• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOPer's, can you defend Trump without defending his racism?

There is only one truly racist comment I have heard attributed to Trump and that is the one about not wanting blacks to count his money. If true, that's racist. Virtually everything he has said since in just race baiting leftists like you engaging in smears.

I'd probably have an ounce of respect for your opinion if you could look in the mirror and be honest with yourself then admit you're also a racist defending another. You have no credibility with me at all. Bye

There is only one truly racist comment I have heard attributed to Trump and that is the one about not wanting blacks to count his money. If true, that's racist. Virtually everything he has said since in just race baiting leftists like you engaging in smears.

You are so into defending Trump you can not see or hear what Trump has done. He is not race baiting, he is being racist, pure and simple. It is always after he says or does something racist that he comes up with some excuse for what he has said. It is too bad you are so blind you can not understand what is happening to this nation, but then again maybe you do see the increased racism and you agree with it.

Yeah, yeah, yea,...you're life sucks and it's all because of mean 'ol America.

No wonder you're such a fan of the skank gang.

"Skank"? Such imaginative and grown-up use of language; and I note you have nothing to add in reply to my post. Truth sucks, right?

Goodness, what an intelligent, mature and well-reasoned reply. You should join a debating society-or become president:lamo

I do tend to talk down to the level of people with whom I debate. Ill have to work on that.

You are so into defending Trump you can not see or hear what Trump has done. He is not race baiting, he is being racist, pure and simple. It is always after he says or does something racist that he comes up with some excuse for what he has said. It is too bad you are so blind you can not understand what is happening to this nation, but then again maybe you do see the increased racism and you agree with it.

Just because you and every other liberal out there scream racist every chance you get doesn't mean it's true.

I'd probably have an ounce of respect for your opinion if you could look in the mirror and be honest with yourself then admit you're also a racist defending another. You have no credibility with me at all. Bye
Did you offer to loan him the mirror you aren't using?

IF the president expressed full blown Jim Crow racism toward the squad, you'd have a point. These women are extremists. They are all ANTISEMITIC and liken Trump to HITLER, ICE to his gestapo, and the leftist puke in this country defends them.

Good, and what's wrong with extremism? In Edwardian England women died for their 'extreme' views on enfranchisement which were often violently opposed by supporters of the old men of the establishment. They got what they wanted in the end; the right to vote.

Suffragettes, violence and militancy - The British Library

The thread assumes Trump is racist, which he is not. That is the false assumption in this thread.

Bringing up stuff from over 20-30 years ago. Rehashed attacks that were already debunked in 2016.

Problem is not just 20-30 years ago. It's 2-3 days ago.

Good, and what's wrong with extremism? In Edwardian England women died for their 'extreme' views on enfranchisement which were often violently opposed by supporters of the old men of the establishment. They got what they wanted in the end; the right to vote.

Suffragettes, violence and militancy - The British Library

Anyone who condones Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib antisimitism is an extremist. We're not talking about women dying for their right to vote.

When isn't racism true?

When a dirty, whiny liberal takes even the slightest offense and twists and turns it into racism so it can further their agenda of labeling their political opponents as racists. .

Of course, you're welcome to argue liberals never do that and their intentions are always pure and noble.

Back
Top Bottom