• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy Earth Day from Michael Moore!

Not Running Out of Oil, or Sunshine

April 23, 2020 By jennifer 3 Comments
I remember through the 1970s, we were meant to run out of oil, soon. In fact, as long as I can remember we have been running out of oil, soon. Instead, oversupply is such that the benchmark for US oil fell below zero for the first time ever a … [Read more...]

In his new film Michael Moore exposes the fraud and hypocrisy of renewable energy.

[FONT=&][/FONT]
#EarthDay EPIC! Michael Moore’s new film trashes ‘planet saving’ renewable energy – full movie here!

[FONT=&]A MUST READ! Wow, the renewable light bulb of “great idea” over Michael Moore’s head just burned out. He’s trashing renewables in this new film Planet of the Humans. On the 50th anniversary of EarthDay, the irony meter is pegged. It’s an epic take-down of the left’s love-affair with renewables by one of the left’s…
Continue reading →

[/FONT]
[FONT="]Via Forbes writer [URL="https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelshellenberger/"]Michael Shellenberger[/URL][/FONT]
[h=2]New Michael Moore-Backed Documentary On YouTube Reveals Massive Ecological Impacts Of Renewables[/h][FONT="]Over the last 10 years, everyone from celebrity influencers including Elon Musk, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Al Gore, to major technology brands including Apple, have repeatedly claimed that renewables like solar panels and wind farms are less polluting than fossil fuels.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#404040][FONT="]But a new documentary, “Planet of the Humans,” being released free to the public on YouTube today, the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day, reveals that industrial wind farms, solar farms, biomass, and biofuels are wrecking natural environments. [/FONT]

[FONT="]“Planet of the Humans was produced by Oscar-winning filmmaker Michael Moore. “I assumed solar panels would last forever,” Moore [URL="https://www.reuters.com/article/us-earth-day-documentary/michael-moores-planet-of-the-humans-asks-what-if-green-energy-cannot-save-the-planet-idUSKCN2231U8"]told[/URL] Reuters. “I didn’t know what went into the making of them.” [/FONT]
[FONT="]The film shows both abandoned industrial wind and solar farms and new ones being built — but after cutting down forests. “It suddenly dawned on me what we were looking at was a solar dead zone,” says filmmaker Jeff Gibbs, staring at a former solar farm in California. “I learned that the solar panels don’t last.” [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#404040][FONT="]Like many environmental documentaries, “Planet of Humans” endorses debunked Malthusian ideas that the world is running out of energy. “We have to have our ability to consume reigned in,” says a well-coiffed environmental leader. “Without some major die-off of the human population there is no turning back,” says a scientist. . . . . [/FONT]

[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

Why does anyone give this guy the spotlight.

Why does anyone give this guy the spotlight.

Moore won the 2002 Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature for Bowling for Columbine, which examined the causes of the Columbine High School massacre and the overall gun culture of the United States. He also directed and produced Fahrenheit 9/11, a critical look at the presidency of George W. Bush and the War on Terror, which earned $119,194,771 to become the highest-grossing documentary at the American box office of all time.[SUP][1][/SUP] The film also won the Palme d'Or at the 2004 Cannes film festival.[SUP][2][/SUP] His documentary Sicko, which examines health care in the United States, is one of the top ten highest-grossing documentaries as of 2020.[SUP][1][/SUP] In September 2008, he released his first free movie on the internet, Slacker Uprising, which documented his personal quest to encourage more Americans to vote in presidential elections.[SUP][3][/SUP] He has also written and starred in the TV shows TV Nation, a satirical news-magazine television series, and The Awful Truth, a satirical show. In 2018 he released his latest film, Fahrenheit 11/9, a documentary about the 2016 United States presidential election and the subsequent presidency of Donald Trump.

Michael Moore - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Michael_Moore
wzhDIC9UYsU1MAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Michael Francis Moore (born April 23, 1954) is an American documentary filmmaker, author, and activist. His works frequently address the topics of globalization and capitalism.Home town‎: ‎Davison, Michigan‎, U.S
Occupation‎: ‎Filmmaker, author

Years active‎: ‎1976–present
Born‎: ‎Michael Francis Moore; April 23, 1954 ...

[h=2]The moment greens realize they’ve been used by Big Money Renewables — the Michael Moore documentary:[/h]
It’s like someone read all the major skeptic blogs in the world and turned them into a documentary.
[h=3]The new Michael Moore documentary: Planet of The Humans[/h]1 - unapologetically exposes Al Gore, Bill McKibben, Robert Kennedy, etc. for being con artists and hypocrites,
2 - crucifies the Sierra Club and their ilk for being disingenuous and primarily in it for the money and influence, and
3 - also carefully documents how wind, solar and biofuels are scams. — John Droz, jr.
h/t Thanks to Peter D, AndyG, Michael S, Colin, Willie, and Jim Simpson who enjoyed this “even the credits”.
Richard Branson will allegedly spend $3 billion to fight global warming! Then Branson, sitting next to @AlGore, is asked “Is Al Gore a prophet?” Branson replies “How do you spell “prophet”"? [Profit!!!] Everyone laughs!@tan123

HaroutDSDZ
: It’s the moment when Winston Smith realizes that O’Brien is not a revolutionary but a loyal member of Ingsoc…

Covering article by genuine environmentalist -

Over the last 10 years, everyone from celebrity influencers including Elon Musk, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Al Gore, to major technology brands including Apple, have repeatedly claimed that renewables like solar panels and wind farms are less polluting than fossil fuels.
But a new documentary, “Planet of the Humans,” being released free to the public on YouTube today, the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day, reveals that industrial wind farms, solar farms, biomass, and biofuels are wrecking natural environments.
“Planet of the Humans” was produced by Oscar-winning filmmaker Michael Moore. “I assumed solar panels would last forever,” Moore told Reuters. “I didn’t know what went into the making of them.”

[h=3]What next?[/h]If the uber Greens now admit that wind, solar and biomass are destructive, and it becomes unfashionable to be seen supporting them (or Gore), what will they replace that with next?

It is shocking just how impsooibly hard it is to get these Alarmists to answer a straight question.

1 Place

1 Bad thing

It has to be a specific place, like a city or a local authority.

Then you will have to compare the transmission of this disease with places of equal wealth. Obviously tropical diseases will happen a lot in poor tropical places. Singapore, however, how much Zika happens there????

It is shocking just how impsooibly hard it is to get these Alarmists to answer a straight question.

1 Place

1 Bad thing

It has to be a specific place, like a city or a local authority.

Then you will have to compare the transmission of this disease with places of equal wealth. Obviously tropical diseases will happen a lot in poor tropical places. Singapore, however, how much Zika happens there????

More birth defects seen in parts of U.S. with local Zika spread | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC

I'd never thought I would agree with Michael Moore, but he is one lib who gets it.

I read a piece in the Times yesterday about the (American) Dirtbag Left, of which I had not previously heard. Is Moore a Founder Member? The article said that anti-climate alarmism is one of their tenets.

I read a piece in the Times yesterday about the (American) Dirtbag Left, of which I had not previously heard. Is Moore a Founder Member? The article said that anti-climate alarmism is one of their tenets.

He's a famous documentary film maker.

Moore really hated W and he won a prize at Cannes for it. I'm surprised he actually is against climate alarmism since as you have correctly stated it is a major lefty belief.

Exposing the hypocrisy and/or idiocy of the left is always a delight.

You are aware that the Energy Policy Act of 2005 contained the mandates for renewable energy and biodiversity fuels to be developed by the US and was written and passed by a Republican led Congress and presidency?

You are aware that the Energy Policy Act of 2005 contained the mandates for renewable energy and biodiversity fuels to be developed by the US and was written and passed by a Republican led Congress and presidency?

I am sure that made you feel better, but it is mostly the leftists who push this "renewable power" crap today.

Al Gore

Mc Kibben

Branson

Koch

DiCaprio

Ignorant Swedish kid named Greta..., being used as propaganda tool for "renewables.....

many more leftist ecoloonies, who today tout this absurd "green Power" scam.

It is obvious you didn't watch this EXCELLENT expose of Green Power of being one big scam covering the last few decades.

Do you even know how Ethanol is made?

:mrgreen:

So what?

[h=1]Friday Funny – the #GreenNewDeal implosion, captured on film[/h][FONT=&quot]As we first reported here at WUWT three days ago, left-leaning filmmaker Michael Moore dropped a bomb on the left’s sacred cow of “renewables”. Meanwhile, serial ringmaster Michael Mann HAD a cow. Josh provides the reality: Michael Mann provides the entertainment. In case you haven’t seen the film, you can watch it in entirety here:…
[/FONT]

The Energy Policy Act of 2005 has many provisions, and its primary goal was to incentivize the development of innovative technologies to minimize green house gas emissions and combat energy problems in the United States.

The Energy Policy Act of 2005 has many provisions, and its primary goal was to incentivize the development of innovative technologies to minimize green house gas emissions and combat energy problems in the United States.

And that energy policy spurred govt. investment in alternative green energy.

I am sure that made you feel better, but it is mostly the leftists who push this "renewable power" crap today.

Al Gore

Mc Kibben

Branson

Koch

DiCaprio

Ignorant Swedish kid named Greta..., being used as propaganda tool for "renewables.....

many more leftist ecoloonies, who today tout this absurd "green Power" scam.

It is obvious you didn't watch this EXCELLENT expose of Green Power of being one big scam covering the last few decades.

Do you even know how Ethanol is made?

:mrgreen:

Still driving yer horse and buggy?

Last edited:
And that energy policy spurred govt. investment in alternative green energy.
Yes, but it also lead to plenty of knee jerk reactions and plans that increased hunger around the world, and will take years to untangle.
The Solar net metering plans were good to encourage early adopters, but needed realistic limits, and national guidance.
Ethanol is a no win path, using more energy (and CO2) to create than it saves, with the devastating side effect of driving up grain prices globally.

Back
Top Bottom