• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hack of Soros Foundation Reveals 'Systemic Anti-Israel Bias'[W:18]

Re: Hack of Soros Foundation Reveals 'Systemic Anti-Israel Bias'

I don't know that much about Soros. If all this is true--his anti-Israeli activity--I am pleasantly surprised. The Israeli government is a criminal organization just like the US government.

Soros was a Nazi collaborator during WW2, so his anti-Israel bias isn't a shocker.

Soros was a Nazi collaborator during WW2, so his anti-Israel bias isn't a shocker.

Eh? Soros is jewish.. and was in his early teens during the war. How on earth could he be a nazi collaborator?

Great...another fake news website.

Do you dispute the fact that Soros sent that email to Hillary?

Or are you just content with dismissing the topic because the mainstream media...who have proven themselves to be quite untrustworthy and in the tank for Hillary...has not mentioned the email?

Do you dispute the fact that Soros sent that email to Hillary?

Or are you just content with dismissing the topic because the mainstream media...who have proven themselves to be quite untrustworthy and in the tank for Hillary...has not mentioned the email?

The emails look fake. In fact, the entire website looked like a fake news website. But I think I already said that.

Eh? Soros is jewish.. and was in his early teens during the war. How on earth could he be a nazi collaborator?

The same way he's anti-Israel.

don't confuse them with facts. They can't handle stuff like that.

A 13 year old was collaborating with the Nazis?

A 13 year old was collaborating with the Nazis?

Yes. He reported Jews to the Nazis. He's unapologetic about it.

Moderator's Warning:
I'd suggest that people stop making personal comments towards other posters or they're going to find themselves on a very short ride off of an even shorter pier.

Yes. He reported Jews to the Nazis. He's unapologetic about it.

I know about the interview he gave with Steve Kroft about 20 years ago that started the analysis of his teenage life in the midst of the Nazi occupations. I never heard him say he reported Jews to the Nazis. When he was 13 or 14 years old, the Nazis ordered him to hand out deportation notices. Can you post a link to him saying that he reported Jews to the Nazis and wasn't apologetic about it?

I know about the interview he gave with Steve Kroft about 20 years ago that started the analysis of his teenage life in the midst of the Nazi occupations. I never heard him say he reported Jews to the Nazis. When he was 13 or 14 years old, the Nazis ordered him to hand out deportation notices. Can you post a link to him saying that he reported Jews to the Nazis and wasn't apologetic about it?

From the Kroft interview:

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's -- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not -- not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't -- you don't see the connection. But it was -- it created no -- no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c -- I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was -- well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets -- that if I weren't there -- of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would -- would -- would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the -- whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt

Soros is also a convicted criminal. So, Clinton seeks advice from a dude that was a Nazi collaborator and a convicted criminal.

From the Kroft interview:

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's -- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not -- not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't -- you don't see the connection. But it was -- it created no -- no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c -- I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was -- well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets -- that if I weren't there -- of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would -- would -- would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the -- whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt

Soros is also a convicted criminal. So, Clinton seeks advice from a dude that was a Nazi collaborator and a convicted criminal.

Yes, I know all of that. I asked for something where he said he reported Jews to the Nazis. He didn't say it there.

Yes, I know all of that. I asked for something where he said he reported Jews to the Nazis. He didn't say it there.

Why do you think the official, posing as his godfather, took him in? To help find the Jews and Soros said it was the happiest time of his life.

Why do you think the official, posing as his godfather, took him in? To help find the Jews and Soros said it was the happiest time of his life.

So you don't have anything from Soros' mouth where he said he was giving up Jews to the Nazis? Nothing?

So you don't have anything from Soros' mouth where he said he was giving up Jews to the Nazis? Nothing?

He was a Nazi collaborator. That's a fact. Why are you splitting hairs? Is some Nazi collaboration ok?

He was a Nazi collaborator. That's a fact. Why are you splitting hairs? Is some Nazi collaboration ok?

I'm a fan of wanting to see facts, not making up my own facts. You didn't produce anything to back up your claim that he was giving names of Jews to the Nazis. No problem. I'll just chalk it up to you making things up. Too bad, too, because Soros is a reprehensible individual and there's so much factual information to attack him on that nobody needs to make up things.

Back
Top Bottom