• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Gay marriage adds complexity in swing states[W:166; 763]

Maybe to put some extra money in peoples pockets and stimulate the economy Like Reagan and JFK did.......What a novel concept.........

So you wanna go to the tax levels of JFK and Reagan?

Which Romney are you talking about? The one we see today or the one that existed 10 years ago?

Honestly, you consider Obama to be "pro abortion"? What is with you and the politically charged language? It seems like you get off on being as partisan as possible. Yeah, we get it. You drank the red kool aid and you loved it.

He is definitely pro abortion even though if it came to a vote while he was in the senate he probably would have voted Present...

Maybe to put some extra money in peoples pockets and stimulate the economy Like Reagan and JFK did.......What a novel concept.........

By the way did you send your tax cut back for the last 10 years?

Kennedy and Reagan did two different things. Kennedy cut taxes Reagan transfered the tax burden to the lower part of the income ladder. Reagan also turned us into debtor nation spending widely on the tax payers credit card.

Last edited:
He is definitely pro abortion even though if it came to a vote while he was in the senate he probably would have voted Present...

You do know he has kids. He didn't abort them. Doesn't sound like something someone who is "pro abortion" would do.

I want to make the Bush Tax cuts permanent......Is that simple enough for you?

Yeah. You want to drastically cut defense spending and cut your veterans benefits in half, in order to pay for those tax cuts. Right?

By the way did you send your tax cut back for the last 10 years?

My family was unaffected by the cuts. And the extra money definitely explains for the lack of buying power.

You do know he has kids. He didn't abort them. Doesn't sound like something someone who is "pro abortion" would do.

I wish it was that simple..If that were the case there would be no Roe V Wade.

Huh, you did not get a tax cut?

The cuts did not affect the yearly earnings of my family. This is why your view of it being so helpful is flawed. It put money in the pockets of people who already had money in their pocket. It did no good and actually caused harm.

The cuts did not affect the yearly earnings of my family. This is why your view of it being so helpful is flawed. It put money in the pockets of people who already had money in their pocket. It did no good and actually caused harm.

Your going to have to explain that one to me........everyone that paid income tax got a tax cut because everyones tax bracket was lowered...I went from 28 percent to 15 percent........

Must you keep calling Obama beautiful?

He is beautiful except for those elephant ears....If he stays out of the wind he will be fine...........Now show me where Romney wants to cut defense instead of throwing **** against the wall and hope something sticks.

He is beautiful except for those elephant ears....If he stays out of the wind he will be fine...........Now show me where Romney wants to cut defense instead of throwing **** against the wall and hope something sticks.

What does this have to do with the topic at hand?

You do realize Romney wants to cut defense spending?

No he doesnt. he might want to cut veteran's benefits but he will continue to maintain this empire and probably take us to war with iran.

Here are the facts per Romney's website: he wants to cap defense spending at a minimum of 4 % GDP. That would put military spending at about 600 billion(15T * .04). Military budget for 2010 was 663B(not finding 2011 numbers quickly, not looking hard). Since Romney's issues page(National Defense) is less than clear, whether he would cut the military budget or not is unsure, but the gist of the page suggests not.

You can thank me later NP.

Here are the facts per Romney's website: he wants to cap defense spending at a minimum of 4 % GDP. That would put military spending at about 600 billion(15T * .04). Military budget for 2010 was 663B(not finding 2011 numbers quickly, not looking hard). Since Romney's issues page(National Defense) is less than clear, whether he would cut the military budget or not is unsure, but the gist of the page suggests not.

Minimum is the operative word.
Meaning it could go higher, but never lower.

www.defense.gov/releases/release.aspx?releaseid=13281

And his minimum is billions over the base budget of 2010 & 2011
You can thank me now.

Last edited:

Sorry you need to give me a non bias link......I don't believe anything he says on his web site...........Like I told you before.......Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...........He is the biggest liar in the history of the presidency......He even told the Rev. Wright, you can't lie but I can....

Sorry you need to give me a non bias link......I don't believe anything he says on his web site..........

WTF?!! You dont believe anything Romney says on his own website. LMAO that has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard! You are saying Romney lies on his website?!

You people are CLASSIC!

Back
Top Bottom