• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox calls white black.

these people love lying. it's made them rich.

Its also a show of power with Tucker. Just to see how many people he can fool or disconcert, he will lie as a show of machismo.

With the poor grammar I understand what you are saying... in a debate though, it is incumbent upon you to counter with a quote where he did say he wanted a quid pro quo after I provided evidence that he did not want it. Otherwise why bother even posting? All it shows is you lost.

Is Trump your Alamo, defend at all costs?
“I know that members of this Committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a “quid pro quo?” As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes,”
You're hanging on to a singular sentence out of Trumps mouth that doesn't help his case. It's like Capone telling someone, "I didn't wanna see Hymie Weiss dead" It's a completely meaningless statement.

So... the takeaway is that the CNN banner reads "Sondland: Yes quid pro quo", the FOX banner reads "Sondland: No quid pro quo", and the reality is "Sondland: I inferred quid pro quo".

Is that about the sum of it?

So... the takeaway is that the CNN banner reads "Sondland: Yes quid pro quo", the FOX banner reads "Sondland: No quid pro quo", and the reality is "Sondland: I inferred quid pro quo".

Nope.

at least there's an alternative to the other liars.
Now, what is this about? Are we to sit through 2 videos to find out who said what? Some OP we got here. Outrage dejour, no time for words.

Everybody lieeees all the tieeeem. Theres no truth in the world just alternatives so whats the point?! :lamo

I know that members of this Committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a “quid pro quo?” As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes,

Uh huh.

Hence you guys are arguing over what can/can't reasonably be inferred and practical standards of proof for absolutely no reason?

I'm not an idiot. I know what this thread would look like if Mr. Sondland had made a slam dunk case for either side, and this definitely isn't it.

I'm sorry his testimony couldn't clear the waters a little. Your nation could use a break from the media warfare. :(

Uh huh.

Hence you guys are arguing over what can/can't reasonably be inferred and practical standards of proof for absolutely no reason?

I'm not an idiot. I know what this thread would look like if Mr. Sondland had made a slam dunk case for either side, and this definitely isn't it.

I'm sorry his testimony couldn't clear the waters a little. Your nation could use a break from the media warfare. :(

Read post #84. It's clear what Sondland said.

Its also a show of power with Tucker. Just to see how many people he can fool or disconcert, he will lie as a show of machismo.

i personally think he lies to pay his mortgage. what else is he good at?

Fox is is merely telling their elderly and cantankerous base what they want to hear.

Fox newscasters during the day have become indistinguishable from any other network in the past few years. Was watching the other day a segment on Smollett, the news caster and two invited guest. Both brought in Trump as tied to a new age of alternative facts and Jessie doing the same in his court case, following Trumps lead. And the fox newscaster agreeing. Geez, could they at least try to hide their bias.

"I know that members of this Committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a “quid pro quo?” As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes,” "
I get that. But it's one quote from hours of testimony, and others here have pointed out instances where he qualified or contradicted it. We can't reasonably ignore this.

As I see it, any news station running either "Yes" or "No" on the banner is being dishonest. It seems as though Mr. Sondland's testimony needs to be viewed as a total package, in context, with full listener awareness of the qualifications, inferences, etc. I wouldn't want to make a judgment on it without the information/excerpts both sides have provided in this thread.

I get that. But it's one quote from hours of testimony, and others here have pointed out instances where he qualified or contradicted it. We can't reasonably ignore this.

As I see it, any news station running either "Yes" or "No" on the banner is being dishonest. It seems as though Mr. Sondland's testimony needs to be viewed as a total package, in context, with full listener awareness of the qualifications, inferences, etc. I wouldn't want to make a judgment on it without the information/excerpts both sides have provided in this thread.

I dont think hearing both sides automatically means one is more informed.

Is Trump your Alamo, defend at all costs? You're hanging on to a singular sentence out of Trumps mouth that doesn't help his case. It's like Capone telling someone, "I didn't wanna see Hymie Weiss dead" It's a completely meaningless statement.

You did not provide a link to your source...

Apparently there is no shame in trumpville tonight,

When the fox opinion clowns outright lie to their audience with righteous indignation. There is bias and then there is outright friggin lying. Seems tucker and the gang have no problems with it.

View attachment 67268627
Of the two cyrons, Tucker's is the more accurate. Scondland did say there was a quid pro quo. It was a lie; he recanted under cross. It was an intentional lie design specifically to generate the fabricated narrative on complicit media.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Actually, the president did tell him that in a phone call.

When he said "I want nothing. I want nothing. There is no quid pro quo. Tell Zelinsky to do the right thing." That time?

With the poor grammar I understand what you are saying... in a debate though, it is incumbent upon you to counter with a quote where he did say he wanted a quid pro quo after I provided evidence that he did not want it. Otherwise why bother even posting? All it shows is you lost.

You didn't provide evidence that he did not want it.

You didn't provide evidence that he did not want it.
uhhh... that was exactly what my youtube video showed...

Back
Top Bottom