• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gowdy: FBI acted properly with use of informant during 2016 campaign

LOL! The FBI's investigation had begun well before Rosenstein's appointment of a special counsel and they had damn good reason to be investigating these people. Another thing while the use of an informant may be one of the less aggressive methods of investigation used by the FBI. It is still nonetheless a very tightly controlled and overseen process.

Great! Sending informants/spies is greatly controlled and overseen process.
So why was it done?
Look— it should be real simple to answer: when and why did the investigation begin? That the answers seem to keep shifting suggests a problem with its origin.

Because you don't give that information to the people you are investigating and they know that this beady eyed weasel 'member' of the House will do just that and in matters that pertain to national security the DOJ is on solid ground in wanting to keep that information under wraps.

Nunes is not under investigation.
All claims have been that neither is Trump. Just a couple of people.
What’s the national security issue?

Because you don't give that information to the people you are investigating and they know that this beady eyed weasel 'member' of the House will do just that and in matters that pertain to national security the DOJ is on solid ground in wanting to keep that information under wraps.

Horse****. Whether you like Congressional members or not they conduct oversight. There is no legal reason to withhold the information. The FBI has no justification of keeping it under wraps.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

All? You think yer ONE article is the be all/end all....when it has no conclusion? FFS.
Posted 5 now. It's not my fault you can't use cognition to deduce anything.

Wrong, Halper met Page in July '16, @ the beginning of Crossfire. You keep trying to tie Misfud to US investigations ...without support. Thats yer deal, deal with it.
Crossfire started at the end of the month. Halper met before then, as I keep saying. I have proven that. You haven't even tried. Go be snarky with someone else, you don't even have a point.

Back
Top Bottom