• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ford lawyers say she is open to testifying, but not Monday

Latest rumor: The Senate Judiciary committee has conducted a second interview with a man who has come forward who believes that he, not Kavanaugh, was the person in Dr. Ford's account.

That would be a pretty interesting development, and fall squarely in the middle of the two sides in this fight.

Dude at least shes getting a chance by all accounts of the law there is not grounds to proceed to jury.... unless anything new is given, its ALL hear say burn of proof again falls on her. NOT kavannagh, Kavannagh may by a scumbag from all accounts I dont know, but there is NO justifiable proof.

anyways.... shes getting chance..... so whatever

To hear only her testimony and not having subpoenaed any of the pertinent Witnesses is the Folly of this hearing and it is definitely not due process so don't ever preach to me about due process lest you want to continue to be a hypocrite

Here's one thing you simply do not get, this is a job application by Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court this is not a court of law, burdens of proof are not necessary here. it's all about whose testimony is the most credible that's all it is and that's all it should be

This is not a trial, this is a job application. Got it?

I won't dispute your personal claim you are a scumbag. I will stand by my personal claim that scumbags don't belong on SCOTUS.

Scumbag is a personal term I use but in no way does it indicate me as a criminal or committing criminal acts, NOR does being a scumbag by term disqualifies my from a job/position. So again you can be a scumbag by term and still be on the SCOTUS, usually if you COMMIT a crime that disqualifies you...... Again TRUMP is the PRESIDENT of the United States, Hell Clinton got a BJ in the OVAL office they are BOTH POTUS...... so UNFOUNDED claims should not automatically disqualify Kavannagh Until he is actually found a criminal he seems FIT for the position.

To hear only her testimony and not having subpoenaed any of the pertinent Witnesses is the Folly of this hearing and it is definitely not due process so don't ever preach to me about due process lest you want to continue to be a hypocrite

Here's one thing you simply do not get, this is a job application by Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court this is not a court of law, burdens of proof are not necessary here. it's all about whose testimony is the most credible that's all it is and that's all it should be

This is not a trial, this is a job application. Got it?

Back and forth... Job application with a 35 year old accusation with NO corroboration then means this get thrown out and continues on... SO this donkey show is NOT even warranted by your "Job application" insunuation.

If I walked into a job interview and then some random person accused me a stealing they cant just stop the job interview. without JUST CAUSE. IF it is "JUST a Job application" Then finish the job application first and then if a real criminal investition is legit, we can deal with it.

You are using terms just for your convenience......

Back
Top Bottom