• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Grab 'em by the...": Truth or talk?

• Total voters
????????????

Your post seemed very defensive to me.

I have made my case above.

What names have I called you exactly?

ALRIGHT be that way...I am disappointed....But SINJIN The Wonder Pup needs a walk and I have bigger fish to fry.

I'll catch up with you later.....

He also never said he "did", but hey, carry on don't let that get in the way of a good story.:roll:

Close enough. "...you can grab 'em by the *****, and they let you do it!"

Edit: Never mind. I read more of your posts. It wouldn't matter if there was video of him actually grabbing a woman's crotch, with her horrified expression as she pushed his hand away and screamed "how DARE you"... you and others wouldn't change your position.

Last edited:

The Donald was caught on audio tape bragging about how he molests women, the infamous phrase being, "...grab 'em by the *****..." His claim is that it was just locker room talk.

What is your belief? Was he telling the truth about molesting women and was bragging, or was he just being 'one of the guys' and engaging in boastful but innocent braggadocio?

Two-option poll on purpose. If you haven't concluded by now, you never will.
I'm not 100% sure. It could have been a metaphor for any of multiple acts in a whole range of disgusting behavior.

If the former (actual molestation), he should be in jail, or at least have received appropriate legal punishment.
If the latter ("locker room talk"), then IMO he and all others who would joke about such reprehensible behavior should not hold power in any organization whether private or public.

In either case, such behavior, even in the past, and especially without apology, is unacceptable in a president.

I believe Monica Lewinsky was a consenting adult. Clinton may well have been a scumbag in that affair, but what he did wasn't sexual assault. What Trump bragged about is.

I never said anything about Monica Lewinsky and to my knowledge she never accused him of assault. Being in the EU, I wouldn't expect you to have much knowledge of what Clinton has been accused of doing. Go get educated about Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, and Kathleen Willey - then get back with me.

IG

I never said anything about Monica Lewinsky and to my knowledge she never accused him of assault. Go get educated about Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, and Kathleen Willey - then get back with me.

IG

Post #57. Do keep up.

I never said anything about Monica Lewinsky and to my knowledge she never accused him of assault. Go get educated about Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, and Kathleen Willey - then get back with me.

IG

It's not about 42. It's 45. He was blunt and admitting his behavior. He admitted that he is a sexual predator. Defend that. That'll show who you are.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me. Sock it to me!

Your erroneous opinion.

Provide the evidence. You can't because it does not exist. Trump haters can't admit that though because it would ruin their narrative. Liberals love the Goebellian BIG LIE.

How is stating that certain women...gold digging celebrity chasers that will let you do anything...grab them by the *****...whatever... sexual assault?

Women let Trump grab them by the ***** the way the French let Hitler invade France

Provide the evidence. You can't because it does not exist. Trump haters can't admit that though because it would ruin their narrative. Liberals love the Goebellian BIG LIE.

1. In Clinton's case we don't have evidence, which you'd know if you'd actually read the post.
2. In Trump's case we don't have evidence of the act but we do have evidence of what he said. Even dear Melania (original spelling in our homeland, Melanija) said his words were unappropriate, though I think she meant inappropriate.
3. I am not a liberal.
4. Goodbye.

1. In Clinton's case we don't have evidence, which you'd know if you'd actually read the post.
2. In Trump's case we don't have evidence of the act but we do have evidence of what he said. Even dear Melania (original spelling in our homeland, Melanija) said his words were unappropriate, though I think she meant inappropriate.
3. I am not a liberal.
4. Goodbye.
Calling the comments nappropriate does not mean that he "admitted" to sexual assault.

If you aren't a liberal you are sure doing a good job of impersonating one.

Peter denied knowing Christ - thrice.

3. I am not a liberal.
4. Goodbye.

We most certainly do have evidence - all the women who have testified that he sexually assaulted them

1. In Clinton's case we don't have evidence.

We have allegations made by several women.

Now, maybe you don't (especially since you say that you are not a liberal) but many anti-Trump people believe Roy Moore is guilty of sexual assault simply because some women accused him (never mind that they did it several decades after the alleged incidents may have taken place and instead just weeks before an election, and to the Washington Post rather then a law enforcement agency).

So, what is evidence to you?

Women let Trump grab them by the ***** the way the French let Hitler invade France
You know that because you were there and have experience with women fascinated by celebrity.

There is no video
There is audio of the conversation and video of where it all happened...at a Soap Opera studio...and not a Beauty Contest as was claimed.

No one denies it was crude. But its laughable that democrats and their mindless followers still...still **** themselves over a crude comment made 12 years ago but never found the same upset over Bill and Hillary.

We most certainly do have evidence - all the women who have testified that he sexually assaulted them

If you think accusations (especially politically motivated ones) = "evidence", I cant tell you what I think because of the infractions that would incur. meme-creator-lol-dude-wtf.jpg

Until someone is tried and convicted, or has personally provided the verbal evidence, you can't actually say one way or another. I'm not a Clinton fan. If he were found guilty I would be the first to cheer at his getting sent down. That is not the issue. We've had cases in Europe. The British entertainer Matthew Kelly was accused of child abuse - I can't stand him and would have cheered at his going down, but he was proved innocent. You cannot assume guilt just because you dislike someone.

Trump is on record as saying what he said - he condoned sexual assault. We don't have proof of any actions, but he has expressed himself as someone who believes sexual assault is OK. We have proof of what he said. That is what I condemn.

Back
Top Bottom