• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FOX lawyer admits Tucker Carlson is fake news

I'm not going to read the OP for you.

Because nothing in the OP proves, or even indicates, that Tucker lied.

You, and Azgreg, are apparently both lying. ;)

And neither one of you seems to understand the phrase "sober factual reporting" lol.

Last edited:
Mr. Lawyer is correct. I do not tune into Tucker to hear the news.
Who TF tunes into cable evening programming to hear the news???

But good to know Tucker is still an elephant-size burr under your saddles.

Good luck getting him to go away.

Why would the left want him away? He is already damaged goods and is a good reminder for moderates and liberals of what is wrong with the rightist part of the republican, sorry Trump party today.

Because nothing in the OP proves, or even indicates, that Tucker lied.

You, and Azgreg, are apparently both lying. ;)

And neither one of you seems to understand the phrase "sober factual reporting" lol.

What was fake in the article?

What was fake in the article?

The headline, and this statement:

"The Fox News legal team is defending against a slander lawsuit by claiming that (a) what Carlson says isn’t news; (b) he doesn’t necessarily do any research; and (c) what he says isn’t necessarily true."

Tucker's lawyer simply stated that the show was not "sober factual reporting" (I. E. Tucker does not read off facts, he expresses opinions)

She did NOT mean that statements he made on the show were not true. Or that his opinions were not based on facts.

"The Fox News legal team is defending against a slander lawsuit by claiming that (a) what Carlson says isn’t news; (b) he doesn’t necessarily do any research; and (c) what he says isn’t necessarily true."

Tucker's lawyer simply stated that the show was not "sober factual reporting" (I. E. Tucker does not read off facts, he expresses opinions)

She did NOT mean that statements he made on the show were not true. Or that his opinions were not based on facts.

Admit it.You have no idea what the word fake means. Typical Trumper.

Since you apparently believe the words spewing forth from Tucker Carlson, then you should be able to comprehend why Karen McDougal is suing Carlson for 'slander'.

Carlson's words: “Two women approached Donald Trump and threatened to ruin his career and humiliate his family if he doesn’t give them money. Now that sounds like a classic case of extortion. Yet for whatever reason, Trump caves to it, and he directs Michael Cohen to pay the ransom.”

Carlson has no proof that either woman"approached Donald Trump" but he is accusing them of committing a felony - extortion. Is that his opinion or is he reporting the 'facts'?

Back
Top Bottom