• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox calls white black.

you mean the words quid pro quo were not used therefore there wasn't one? Wow, semantically true. I guess all that evidence that both the meeting and the lethal aid were being held up until the favor of investigations into his main political rival were conducted can be ignored because it wasn't a case of "this for that".

I guess some in trumpland are completely incapable of putting two and two together when it comes to power politics and human nature. As for whose noticing, I do agree the american public is beginning to, and there is a lot more to come out.

When there is no quid pro quo, how can there be quid pro quo?

When there is no quid pro quo, how can there be quid pro quo?

Exactly.

Investigations were started by the Unkraine? Nope.
A public statement of investigations to be started by Zelensky? Nope.
Any 'dirt' on Biden provided to Trump? Nope.

Did Ukraine get their military aide? Yup. (A huge sight more than what Obama did for them no less!).

Man, if Trump was looking to get a quid pro quo, or was extorting Zelensky, he really sucks at it, so much so that it simply didn't happen.

So what exactly IS Trump being impeached for???
Oh, 'cause the Democrat presidential candidates suck so bad, as do their public policy prescriptions.

Geez. Pretty disgusting of the Democrats to stoop so low, using presidential impeachment for political gain, but shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, really. 'By any means necessary', as the Democrat and the leftists (same thing really) say.

Exactly.

Investigations were started by the Unkraine? Nope.
A public statement of investigations to be started by Zelensky? Nope.
Any 'dirt' on Biden provided to Trump? Nope.

Did Ukraine get their military aide? Yup. (A huge sight more than what Obama did for them no less!).

Man, if Trump was looking to get a quid pro quo, or was extorting Zelensky, he really sucks at it, so much so that it simply didn't happen.

So what exactly IS Trump being impeached for???
Oh, 'cause the Democrat presidential candidates suck so bad, as do their public policy prescriptions.

Geez. Pretty disgusting of the Democrats to stoop so low, using presidential impeachment for political gain, but shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, really. 'By any means necessary', as the Democrat and the leftists (same thing really) say.

Nailed it. Exactly on point.

:thumbs::thumbs:

So you think the DNC server is at the crowdstrike home office in Ukraine, owned by "one of your rich guys"?

I don't care what you think, or what assumptions you might have. When it comes to proof, you're just as ****ed as Schiff is at this point.

Yep everyone knows exactly what happened. i guess you didn't hear the testimony nor considered the timing of trumps "there is no quid pro quo" I want nothing. It came AFTER Shiff announced an investigation into why the aid was being held up. Boy oh boy, who knew all anyone had to do was declare they didn't commit the crime they had up to that point had absolutely been committing. Amazing what getting caught can do, eh?

Getting caught in a lie is about all that's going on for your side at this point. Because we've nothing that actually proves anything besides some jackass giving his opinion.

Then again, if any of you actually had this proof. Then you've had shown it by now.

But so far Shiff is horribly failing on what it was he was supposed to deliver for the Dems. Starting from the moment he was caught lying directly to everyone about what was said in Trump's own phone call.

Apparently there is no shame in trumpville tonight,

When the fox opinion clowns outright lie to their audience with righteous indignation. There is bias and then there is outright friggin lying. Seems tucker and the gang have no problems with it.

View attachment 67268627

Wasn't Fox, it was Sondland. In his prepared statement he said there was a quid pro quo but during testimony when asked directly he said no.

An alleged attorney doesn't understand that since he described every last basis he had for drawing that conclusion, nothing about the fact that he - like every human being looking at any possible situation would do - would draw a conclusion about what was going on changes either the basis for that conclusion or effects the validity of anyone else reaching the same conclusion? .

The word was "presumption", not "conclusion".

you talk of scripts...yet that is precisely what they did to you. They elicited a response that was NOT true, ran to the press who coordinate their comments KNOWING people like you would swallow eagerly...then had that 'truth' which you cling to OBLITERATED...yet...they knew that all you would hear was the lies they spoon fed you.

Its curious. I know it doesnt bother you because you are 'the willing'...but I wonder what would be worse...having the rats and the media KNOW they could count on you to just blindly swallow this stuff and then go on regurgitating it like you always do...or the fact that they are right?

Impressive confirmation bias ya got there, not to mention mirror like projection skills.

Perhaps its that you have never operated within a large disparate organization and therefore don't understand its power dynamics, so you really don't know what you don't know and therefore focus on an absolute "did you see his mouth as you were hearing his words" as the rationale for fox claiming that sondland said no quid pro quo.

Wasn't Fox, it was Sondland. In his prepared statement he said there was a quid pro quo but during testimony when asked directly he said no.

total bull****.

Getting caught in a lie is about all that's going on for your side at this point. Because we've nothing that actually proves anything besides some jackass giving his opinion.

Then again, if any of you actually had this proof. Then you've had shown it by now.

But so far Shiff is horribly failing on what it was he was supposed to deliver for the Dems. Starting from the moment he was caught lying directly to everyone about what was said in Trump's own phone call.

quote-i-hear-nothing-i-see-nothing-i-know-nothing-john-banner-62-17-90.jpg

Ah, Trump never said, "Hey Gordon, This is a quid pro quo." Therefore there was not? How do you get through the day without making inferences, or perceiving reality?

Actually, the president did tell him that in a phone call.

When the fox opinion clowns outright lie to their audience with righteous indignation. There is bias and then there is outright friggin lying. Seems tucker and the gang have no problems with it.

View attachment 67268627

Fox is is merely telling their elderly and cantankerous base what they want to hear.

In order for some Trump supporters to believe there was a quid pro quo they would need to see a written statement from Trump in red sharpie ..."I want a quid pro quo. I want a quid pro quo. There is a quid pro quo. Tell Zelinsky there is no aid until I have the dirt. "

Some would still deny there was a quid pro quo if Trump then claimed he never said that.

I see you are also lacking in the inference making and perception skills.

yep there are no brains in the hate suburb of trumpville, just like in the love suburb of trumpville. In fact they are in short supply it seems in all of trumpville.

Maybe you should keep up with who is revising what they originally said because they got caught in lies and misrepresentations.

View attachment 67268627

This modern form of conservatism could not exist without being based on lies.

What do you expect from Friar Tucker?

Wasn't it Fox who said Trump was going to cut off aid to 'three Mexican countries'?

Yeah, sure it was...
Fox News apologizes for graphic about '''3 Mexican countries'''

But Fox is the only MSM outlet that can be trusted.

these people love lying. it's made them rich.

Tucker is appealing to the lowest common denominator of America - uneducated Trump Fan Nation.

They have to throw their ethics and character out the window and defend Trump regardless of the reckless things he does or the lies he spews. If not, they're afraid to be $****canned like numerous conservative radio hosts have been for not pushing the false narrative.

Republicans hate the fact that (as numerous studies have shown) People who listen to Rush Limbaugh and watch Fox News know less about the real world than people who watch no news at all.
The Fox News watchers are so wrong about what's actually going on that it's depressing..to say the least.

View attachment 67268627

Who is lying... the one saying there was quid pro quo or the one saying there was not?

You posting this picture means nothing... where is the actual quote from Sondland?

Let's see what Sondland REALLY SAYS>>> IN HIS OWN WORDS.

Damn, don't you guys feel stupid now?!! :lol:

:lamo

You are a crack up. You completely ignore his OWN WORDS when he said that was HIS PERCEPTION and that he LITERALLY never heard a single soul on the planet actually make the claim.

I swear...you people call TRUMP dishonest...

:lamo

His own words:
“I know that members of this Committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a “quid pro quo?” As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes,”

I suggest paying very close attention to the clip that you posted.

"I want no Quid Pro Quo" is what he says Trump said.

What did you hear differently?

total bull****.
NOPE, fact. Given your stunning and erudite posting style I don't think it's worth my time to prove it to you however. And that's no BULL****.

He's repeating what the president the said in a single conversation, do you understand?

With the poor grammar I understand what you are saying... in a debate though, it is incumbent upon you to counter with a quote where he did say he wanted a quid pro quo after I provided evidence that he did not want it. Otherwise why bother even posting? All it shows is you lost.

Back
Top Bottom