• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Grab 'em by the...": Truth or talk?

• Total voters

radcen

Phonetic Mnemonic ©
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

The Donald was caught on audio tape bragging about how he molests women, the infamous phrase being, "...grab 'em by the *****..." His claim is that it was just locker room talk.

What is your belief? Was he telling the truth about molesting women and was bragging, or was he just being 'one of the guys' and engaging in boastful but innocent braggadocio?

Two-option poll on purpose. If you haven't concluded by now, you never will.

The Donald was caught on audio tape bragging and how he molests women, the infamous phrase being, "...grab 'em by the *****..." His claim is that it was just locker room talk.

What is your belief? Was he telling the truth about molesting women when he was bragging, or was he just being 'one of the guys' and engaging in boastful but innocent braggadocio?

1. It was probably just locker room talk.

2. Even if it wasn't and he did... that does not make it molestation or sexual assault.

3. There are more than three options... locker room talk about something he does that is not molestation.

The Donald was caught on audio tape bragging about how he molests women, the infamous phrase being, "...grab 'em by the *****..." His claim is that it was just locker room talk.

What is your belief? Was he telling the truth about molesting women and was bragging, or was he just being 'one of the guys' and engaging in boastful but innocent braggadocio?

It was bragging.

Probably braggadocio.
He's a billionaire. There's a revolving door of women who would let him.

When the women like it it is called "aggressive flirting"....and YA, lots of ladies like it in the right spots...that is to say done by the right guy.

I would completely expect that Trump did it fairly often back in his Play Boy days.

TRUMP IS A RIGHT GUY!

Probably braggadocio.
He's a billionaire. There's a revolving door of women who would let him.

Dont undersell it...they almost certainly liked it.

Trump is a spectacularly good judge of people, and this was surely one of the first things that he worked on...figuring out which of the females want to play.

Locker room talk.

Liberals have no business even discussing this so long as they support Bill Clinton. He is much worse.

Yes, I believe it is more likely than not that Trump groped women without their consent.

Locker room talk.

Liberals have no business even discussing this so long as they support Bill Clinton. He is much worse.

Trump works on excellent consent foundations, and he is constantly trying to make it good for the women, he has nothing to apologize for.

1. It was probably just locker room talk.

2. Even if it wasn't and he did... that does not make it molestation or sexual assault.

3. There are more than three options... locker room talk about something he does that is not molestation.

Grabbing a woman in the crotch isnt molestation or sexual assault? Unless he was in a relationship with her or asked first? Absolutely it is. And since he was describing the beauty pageant scene, I'm guessing that's where it happened. Do you think he asked first?

When the women like it it is called "aggressive flirting"....and YA, lots of ladies like it in the right spots...that is to say done by the right guy.

I would completely expect that Trump did it fairly often back in his Play Boy days.

TRUMP IS A RIGHT GUY!

You would think that, wouldn't you, Hawk. :roll:

Grabbing a woman in the crotch isnt molestation or sexual assault? Unless he was in a relationship with her or asked first? Absolutely it is. And since he was describing the beauty pageant scene, I'm guessing that's where it happened. Do you think he asked first?

I read that and stared at the screen dumbfounded how someone could be so, so... there's not a word for it.

I wanted to go find that triple facepalm meme.

You think Trump wants to play with kids? HELL no, he wants a woman who knows what she wants, more than that he wants a woman who is as strong as he is(Like Melania), who will challenge him, because he bores so easily. This idea that Trump is a sexual predator is the product of rotted out minds...either that or straight up liars....and I am not sure that I care which the problem is.

You should keep shopping.

Last edited:
You think Trump wants to play with kids? HELL no, he wants a woman who knows what she wants, more than that he wants a woman who is a strong as he is, who will challenge him. This idea that Trump is a sexual predator is the product of rotted out minds...either that or straight up liars....and I am not sure that I care which the problem is.

HE bragged about walking into the dressing rooms at Miss Teen America to see naked young girls. "Because as owner, he could"

You think Trump wants to play with kids? HELL no, he wants a woman who knows what she wants, more than that he wants a woman who is a strong as he is, who will challenge him. This idea that Trump is a sexual predator is the product of rotted out minds...either that or straight up liars....and I am not sure that I care which the problem is.

That is some fantasy...there is one whole Hell of a lot of projection in that post.

You certainly are quite the Donald Fan Boi.

Last edited:
I didn't vote. It was the truth and he wasn't bragging. He told the truth for once. And he apologized to the country. Until he said a month or so ago it was probably a faked audio.

HE bragged about walking into the dressing rooms at Miss Teen America to see naked young girls. "Because as owner, he could"

That's showbiz....or at least it was till the killjoy feminists took the fun for all out.,,of this in particularly and these days in life generally. I am beginning to feel like I should wear black, forsake all joys, beat myself three times a week and devote one full day a week to the victims.

We might be getting there soonish.

That's showbiz....or at least it was till the killjoy feminists took the fun for all out.

Had to....this one's a keeper.

To reiterate: complaining that feminists took all the fun out of intruding on naked teen age girls.

(*snicker* one minute The Donald wants 'a real woman that challenges him,' the next he's trolling for underage girls. Uh huh!)

Why not include his entire quote? You cangrab them by the kitty VS I DID grab them by the kitty. Not supporting the narrative to include the ENTIRE quote?

That's showbiz....or at least it was till the killjoy feminists took the fun for all out.

Your comments are sickening. It’s clear you like child gazing perverts like Trump. But hey, that’s why trump supporters are deplorables. Thanks for proving Hillary Clinton correct.

To reiterate: complaining that feminists took all the fun out of intruding on naked teen age girls.

(*snicker* one minute The Donald wants 'a real woman that challenges him,' the next he's trolling for underage girls. Uh huh!)

Well, he couldn't date his own daughter could he? He had to go after someone else's underage daughter. He's got scruples, you see.

Certainly explains why he supported Roy Moore.

Maybe a mix of the two, I never heard of a complaint filed so it's a non starter for me. Just like with slick Willy, it was between the two of them, he got caught when she made a mess of things and talked about it, then he compounded it by telling a lie.

Back
Top Bottom