• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gun Violence is Not a Republican Problem, It’s a Democratic Problem [W:22]

which of course would only be enforceable against legal gun owners. It proves once again that the gun haters are all about harassing honest gun owners, not criminals

Yep, but we are supposed to ignore that pesky fact.

He made a blanket statement that said any criminal can buy from any gun show, from what I read, 33 states allow cash n carry sales, Fl is not one.
That's a whole lot of states

It was deemed to large for a simple ID card to vote requirement. Do you now favor such a "discriminatory burden" for a basic constitutional right?

Sure. Sounds great. Surprised?

It was deemed to large for a simple ID card to vote requirement. Do you now favor such a "discriminatory burden" for a basic constitutional right?

do you really expect an honest answer? his nonsensical "small price to pay" is pure silliness.

Not any gun show-some=but as DOJ research notes, very few criminals get their guns that way and the few that do, mainly get if from straw purchasers. Polls of criminals who were armed indicate the few get their guns that way. Most get them from other criminals or from friends, family members in straw purchasers. The gun show "loophole" is both a lie and one of the most dishonest claims the anti gun movement spews. gun haters despise gun shows mainly because gun owners enjoy them and they are gatherings in which gun owners are informed about the schemes of gun banners.

Very true, and don't forget, criminals often have stolen guns.

Very true, and don't forget, criminals often have stolen guns.

I know one thing for sure-people who premeditate a crime that requires the use of a gun, don't have one that can be traced to them unless they plan on dying during the crime.

I know one thing for sure-people who premeditate a crime that requires the use of a gun, don't have one that can be traced to them unless they plan on dying during the crime.

Then buy a private sale. Untraceable. You have made this very easy for criminals

Sigh another nonsenical gun thread.

I say the same thing I do in all of them

If people want support in gun laws its simple

make laws that punish CRIMINALS and CRIMES and laws that are going to punish law abiding citizens and endanger them while at the same time empowering criminals is never going to get that much support and it certainly wont get mine

make it like drug/alcohol laws, increase or actually enforce laws that deal with . . .ILLEGAL possession, transportation, production/manufacturing. distribution and sales of guns and Ill probably support every one of them if written properly.

make laws that directly effects me and punishes me (law abiding citizen) and endangers my family and it never gets my support :shrug:

I learned nothing from you, you made a blanket statement that criminals get guns from gun shows. Turns out, you partially lied by omission. Color me shocked:shock:

You know everyone can read this thread....man that is hilarious!

Sigh another nonsenical gun thread.

I say the same thing I do in all of them

If people want support in gun laws its simple

make laws that punish CRIMINALS and CRIMES and laws that are going to punish law abiding citizens and endanger them while at the same time empowering criminals is never going to get that much support and it certainly wont get mine

make it like drug/alcohol laws, increase or actually enforce laws that deal with . . .ILLEGAL possession, transportation, production/manufacturing. distribution and sales of guns and Ill probably support every one of them if written properly.

make laws that directly effects me and punishes me (law abiding citizen) and endangers my family and it never gets my support :shrug:

excellent points but you are probably aware that controlling CRIMINALS is not what motivates most of the leaders of the gun control movement. they just spew that claim to get low wattage citizens who don't really pay attention to support them. its all about harassing people like you

Not at all - which demorat state (or city) does that now and what did it do to their crime rate? ;)

Which GOP state has no gun deaths because they keep all the criminals in jail?

excellent points but you are probably aware that controlling CRIMINALS is not what motivates most of the leaders of the gun control movement. they just spew that claim to get low wattage citizens who don't really pay attention to support them. its all about harassing people like you

Well i'll never fall for it and ill never support laws that do punish me, endanger my family and also empower criminals . . it just wont happen . . . if the extremist could get off that fight they would have more success but since they wont they will never bee taken seriously.

Well i'll never fall for it and ill never support laws that do punish me, endanger my family and also empower criminals . . it just wont happen . . . if the extremist could get off that fight they would have more success but since they wont they will never bee taken seriously.

If you said that about traffic laws there would be no traffic laws

If you said that about traffic laws there would be no traffic laws

LMAO what? I think you quoted the wrong person cause that makes no sense

Back
Top Bottom