• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany- Migrants Riot over Poor Cell Phone Reception

Around here you can count in Greeks too.

It is going to be interesting to see if these EU countries which are being decimated by Brain Drain stay devoted the the European Project.

They might just decide that they were sold a bill of goods.

I am just looking at statistics, Muslims are ahead of the game.
By what is shown in post #40 you are contributing nonsense again but that's already been pointed out.

Left-wing prejudice is just as bad.

I'm in the middle and actually living in Europe. Much of the so-called info that is posted in this forum is nonsense.

Your dismissal means 0. You should stop.
Yes, I know that is your favourite response when you run out of arguments. But by the way you make yourself look foolish once again, you'd be the one better off stopping. Because you can only worsen your reputation by continuing your conduct, not improve it.

It isn't but this has become the Europe/Muslim bashing forum. A separate sub-forum should be created to cater for the prejudiced.

And the people that bash the messengers? No one is forcing you to defend Islam or multiculture. That you have chosen to ignore reality has nothing to do with what is going on.

Censorship is what you want. Fascist solutions, are fascist solutions.

And the people that bash the messengers? No one is forcing you to defend Islam or multiculture. That you have chosen to ignore reality has nothing to do with what is going on.

Having a meltdown?

:lamo:lamo:lamo

Yes, I know that is your favourite response when you run out of arguments. But by the way you make yourself look foolish once again, you'd be the one better off stopping. Because you can only worsen your reputation by continuing your conduct, not improve it.

I have never run out of arguments, you refuse to discuss them because you cannot debunk them.

No, I am suggesting a separate forum for the Europe fantasists. You have no idea of the reality of life in a European country and your message is not accurate. Christians do not relocate for economic reasons is an example of one of your "messages".

I have never run out of arguments, you refuse to discuss them because you cannot debunk them.
I've yet to see anything remotely resembling an argument from you but I'll give you comedy value, that's for sure.:mrgreen:

I'm in the middle and actually living in Europe. Much of the so-called info that is posted in this forum is nonsense.

Show me just one society on this planet that is devoted to truth anymore.....

The left caused this decline just as much as the right.

Anymore? You believe a Golden Age?

Anymore? You believe a Golden Age?

I believe that we used to be better: we used to be smarter, we used to work harder, we used to be more fair, we used to be more honest, we used to be much better educated especially when it comes to understanding ourselves and human nature, I think we used to care more about raising the next generation to be ready to deal with life and so on and so forth.

Yes I most certainly do.

That's true enough!

Nevertheless in this (sub-)forum we don't really have to guess from where the wind is blowing. What we also get to see is how certain advocates give rise to the perception that if you're more on the right, you're also ignorant and actually stupid.

A perception I incidentally don't share at all.

But it would serve both sides of the compass to clean out their ranks, alone for the purpose of not causing themselves further embarrassment.

Can't they get a government grant and start a fruit store?

I've yet to see anything remotely resembling an argument from you but I'll give you comedy value, that's for sure.:mrgreen:

The comedy, which is not funny, is you denying what Islam is, and minimizing its agenda. Carry on.

That's true enough!

Nevertheless in this (sub-)forum we don't really have to guess from where the wind is blowing. What we also get to see is how certain advocates give rise to the perception that if you're more on the right, you're also ignorant and actually stupid.

But it would serve both sides of the compass to clean out their ranks, alone for the purpose of not causing themselves further embarrassment.

Do you feel any groundswell of desire to BE BETTER?

I dont.

The comedy, which is not funny, is you denying what Islam is, and minimizing its agenda. Carry on.
We're all aware of what (who) constitutes the comedy on here. That you're not really means little.

That's true enough!

A source based argument and you are the source. This is another one for the circular file.:lamo

Back
Top Bottom