• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP Senator Gets Called Out for Baselessly Speculating About Lt. Col. Vindman: ‘Disgraceful Smear’

Re: GOP Senator Gets Called Out for Baselessly Speculating About Lt. Col. Vindman: ‘Disgraceful Sm

1)Trump doesnt have to testify at his own trial.

I didn't argue that any of them "have to" testify, just that not doing it is cowardly, using your term, they are ******s for not showing up.

2) The idea that liberals would whine about smearing someone is a joke. Its all you guys do

You guys do it to, routinely, as you did today with Vindman. The issue is whether it's justified, not that we all do it on a debate forum. That's part of the deal. For myself I respect those who came forward and told us the truth, under oath, subject to penalties for perjury, versus those who hide behind Trump's skirt.

3)Yes, coup is the right word. Since his election your side has lied, smeared, obstructed, resisted, investigated and sought to destroy the man, his family and anyone who supports him, and done anything in your power to destroy his presidency and remove him from office since the day he was elected.

None of that is a "coup." Words mean things, and coup means: "1. a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government."

What you're describing might be vigorous, even irrational opposition, but in a free country we're actually allowed to do that, within the bounds of the law. When did you start hating the Constitution, if protests are targeted at a Republican?

The main problem for Trump was the Mueller investigation, controlled by Trump appointee Rosenstein.

Re: GOP Senator Gets Called Out for Baselessly Speculating About Lt. Col. Vindman: ‘Disgraceful Sm

Is she wrong?

Yes.

It's pathetic that you have to ask such a dishonest question.

LOL right. You dont want to hear from the WB because he will have to point out that Schiff has been lying all along and now that Blackburn is right--Vindman is the WB's handler. At least until Schiff took over. Not to worry, this will all come out in the senate trial. Maybe we will even get to hear what Hunter did to earn his $83,000 monthly income from the most corrupt company on the planet. I know, nothing to see there. Completely understandable that the son of a vice president would land a job like that. Couldnt possibly be corrupt and no reason at all to look into it.

And none of it will change the facts of Trumps corruption. You can only hope that it will cloud them. Its a sad thing to hope for.

I believe Vindman is the WB. The fabled WB was created to cover Vindman's ass for leaking classified material. Vindman already perjured himself when he said he didn't know the WB is.

Do you ever really know yourself? And look at all the people Trump barely knows. Its a confusing world out there. Conspiracy theories can help, but they are hardly enlightening.

Yes.

It's pathetic that you have to ask such a dishonest question.

So how is she wrong and how do you know?

And none of it will change the facts of Trumps corruption. You can only hope that it will cloud them. Its a sad thing to hope for.

I dont hope for anything. You, on the other hand, dont want your side investigated. Your goal is to get Trump. Period. If your side has to lie cheat and steal to achieve that goal, youre fine with it. So you can stop pretending that you are governed by some sort of higher principles. You arent.

Is Schiff wrong?

Thats not an answer to my question so im not sure why you wasted time posting it.

I dont hope for anything. You, on the other hand, dont want your side investigated. Your goal is to get Trump. Period. If your side has to lie cheat and steal to achieve that goal, youre fine with it. So you can stop pretending that you are governed by some sort of higher principles. You arent.

No goal is higher or more noble. No goal is more patriotic or American.

No goal is higher or more noble. No goal is more patriotic or American.

You wouldnt know patriotism if it bit you in the ass.

these republicans have no honor.

i'm really glad that most of the WWII Republicans have passed on and can't see what their party has become (Limbaugh/Hannity/Trump/Graham/Jordan/Coulter/Jones).

You wouldnt know patriotism if it bit you in the ass.

Nice personal attack. :roll:

I know enough to know Trump and his adoring sycophant Trumpkins are total strangers to it.

Except for the Motherland of Russia. Trump seems very patriotic about serving the interests of Russia.

Nice personal attack. :roll:

I know enough to know Trump and his adoring sycophant Trumpkins are total strangers to it.

Except for the Motherland of Russia. Trump seems very patriotic about serving the interests of Russia.

Thats false. And stupid. But what else is new. Youve adopted every moronic talking point of the left for 3 years now. Expecting a coherent original thought from you is out of the question.

these republicans have no honor.

i'm really glad that most of the WWII Republicans have passed on and can't see what their party has become (Limbaugh/Hannity/Trump/Graham/Jordan/Coulter/Jones).

None of them asked you and you dont get to speak for them

Thats false.

Only to devoted Trumpkins living in a delusional alternate reality.

And stupid. But what else is new. Youve adopted every moronic talking point of the left for 3 years now. Expecting a coherent original thought from you is out of the question.

Congrats on yet another personal attack. :roll::doh

Just another example of a Republican Party that is anti-military so they don't embarrass the lying, draft-dodging coward in the WH.

This ^

From being the party strongly supporting our military to being the party that smears our brave military members, our veterans, and our Gold Star families.

Why is it a smear to point out his lie?

Oh...do we let veterans off the hook now? Are veterans a protected class?

Or does that only apply to veterans who are also Trump haters?

The hypocrisy in the air has a rank smell.

Veterans? You brought up veterans.
Maybe that sore spot would heal faster if you left it alone.

Frankly, I’m surprised republicans haven’t accused Fiona Hill of being a British spy by now.

Give them time to craft and distribute their talking points.

Hillary did call Gabbard a Russian agent, so yeah, I agree.

No she didn’t.

Even if he did know, he couldn't say who it was....so what is the point of smearing and harassing him? Oh that's right, he's a foreign born American citizen and you're jealous that he's more American and done more for America than you will ever do.

giphy.gif

I wouldn't have used her word, "handler", but it is clear that Vindman is lying through his teeth when he says he doesn't know who the whistleblower is.

If the person that Vindman talked to was not the whistleblower, he would have had to answer questions about them because he would not have been identifying the whistleblower.

Then he’s not ‘lying through his teeth’ which is a crime in front of congress by way: he’s protecting a source and the law protects whistleblowers too.

Then he’s not ‘lying through his teeth’ which is a crime in front of congress by way: he’s protecting a source and the law protects whistleblowers too.

If he wants to protect the whistleblower, all he has to do is say he won't reveal any information about the guy. But saying he doesn't know the identity of the whistleblower is a lie...and yes...that is a crime.

btw, there is no law that says the whistleblower cannot be identified. Shiffty is lying about that, too.

Back
Top Bottom