• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP Senator Gets Called Out for Baselessly Speculating About Lt. Col. Vindman: ‘Disgraceful Smear’

Re: GOP Senator Gets Called Out for Baselessly Speculating About Lt. Col. Vindman: ‘Disgraceful Sm

If he wants to protect the whistleblower, all he has to do is say he won't reveal any information about the guy. But saying he doesn't know the identity of the whistleblower is a lie...and yes...that is a crime.

btw, there is no law that says the whistleblower cannot be identified. Shiffty is lying about that, too.

The conclusion that he was lying is entirely your own delusion.

Re: GOP Senator Gets Called Out for Baselessly Speculating About Lt. Col. Vindman: ‘Disgraceful Sm

I thought lefties liked "strong women". In this day and age, people like Trump and Blackburn is what's called for as an antidote to the toxic Democrats.

Well, in all fairness, Marsha Blackburn was never known for her classiness. Nastiness, yes...classiness, no.

If he wants to protect the whistleblower, all he has to do is say he won't reveal any information about the guy. But saying he doesn't know the identity of the whistleblower is a lie...and yes...that is a crime.

btw, there is no law that says the whistleblower cannot be identified. Shiffty is lying about that, too.

You are calling someone a liar, and a criminal, when you have no idea what he knows or doesn't. Aren't you ashamed of stooping that low, to make baseless allegations like that and pretend you somehow have information you don't have, and that we all know you don't have?

I thought lefties liked "strong women". In this day and age, people like Trump and Blackburn is what's called for as an antidote to the toxic Democrats.

Sure, strong women, not classless hacks and liars like Blackburn. If she thinks Vindman is someone's handler, she's a U.S. Senator - she should back that allegation up with the evidence. Oh, right, she's just spewing bull**** to a gullible base.

They call out Blackburn and admire women like Hillary, or the squad with all their insults. hypocrisy at its finest.

They call out Blackburn and admire women like Hillary, or the squad with all their insults. hypocrisy at its finest.

This thread is about Sen. Blackburn, from Tennessee. She's my senator, unfortunately, and she made an evidence free smear of a member of the military and 20 year career of serving the country with distinction and honor.

If she wants to go there, the burden is on her to prove her allegation. That's what people with the stature of a Senator should do, don't you agree? Of do we just expect Senators in the Trump GOP to behave like the dumbest drunk at the local bar, throwing out baseless charges and name calling? It's a serious question. If that's your idea of a Senator's role, I disagree. IMO she's a disgrace to this state.

What it implies is that kind of shameless behavior is what we in Tennessee want from our elected officials. It's a terrible indictment on the voters here and the state of the GOP in this era, and in this state.

Last edited:

The conclusion that he was lying is entirely your own delusion.

Vindman's own testimony exposes his lie.

I have no idea what the goblins in your head are screaming at you, but there was no lie.

Quote him.

So lying and smearing is indicative of women's strentgh?

No wonder so many right wing women fit that mold.

Everyone should view the actions and attitudes of people like Vindman, Hill, etc., with repugnance.

Such a good little culty.

Such a good little culty.

As usual, the best you got is personal attack. Doesn't make up for absence of argument.

As usual, the best you got is personal attack. Doesn't make up for absence of argument.

Suggesting loyal public servants, war heroes and Patriots who unlike your flim flam messiah put their country before their politics should be considered repugnant is something less than personal is typical hypocrisy from the blindly loyal.

Suggesting loyal public servants, war heroes and Patriots who unlike your flim flam messiah put their country before their politics should be considered repugnant is something less than personal is typical hypocrisy from the blindly loyal.

So calling people repugnant is an argument? Jesus the stupid is thick.

So calling people repugnant is an argument? Jesus the stupid is thick.

With that one it always is.

Why is it a smear to point out his lie?

Oh...do we let veterans off the hook now? Are veterans a protected class?

Or does that only apply to veterans who are also Trump haters?

The hypocrisy in the air has a rank smell.

Show me proof it's a lie. And guess what, it's not wrong to be a trump hater. There are more Trump haters that Trump lovers.

Where does it say he cant be interviewed or named?

Can you point out exactly what we could learn from interviewing the WB? Everything in the report has been confirmed over and over by all the witnesses that have testified.

One reason and one reason only the GOP and Trump want to out the WB. They want to destroy yet another life for daring to out Don the Con. They are ruthless politicians that all need to be replaced.

Everyone else has come forward. Is this WB that much of a *****? Or is there something else he is hiding that you dont want out?

Probably doesn't want to have his family subjected to death threats as has happened to every other witness that has dared to criticize or contradict the Dear Leader, otherwise known as the Fascist Asshole Trump.

So tell me. What is the purpose of the WB law?

I'll wait.

Probably doesn't want to have his family subjected to death threats as has happened to every other witness that has dared to criticize or contradict the Dear Leader, otherwise known as the Fascist Asshole Trump.
So hes a ***** then. He started this whole thing. Everyone else has been forced to come forward and testify because of him. But he is too much of a ***** to come forward. Sounds like the typical liberal hero.

So tell me. What is the purpose of the WB law?

I'll wait.

Feel free to answer my question first.

The issue is when and under what circumstances the IG can disclose the name. Trump, Barr, WH counsel, DOJ counsel all know it and Trump can Tweet it out next time he's on the toilet if he wants, but otherwise the IG cannot disclose the name, and I'd think others except Trump are prohibited. People like Schiff might think they know or even be pretty sure, but they'd have to confirm that with IG to issue a subpoena. They can't I imagine deliver it to a suspected WB...

U.S. Office of Special Counsel Know Your Rights When Reporting Wrongs | CPSC.gov

Can I keep my identity confidential?
Yes. Most Inspectors General have hotlines that allow employees to make confidential disclosures. Inspectors General are prohibited from disclosing an employee’s identity unless the IG determines that disclosure is unavoidable or is compelled by a court order. If you file a disclosure with OSC, your identity will not be shared outside of OSC without your consent. However, OSC may disclose your identity only if OSC determines that it is necessary because of an imminent danger to public health or safety or an imminent violation of any criminal law.

Back
Top Bottom