• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hack of Soros Foundation Reveals 'Systemic Anti-Israel Bias'[W:18]

Re: Hack of Soros Foundation Reveals 'Systemic Anti-Israel Bias'

I'm a fan of wanting to see facts, not making up my own facts. You didn't produce anything to back up your claim that he was giving names of Jews to the Nazis. No problem. I'll just chalk it up to you making things up. Too bad, too, because Soros is a reprehensible individual and there's so much factual information to attack him on that nobody needs to make up things.

The facts are, Soros collaborated with the Nazis and is a convicted criminal.

The facts are, Soros collaborated with the Nazis.

You're lying... Again...

But when you for example, endorse a clearly fake document for example that "shows" the Clinton foundation for example paid 375, 000 to Khan... It makes sense lying is your MO.

You're lying... Again...

But when you for example, endorse a clearly fake document for example that "shows" the Clinton foundation for example paid 375, 000 to Khan... It makes sense lying is your MO.

What's a lie? If you going to call me a liar, you need to be able to back it up. So...back it up.

What's a lie? If you going to call me a liar, you need to be able to back it up. So...back it up.

Never called you a liar, I said you've been lying on specific things,

You've never proven the nazi lie or the Khan lie.

I can't back up dealing with lies that start from something that's blatant and completely untrue.

I proved your bank statement was a lie and you're Soros nazi deal is nothing more than an Ann Coulter inspired pile of ****e.

Never called you a liar, I said you've been lying on specific things,

You've never proven the nazi lie or the Khan lie.

I can't back up dealing with lies that start from something that's blatant and completely untrue.

I proved your bank statement was a lie and you're Soros nazi deal is nothing more than an Ann Coulter inspired pile of ****e.

You said in lying. Same difference. Then you drag up another thread.

Are you saying Soros didn't collaborate with the Nazis? He's admitted to it.

You're lying.

Soros was never a nazi collaborator.

Blatant lie.

But it makes sense, when you endorse such blatant lies such as the Khan one, simply because we're talking about someone who's politically opposed to you... It shows a great deal about you.

Blatant lies are perfectly ok with you as long as those lies are about your political opponents.

Never, ever say Hillary is a liar when you endorse this nonsense.

He was thirteen. What would you do in his situation?

He was thirteen. What would you do in his situation?

I would have done like Romi Cohn and joined the underground.

The facts are, Soros collaborated with the Nazis and is a convicted criminal.

That isn't a fact. That's your accusation. Like I said, I prefer to see facts backed up.

He was a 13 year old kid. I don't know how many 13 year old kids you ever knew, but I had 3 of them, and none of them had the wherewithal or capacity to collaborate with any government. And as a Jew himself, albeit a non-practicing one, he would smartly survive through self preservation, and handed out the deportation notices as he was instructed. I don't recall any stories in history of 13 year olds being able to stand up to a regime.

The same way he's anti-Israel.

He is anti-Israel? the man has invested tons in Israel... he is also JEWISH... so how can he be anti-Israel? Dont you mean he is anti-Zionist?

That isn't a fact. That's your accusation. Like I said, I prefer to see facts backed up.

He was a 13 year old kid. I don't know how many 13 year old kids you ever knew, but I had 3 of them, and none of them had the wherewithal or capacity to collaborate with any government. And as a Jew himself, albeit a non-practicing one, he would smartly survive through self preservation, and handed out the deportation notices as he was instructed. I don't recall any stories in history of 13 year olds being able to stand up to a regime.

Romi Cohn was 14 when he joined the underground. Spare me the, "he was only 13", crap. Audy Murphy tried to enlist at 15.

He is anti-Israel? the man has invested tons in Israel... he is also JEWISH... so how can he be anti-Israel? Dont you mean he is anti-Zionist?

He also said that Muslims are the new Jews.

He also said that Muslims are the new Jews.

And he is correct..

Last edited:

ISIS is being persecuted?

So ISIS is all Muslims? Or are all Muslims ISIS .. is that what you are saying?

ISIS is beheading Christians. So, yeah. I doubt ISIS knowingly allows Jews and Christians to join their ranks.

Romi Cohn was 14 when he joined the underground. Spare me the, "he was only 13", crap. Audy Murphy tried to enlist at 15.

It is clear that you have incomplete knowledge of Soros' past and you're filling the gaps with made-up bs. Soros was given a stack of notices with the names of Jewish lawyers and instructions to the rabbinical seminary the following morning and tasked with delivering them - a task mandated of many school age children by the Nazi occupiers. Soros delivered the notices - and warned the recepients of what their fate would be if they did as the notices instructed. He then went into hiding, as many Jews did. You have no grounds on which to criticize.

Redundant. The fact is that enough Muslims are participating in violent jihad to make it a serious problem. But you just want to attack the messengers not the problem.

No one has said it is all Muslims except apologists.

It is clear that you have incomplete knowledge of Soros' past and you're filling the gaps with made-up bs. Soros was given a stack of notices with the names of Jewish lawyers and instructions to the rabbinical seminary the following morning and tasked with delivering them - a task mandated of many school age children by the Nazi occupiers. Soros delivered the notices - and warned the recepients of what their fate would be if they did as the notices instructed. He then went into hiding, as many Jews did. You have no grounds on which to criticize.

It's clear that you're ignoring the reality of Soros' past

It's clear that you're ignoring the reality of Soros' past

The reality of Soros' past is as I stated. He wasn't a collaborator and he certainly didn't identify Jews to the Nazis.

Redundant. The fact is that enough Muslims are participating in violent jihad to make it a serious problem. But you just want to attack the messengers not the problem.

No one has said it is all Muslims except apologists.

Do you have any other excuse for your rabid Islamophobic rants than "Don't attack the messenger!"?

I don't know that much about Soros. If all this is true--his anti-Israeli activity--I am pleasantly surprised. The Israeli government is a criminal organization just like the US government.

:roll:

Do you have any other excuse for your rabid Islamophobic rants than "Don't attack the messenger!"?

I don't need excuses. Apologists need excuses.

I do truly hope that George Soros passes away painfully in his sleep tonight.

We have all suffered enough, dear God.
It's time for him to walk toward the light.

Amen.
:)

Clinton, Soros, Israel, Nazis and ISIS.

We have here all the ingredients we need to make the perfect stupid thread.

Back
Top Bottom