• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

George Zimmerman in custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
For accuracy, I think it was Simon who looked up the weather. It was raining ittermittently and didn't rain much the entire day.

Pretty sure some of the accounts have a shower beginning during the whole thing, but not recalling referrents so I can't check. But I did see the showers/little rainfall stuff that was posted.
We only have hourly totals.

I suspect that in FL in February that could mean a downpour for 3 minutes [not necessarily consecutive], drizzle for 18 minutes [not necessarily consecutive], and overcast skies for the remainder of the hour.

So there wasn't much rain for the whole day nor very much rain for the relevant hour.

But that doesn't cover any particular minute.

Any particular minute in question could have been most any sort of rainy-ish weather.

Last edited:
no, I believe you are a liar....as you have once again lied about my beliefs.

No, he's accurate. One simply has to read your posts to know that anyone who doesn't agree with you, you call a liar. It's your defining quality...

No, he's accurate. One simply has to read your posts to know that anyone who doesn't agree with you, you call a liar. It's your defining quality...

ok, so now we have two folks who are 100% dishonest about my comments.

can we get a third?

can we get a third?

No no... according to you everyone is dishonest and a liar.

No no... according to you everyone is dishonest and a liar.

that's pretty ironic, as that is of course a lie.

many folks in this forum disagree with me, and I never accuse them of lying or being a liar.

maybe 4-5 folks do I ever accuse of lying....or being a liar.

can we get a third?

we can probably get at least 25-30. the evidence is mounting against you. there have been at least 4 posters that you have accused of being a liar in this thread today.

bazinga. spot on old chap

what does Martin's internet history have to do with this case?

;)

it goes to his character and how he might have possibly over-reacted to the situation and attacked zimmerman over being asked a question. but I expect you to neither understand nor admit that

it goes to his character and how he might have possibly over-reacted to the situation and attacked zimmerman over being asked a question. but I expect you to neither understand nor admit that

as does the fact that Zimmerman was refused by the police academy, was arrested for attacking a cop, had a restraining order & against him.

yep, Zimmerman's character isn't exactly squeeky clean.

Sounds like you are in complete agreement with the prosecution that Zimmerman was profiling Trayvon.

yes, because martin fit the profile of criminals who were known to have been in the area. cops profile people all the time. WTF do you think BOLOs are all about?

be on the look out for a green chevy impala. If I see a green chevy impala I am going to profile that vehicle.

young black males were known to have committed robberies in the area. it is not unreasonable for zimmerman to profile a young black male who he did not recognize as a resident of the area

it's not rocket science

as does the fact that Zimmerman was refused by the police academy, was arrested for attacking a cop, had a restraining order & against him.

yep, Zimmerman's character isn't exactly squeeky clean.

who has said it was? you are tilting against windmills. what I have said is that if you consider the past of one man, you have to consider the past of both.

your fantasies about me are flattering....but pathetic.

start a poll and see the results.

do I need to start naming names? within the last two-three hours you have called 4 people liars for disagreeing with you.

wow, you really think this thread is about me.

what is your problem?

your constant baseless accusations of lying have derailed this thread.

FWIW: a quick search turned up 113 threads within the last 30 days where you have accused someone of lying. you are to calling people "liar" as george zimmerman is to calling 911 :lamo

your constant baseless accusations of lying have derailed this thread.

FWIW: a quick search turned up 113 threads within the last 30 days where you have accused someone of lying. you are to calling people "liar" as george zimmerman is to calling 911 :lamo

what is your problem?

what is your problem?

if you'd like, I can start a new thread about your baseless accusations of lying. 113 threads in 30 days. that has got to be some kind of record

My goodness, but you are dense.
Oh my, you're clueless.
Oh my, my, you very much are.

We're not talking about what a witness claims to see but about what a witness claims they didn't see. A witness saying they did not see Zimmerman's head hit concrete is not evidence that Zimmerman's head did not hit concrete. All that would be would be evidence they didn't see it. Again, for the reading impaired ... absence of evidence is not evidence.

And again, there is no witness known to the public that witness the fight in its entirety. You're blowing smoke out of your ass as usual and accomplishing nothing more than making a mess of yourself.
lol
I fully understand what you are saying. It is just that you do not know what you are talking about in this regard.

Oh, I am sure you think you know, but the reality is, you do not.

What a eye witness says is evidence. Whether you like it or not.
"evidence that indicates"
[what an eye witness indicates]
Even what Zimmerman has stated could indicate such. Simply because of the way he described what happened at different times.

Tell you what. Just go and look up the rules of evidence for Florida and point out what you say as true.
That should settle it right?
Here are the links to Chapters 90 - 92

Translation: I am trolling you and my opinion will change from minute to minute so that I can keep you engaged.

Repeated for accuracy.

For accuracy, I think it was Simon who looked up the weather. It was raining ittermittently and didn't rain much the entire day.

Pretty sure some of the accounts have a shower beginning during the whole thing, but not recalling referrents so I can't check. But I did see the showers/little rainfall stuff that was posted.
Look to the boys account. The boy who was walking his dog.
It had already stopped raining.

if you'd like, I can start a new thread about your baseless accusations of lying. 113 threads in 30 days. that has got to be some kind of record

do what you gotta do, buddy.

and btw, I have not made baseless accusations of folks lying, in 113 threads in 30 days.

its funny when such accusations, are themselves a lie. :)

Last edited:
yes, because martin fit the profile of criminals who were known to have been in the area. cops profile people all the time. WTF do you think BOLOs are all about?

be on the look out for a green chevy impala. If I see a green chevy impala I am going to profile that vehicle.

young black males were known to have committed robberies in the area. it is not unreasonable for zimmerman to profile a young black male who he did not recognize as a resident of the area

it's not rocket science
While you attempt to rationalize it, Zimmerman's defense lawyer seemed to take exception to it. Why do yo suppose that is?

While you attempt to rationalize it, Zimmerman's defense lawyer seemed to take exception to it. Why do yo suppose that is?

maybe because he realizes, as do I (and has been made apparent in these threads), that most people automatically assume that when you say "profiling" it means "racial" profiling and that is not what zimmerman did.

Oh my, you're clueless.
Oh my, my, you very much are.

lol
I fully understand what you are saying. It is just that you do not know what you are talking about in this regard.

Oh, I am sure you think you know, but the reality is, you do not.

What a eye witness says is evidence. Whether you like it or not.
"evidence that indicates"
[what an eye witness indicates]
Even what Zimmerman has stated could indicate such. Simply because of the way he described what happened at different times.

Tell you what. Just go and look up the rules of evidence for Florida and point out what you say as true.
That should settle it right?
Here are the links to Chapters 90 - 92

Thanks for confirming what I said ...

90.604 Lack of personal knowledge.—Except as otherwise provided in s. 90.702, a witness may not testify to a matter unless evidence is introduced which is sufficient to support a finding that the witness has personal knowledge of the matter. Evidence to prove personal knowledge may be given by the witness’s own testimony.

Thanks for confirming what I said ...

90.604 Lack of personal knowledge.—Except as otherwise provided in s. 90.702, a witness may not testify to a matter unless evidence is introduced which is sufficient to support a finding that the witness has personal knowledge of the matter. Evidence to prove personal knowledge may be given by the witness’s own testimony.
That does not support what you say, but instead supports what I have said.

A person watches the fight go from standing to on the grass an sees no head slamming.
They will be asked if they saw any slamming of the head.
Their answer is evidence.

That is their personal knowledge and what they can testify to.
Duh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom