• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gowdy: FBI acted properly with use of informant during 2016 campaign

The formal letter opening the investigation was dated at the end of the month, Halper met with Page and Papadopolous before then.

Quit making stupid arguments.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Formal letter opening an investigation??? What??? And you have the nerve to talk about stupid? :lamo

Formal letter opening an investigation??? What??? And you have the nerve to talk about stupid? :lamo
What the **** do you think the House Intel committee has tried to subpoena unredacted? The origination document laying out the rationale for the investigation .

What's thoroughly stupid is thinking the FBI can just investigate whoever and whatever they want without documented reason.

Thanks for sharing that.
Did you know that Mifsud told Papadopoulos about the emails in April.
So even if Halper were to have mentioned them again, that cat was already out of the bag.
I do wonder if your have mixt up Mifsud with Halper.

So since Mifsud did this "bad thing" in April [and since you have probably mixt Mifsud up with Halper on this count], do you still blame Halper?

Halper was sent to have conversations with Trumpco.
Based on the reports from Trumpco, all Halper did was have some conversations.

"Keeping tabs"?
Do you mean that Halper was tracking the movements of Trumpco?
Or do you mean that Halper sent some emails and had some meetings?
Did Mifsud mention them to both Page and Papadopolous? Why was it important enough for Halper to mention it as well?

You keep acting like Halper was having normal meetings and doing nothing wrong, if that's so why was he sent by the FBI?

I don't pretend to have all the answers but I am wanting to have more answers.

You keep saying "official", Crossfire (2016) was "official", ONDI (2016) was "official", Mueller's (2017) was "official". You are NOT making a point.Um, he was part of Crossfire (2016), so again, you have nothing backing your claim.

And the price of tea in China is going up....SO WHAT?

PS...Mifsud was not an FBI informant, he was a Russian agent, so I don't know why you lumped him in with Halper.
Mifsud is supposed to look like a Russian asset. https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-43488581

He's not he's a western asset. https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/05/26/the_maltese_phantom_of_russiagate_.html

Better read up, your absence of knowledge is boring me.

You keep saying "official", Crossfire (2016) was "official", ONDI (2016) was "official", Mueller's (2017) was "official". You are NOT making a point.Um, he was part of Crossfire (2016), so again, you have nothing backing your claim.

And the price of tea in China is going up....SO WHAT?

PS...Mifsud was not an FBI informant, he was a Russian agent, so I don't know why you lumped him in with Halper.
When was Crossfire opened? When was the ODNI drafted? Make your points with specific dates to refute the official starting date of the investigation.

Did Mifsud mention them to both Page and Papadopolous? Why was it important enough for Halper to mention it as well?
I would like to see someone besides you say that Halper told Trumpco about the emails.
Can you provide a reputable link to to support the assertion that Halper told Page about the Russians having emails?

You keep acting like Halper was having normal meetings and doing nothing wrong, if that's so why was he sent by the FBI?
As far as I've heard, meetings and emails are what happened.
Have you heard that something happened besides emails an meetings?
If so, can you share a link to what you've heard?

I don't pretend to have all the answers but I am wanting to have more answers.
Me too.
I'd like to see the evidence that Obama was involved in the decision to send Halper as has been alleged.
I'd like to see evidence that Halper was sent on behalf of Killary's capaign.
I'd like to see evidence that Halper did something illegal [or more unethical than what an undercover cop does]
I may never have a chance if these things do not exist.

Mifsud is supposed to look like a Russian asset. https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-43488581

He's not he's a western asset. https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/05/26/the_maltese_phantom_of_russiagate_.html

Better read up, your absence of knowledge is boring me.

This is so stupid, I never made him out to be "western", yer the one that mentioned him in the same breath with Halper. They, Halper and Mifsud, are on opposite teams.

Good grief.

PS...has it gotten through that there were multiple investigations into Russian interference BEFORE the SC?

I would like to see someone besides you say that Halper told Trumpco about the emails.
Can you provide a reputable link to to support the assertion that Halper told Page about the Russians having emails?

As far as I've heard, meetings and emails are what happened.
Have you heard that something happened besides emails an meetings?
If so, can you share a link to what you've heard?

Me too.
I'd like to see the evidence that Obama was involved in the decision to send Halper as has been alleged.
I'd like to see evidence that Halper was sent on behalf of Killary's capaign.
I'd like to see evidence that Halper did something illegal [or more unethical than what an undercover cop does]
I may never have a chance if these things do not exist.

Tired of hearing you ask for information already given to you.

I never claimed Halper was sent on behalf of the Clinton campaign. Not sure where you get that from. He can do something for political reasons outside of a political campaign.

Again, it was unethical because there was no investigation at the time and no reason to open one until he planted pretext for one.

This is so stupid, I never made him out to be "western", yer the one that mentioned him in the same breath with Halper. They, Halper and Mifsud, are on opposite teams.

Good grief.

PS...has it gotten through that there were multiple investigations into Russian interference BEFORE the SC?
No. They aren't. I can't make you learn, you didn't read the links. Dismissed.

Again, it was unethical because there was no investigation at the time and no reason to open one until he planted pretext for one.
Halper planted the evidence by having Mifsud tell Papdopulous about the Russians and Hillary's emails?

Halper planted the evidence by having Mifsud tell Papdopulous about the Russians and Hillary's emails?
Deliberate misinterpretation, otherwise known as trolling. You sure you want to go that route?

Oh my, swing # 2.....
When was Crossfire opened?
Comey told me personally "sometime in July 2016".
When was the ODNI drafted?
in January of 2017, meaning it was from intel prior to that date. I already gave you a link referencing that.
Make your points with specific dates to refute the official starting date of the investigation.
go suck an egg, they were all "official".

Oh my, swing # 2.....Comey told me personally "sometime in July 2016".in January of 2017, meaning it was from intel prior to that date. I already gave you a link referencing that.go suck an egg, they were all "official".
Halper and Mifsud both talked to Trump campaign members prior to those dates---fail. You may go.

What the **** do you think the House Intel committee has tried to subpoena unredacted? The origination document laying out the rationale for the investigation .

What's thoroughly stupid is thinking the FBI can just investigate whoever and whatever they want without documented reason.

LOL! The FBI's investigation had begun well before Rosenstein's appointment of a special counsel and they had damn good reason to be investigating these people. Another thing while the use of an informant may be one of the less aggressive methods of investigation used by the FBI. It is still nonetheless a very tightly controlled and overseen process.

LOL! The FBI's investigation had begun well before Rosenstein's appointment of a special counsel and they had damn good reason to be investigating these people. Another thing while the use of an informant may be one of the less aggressive methods of investigation used by the FBI. It is still nonetheless a very tightly controlled and overseen process.
Then why is there so much trouble gathering the file pertaining it? House subpoena remember?

Deliberate misinterpretation, otherwise known as trolling. You sure you want to go that route?
To be fair you make vague statements without backing them up.

Feel free to explain how Halper planted evidence whenever you feel froggy.

To be fair you make vague statements without backing them up.

Feel free to explain how Halper planted evidence whenever you feel froggy.
By discussing information the campaign official would not have but would find important and repeat.

No. They aren't. I can't make you learn, you didn't read the links. Dismissed.

yer link on Misfud was inconclusive, there was nothing to learn other than the authors could not pin him down.

yer link on Misfud was inconclusive, there was nothing to learn other than the authors could not pin him down.
All indications are he wasn't a Russian asset. He was made to look like one.

Halper and Mifsud both talked to Trump campaign members prior to those dates---fail. You may go.

Wrong, Halper met Page in July '16, @ the beginning of Crossfire. You keep trying to tie Misfud to US investigations ...without support. Thats yer deal, deal with it.

All indications are he wasn't a Russian asset. He was made to look like one.

All? You think yer ONE article is the be all/end all....when it has no conclusion? FFS.

Then why is there so much trouble gathering the file pertaining it? House subpoena remember?

Because you don't give that information to the people you are investigating and they know that this beady eyed weasel 'member' of the House will do just that and in matters that pertain to national security the DOJ is on solid ground in wanting to keep that information under wraps.

Back
Top Bottom