• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOPer's, can you defend Trump without defending his racism?

Trump's big mouth always gets him in trouble. The man does not care about optics. He should have left well enough alone, (let Pelosi duke it out with them) but now he once again is the big white villain, and they are the left's little brown victims. Who knows though? He does seem to be aptly pointing out the NEW face of the Democrat Party; anti-American extremism. Maybe there is a method to his madness... these four women are not going to be silenced. Is he goading them? Maybe that's his plan.

You havent noticed that this is his forte?

I would bet what you consider racism and what others consider racism are not the same.

Do you consider Pressley's comment racist regarding "we don't need black faces that don't want to be a black voice...……"
Rep. Ayanna Pressley: "We Don't Need Any More Brown Faces That Don't Want To Be A Brown Voice" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Seems she does not believe in MLK's dream of judging a person not by the color of their skin....

Actually, her comment is all about character.

I have a link to the racist handbook for you. This tweet says it all. But if you're younger than 50 you possibly won't understand the significance of this tweet.

View attachment 67259976

There you go, "If you hate our Country, or if you are not happy here, you can leave!" This is not a new or imaginative phrase on Trump's part. This phrase has been a political approach for decades. It's meant to appeal to ordinary people, those people that feel they've been left behind and believe that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups. It's an appeal to the populous that bitterly resents people that they believe are living 'on the dole', people that are sucking up their tax dollars. The phrase is an appeal to the red states who bitterly complain that black people are lazy and just want to stay home, not work and collect entitlements. And yet, the majority of those 'entitlements' are actually going to red states.

That statement, "go back to where you came from" is pure, unadulterated racism, you don't need a handbook.

It is also fascistic, as it says that any ideas that don't conform to Trump's are unAmerican. The idea that only ine narrow poliyical view js legitimate goes against the very idea of our constitution This reminds one of Trump's utterly clueless response when asked about western democracy.

Its hard to ignore the fact that his supporters are forever having to qualify his statements. Trump, as usual, has been directly quoted, and his supporters are, as usual, having to say "yeah, but...." Unable to see through his BS, one would think they would at least tire of making excuses for him.

IF the president expressed full blown Jim Crow racism toward the squad, you'd have a point. These women are extremists. They are all ANTISEMITIC and liken Trump to HITLER, ICE to his gestapo, and the leftist puke in this country defends them.

There is no question that Trump's statements have been racist, NONE. So I have a question for GOPers out there, can you still defend Trump without also defending his obvious racism. Most of us knew he was a racist from his not allowing blacks to rent apartments in his buildings to his there are good people on both sides statement. These latest statements have made his racism clear, but I know many of you will still believe. So I once again ask the question, can you still defend Trump without defending his racism?

^ Still another repetitious racist new thread by a Democrat. Is there a contest going on between some Democrats on the forum over who can post the most racist messages? Is it ever possible for you to see anyone other than seeing the person's race? Apparently not. Does it frustrate you that the forum doesn't require people to state their race in their profile so you know how to evaluate each of us?

For its entire history, the Democratic Party's core fixation has been on who is pure white - and everyone else who isn't. NOTHING defines a person other than the person's race and other outward appearances. This is also why the Democratic Party so intensely opposes all individual human rights. People are only demographic groups - for which anyone who isn't of 100% pure white ancestry isn't a white person and everyone after them can never met the Democratic party's - and your by your messages - white purity standard.

There is no question that Trump's statements have been racist, NONE. So I have a question for GOPers out there, can you still defend Trump without also defending his obvious racism. Most of us knew he was a racist from his not allowing blacks to rent apartments in his buildings to his there are good people on both sides statement. These latest statements have made his racism clear, but I know many of you will still believe. So I once again ask the question, can you still defend Trump without defending his racism?

your statement that his claims are racist is an opinion of someone who is clearly biased against Trump. So the rest of your silly assertions are denied

Now, you sound just like the racists I knew from the south in the 60's. Exactly, just as Trump's statements are straight out of the racist's handbooks from the 60's. I thought this country would never go back there, but apparently we have. And your answers that those who call out racists are the real racists is also from the same playbook from the 60's. It never changes does it.

opinion noted and rejected as partisan and biased.

No you didn't. You laid out typical mindless smears of Sessions Bannon, Flynn and Miller. You guys have but one card in your deck and that's the race card. You play it so often it has no meaning. The administration is not racist, neither are its supporters on the right. What is true is that liberals have nothing better to do than lie about it.

Sessions, Bannon, Flynn, Miller, Gorka... all racist dogs. When you lay down with dogs, you're going to get fleas. Trump even had the unmitigated gall to announce in a tweet this morning that he "doesn't have a racist bone in his body." Yeah, right.

bonesremoved.gif

I lived in the 60's too. Lots has changed in 50 years. The left acts like this is 1969. Its 2019. The racism of the 60's and 70's is dead and buried. They just keep digging up the corpse because they have nothing else to run on and no other way to keep minorities in their tent.

The racism has been resurrected, sorry to say. We're going backwards thanks to Trump's racism.

How do you know whats inside the mind of a racist? Personal experience?

I have lived with racism all my life, I know what it is and don't pretend that you do.

It is also fascistic, as it says that any ideas that don't conform to Trump's are unAmerican. The idea that only ine narrow poliyical view js legitimate goes against the very idea of our constitution This reminds one of Trump's utterly clueless response when asked about western democracy.

Right. What isn't racist to leftist loons is fascist. How about you invest in a dictionary. Educate yourself as to what words mean, then come back and see if you cant engage in intelligent conversation.

Sessions, Bannon, Flynn, Miller, Gorka... all racist dogs. When you lay down with dogs, you're going to get fleas. Trump even had the unmitigated gall to announce in a tweet this morning that he "doesn't have a racist bone in his body." Yeah, right.

bonesremoved.gif

Sorry, but you claiming those men are racist doesn't make them racist. It makes you dishonest. But, we already knew that.

Sorry, but you claiming those men are racist doesn't make them racist. It makes you dishonest. But, we already knew that.

You are blind out of your own choosing. You're the one that's dishonest and too small to be able to admit when you're wrong.

You are blind out of your own choosing. You're the one that's dishonest and too small to be able to admit when you're wrong.

You accuse people of being racists without evidence. That's dishonest. But you aarent interested in honesty.

You accuse people of being racists without evidence. That's dishonest. But you aarent interested in honesty.

I gave you multiple instances that proves both Trump and his father Fred - who was sued for discrimination, is a racist. I don't know what you consider racism, but Trump reeks with it.

I gave you multiple instances that proves both Trump and his father Fred - who was sued for discrimination, is a racist. I don't know what you consider racism, but Trump reeks with it.

There is only one truly racist comment I have heard attributed to Trump and that is the one about not wanting blacks to count his money. If true, that's racist. Virtually everything he has said since in just race baiting leftists like you engaging in smears.

The thread assumes Trump is racist, which he is not. That is the false assumption in this thread.

Bringing up stuff from over 20-30 years ago. Rehashed attacks that were already debunked in 2016.

Trump's lifelong racist history is incontestable, He even has a conviction. Discussing it stops the conversation on his friend Epstein's troubles dead.

Funny thing is - I went back through Trump's tweets and the Squad's responses and it seems to me that AOC was the first to raise the issue of race, e.g. referring to the group as "women of color". Full disclosure I think Trump's "go back where you came from" was rude and tasteless, but the racism mindset came from the ladies.

Back
Top Bottom