• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany- Migrants Riot over Poor Cell Phone Reception

I'll bet that in States at this very moment there are plenty of fights going on that involve more than eight people. But of course this is the Muslim and Europe bashing forum for people who know nothing about Europe.
I was at a wedding down here (Spain) last year and fisticuffs broke out involving a good 30 people (women included). Wasn't the crowd (wedding) I was with but a similar congregation in the same restaurant but next door. The whole shebang spilled over into our hall when one of their combatants came flying thru the closed glass doors that separated us from them. Since he was followed by two assailants we all kind started to to join in, alone to protect our womenfolk and the kids..

Now I've seen people from both sides in Catholic church before and after but that's probably just a ruse. Also one shouldn't go by the fact that they were all white. At least one that I know dyed his face black on 3 Kings Day (jan-06) this year (local version of Balthazar), thus showing his true colour.

Both couples marrying that day are still together BTW, but bad omens be bad omens.:lamo

Look at little deeper. Do you see a riot by Muslim immigrants? I do, that is the story. Violence is Islam's favorite answer.
You'll get a relevant response from me the moment you post something of substance that also makes sense.

This your post is nonsense alone by the fact that you don't know the perps' religion. What you deign to see in substitute of fact is irrelevant.

You'll get a relevant response from me the moment you post something of substance that also makes sense.

This your post is nonsense alone by the fact that you don't know the perps' religion. What you deign to see in substitute of fact is irrelevant.

Who are the vast majority of migrants in Germany? What religion?

Look at little deeper. Do you see a riot by Muslim immigrants? I do, that is the story. Violence is Islam's favorite answer.

Of course they are Muslims. Nobody else would riot. Ghana is predominantly a Christian country. The OP does not mention Muslims.

Let us peruse the first couple of pages of results. The Daily Express, The Daily Telegraph, The Daily Mail, Breitbart, Conspiracy discover info, Searchlight Germany..........
Actually googling in German will show the local press covering it. None of them of ill repute and none speculating beyond what is known.

From those reports it appears that the immigrants were bussed to the location, found they had no mobile coverage on their lifelines to family back home and their main source of contact with the German immigration authorities (those that they'd left their number with to be contacted on any development in their status) and subsequently refused to leave the bus.

A few police that were present talked them out of the bus and they stayed the night. Next mornign they went out buy odds and stuff and, like any good Muslim will, bought alcohol as well, seeing that there's no point in buying booze that you don't drink, also consumed it.

What then followed is along the lines of British (or German or Scandinavian or even Spanish) yobs that have had too much down here.

Of course they are Muslims. Nobody else would riot. Ghana is predominantly a Christian country. The OP does not mention Muslims.

As a rule Christians do not relocate for welfare. And we know the media will not mention Islam unless it has to.

As a rule Christians do not relocate for welfare.

Your prejudices are showing again. We have many Christian immigrants in our town. You should confine yourself to talking about subjects that you have some knowledge of.

The fact that they had returned from a drunken bingeing session suggests that if they were Muslims, they weren't very observant Muslims. Not your violent killer types... :roll: An aggressive drunk is an aggressive drunk, whatever his or her religious choices.

The vast (greater) majority of immigrants in Germany (to nevertheless not completely ignore a question otherwise idiotic by context) are Turks, Poles and Italians.

I understand you won't answer a simple question. Stumped?
1) You understand nothing
2) If you understood anything at all you would also understand that I don't answer stupid questions.
3) I said as much and your above post clearly shows that you didn't understand that either.

Local Newspaper - Randale in Reeser Flüchtlingsunterkunft: Sicherheitspersonal mit Eisenstangen bedroht | Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger

Refugees are rampaging in Rees security personnel threatened with iron bars – Quelle: Randale in Reeser Flüchtlingsunterkunft: Sicherheitspersonal mit Eisenstangen bedroht | Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger ©2017

As the Kleve police confirmed the "Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger", the 18 to 28-year-old men returned from a shopping in the village on Saturday afternoon, where they were also drinking alcohol when they had partially armed with iron bars. – Quelle: Randale in Reeser Flüchtlingsunterkunft: Sicherheitspersonal mit Eisenstangen bedroht | Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger ©2017

For the police Kleve the use at the weekend was exceptional - missions "of this magnitude" had not existed so far, Jaspers said.
– Quelle: Randale in Reeser Flüchtlingsunterkunft: Sicherheitspersonal mit Eisenstangen bedroht | Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger ©2017

Not hard to confirm the OP. Not sure why anyone doubts these stories anymore.

Your prejudices are showing again. We have many Christian immigrants in our town. You should confine yourself to talking about subjects that you have some knowledge of.
Heck we have tons of Christian immigrants in Spain that came mostly for economic reasons. They outweigh Muslim immigrants by far.

Same goes for Germany where alone Romanians and Poles outweigh Syrians (the largest contingent since the war began there) by far.

Where is their religion stated?

It isn't but this has become the Europe/Muslim bashing forum. A separate sub-forum should be created to cater for the prejudiced.

Local Newspaper - Randale in Reeser Flüchtlingsunterkunft: Sicherheitspersonal mit Eisenstangen bedroht | Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger

Not hard to confirm the OP. Not sure why anyone doubts these stories anymore.
Nobody is doubting that it happened, what is questioned is the way a vandalism binge committed by 8 people makes for "a riot".

That's not even addressing the stupid supposition that the perpetrators simply must be Muslims.

What?

Since Ghana and Togo are predominantly Muslim?

Yeah, right.:roll:

The vast (greater) majority of immigrants in Germany (to nevertheless not completely ignore a question otherwise idiotic by context) are Turks, Poles and Italians.

Around here you can count in Greeks too.

If they are wealthy enough to own mobile phones, these asylum seekers are fraudsters or economic migrants seeking a better life in Europe. Germany needs to weed out immigration fraud. It must be prohibitively expensive to buy mobile phones in a Third World country. At a campaign rally, Trump asked these questions.

If you are a migrant/refugee/immigrant and you have a cell phone you are now considered a "fraudster"? Are you ****ing kidding me!? :doh

I am just looking at statistics, Muslims are ahead of the game.

1) You understand nothing
2) If you understood anything at all you would also understand that I don't answer stupid questions.
3) I said as much and your above post clearly shows that you didn't understand that either.

Your dismissal means 0. You should stop.

If you are a migrant/refugee/immigrant and you have a cell phone you are now considered a "fraudster"? Are you ****ing kidding me!? :doh

Right-wing prejudice knows no bounds.

Back
Top Bottom