purple Heart ... :lamo

Strzok is dangerous smart and we all know people like him. He actually managed to make himself the victim.

Strzok figured that offense is the best defense and acted accordingly.
I was already questioned by those same dingalings for 11 hours in a closed door session.
Then again for who knows how long, in the formal IG investigation of his conduct that looked at every aspect of the investigation and his communications, and all peers, subordinates, etc., related to it. And none found anything to show his bias affected his job.

Then they called him in again, to parade around while asking a smattering of stupid questions they already knew the answers to, while putting on a farciful show?
I agree, at that point, he had probably had enough. But he still sat there and answered, for the brief, brief...briefly...brief, no questions I reclaim my time! Funny stuff.

Works on me as well as would a SCOTUS Bench Member doing it......the law was never supposed to be a political tool....the lawmen and the country were supposed to be able to be better than that, we were supposed to keep the law uncorrupted.

Or at least attempt to.

:failpail:

The only corrupt brats all of sane America saw were led by some of the geee bots—gohmert, gowdy, goodlatte and jordan

Strzok is dangerous smart and we all know people like him. He actually managed to make himself the victim.

Yup; but the dems helped him by inserting how Trump "tortured" little children and their parents and how the Russians helped Trump to get elected and that Trump is now looking for someone to put blame on blah blah blah ... and it appears that the poor victim should be Strozk - according to at least 2 dems (one was Booker, the other one was a black female (don't know her name)).

And because Strzok is so brave in fighting those nasty accusations by the Trump administration, we recommend he be awarded the Purple Heart.

:lamo :lamo :lamo

No, OP, just you.

Have you noticed what a bunch of douchebags the repukes who were grilling him are?

No, OP, just you.

MRSA can be LETHAL—Making Russia Strong Again

We know the response from McConnellism if the political roles were reversed; all decade.

Back
Top Bottom