• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Feds drop bombshell: Up to 100 girls may have had their genitals cut in Michigan

Good for you - a plethora of ignorant posts in just one thread.

Try pointing them out.

This I'd love to see.

You disagree with the facts? Is 200 million not "regular" enough to be called "regular" for you?

So, this article comes out at 4:00pm yesterday, and you expect the Left to fix the issue already? lolz

This has been known for months, and years.

It's an ideal protest for the Hollywood section of The Dr. Seuss Club, and National Organization of Liberal Women (NOW (L)... except it isn't.

The picture of The Dr. Seuss Club and NOW protesting what is essentially a Muslim practice is just a conflict they can't reconcile.

IMG_3289.jpg

Last edited:
We need MORE Muslims. Obviously. Hell...look how many women are supporting Linda Sarsour...an open advocate for Sharia in this country promoting the virtues of the abaya. We have Muslim leaders explaining why beating your women appropriately is an ultimate act of love (OK...an, but not THE ultimate act of live. THE ultimate act of love of course is killing your child for being raped).

I understand circumcision on males but, I don't get what it does for females.
3-types-of-FGM-e1494003763922.png

Maybe someone could enlighten me?

Female circumcision is obviously worse. But it should still be illegal to mutilate baby male's genitals. Just like it should either be legal for women to walk around shirtless or also illegal for men. Its all just a big giant scam to collect baby foreskins for free skin graft sources. And many times they "accidentally" snip WAYYY too much.

If we want equality it should be illegal to mutilate ALL baby genitals, male or female. And BOTH sexes should have the same shirtless restrections/freedoms.

Where are the Hollywood women in their Dr. Seuss Cat Hats on this one?

Considering their behavior not so long ago, if there was a cause designed for Hollywood women to come out in force... wouldn't this be it?

They could show how big their balls are. They'll tell the world they've thought about blowing up the White House and other "nasty" BS, but a really serious issue... *crickets*.

Perhaps they need time...

Don't watch movies hon.

Try pointing them out.

This I'd love to see.

You disagree with the facts? Is 200 million not "regular" enough to be called "regular" for you?

What is it with "conservatives" and this myopic focus on genetalia?

The ignorance in this thread is mind-boggling.

1) Female genital mutilation is illegal in Islam.
2) It is illegal in pretty much every country on the planet.
3) This is ancient tradition from certain areas of Africa and the Indian sub-continent.
4) Funny how when males get mutilated, there is no outrage... and dont say it is medical, because that is the exact same excuse that proponents of female mutilation use.

Well, the goal of male genital "mutilation" isn't to deprive them of orgasms, so this is a whole different level of trespass.

Is female genital mutilation practiced mainly by Muslims, or is this not the case?

Oh, we find it concerning if people are beheaded, their limbs are lopped off, they are stoned to death, they are hanged, they are thrown off of high buildings, etc., so that covers all the anatomy.

We should entirely outlaw circumcision of minors. Period.

Female circumcision is obviously worse. But it should still be illegal to mutilate baby male's genitals. Just like it should either be legal for women to walk around shirtless or also illegal for men. Its all just a big giant scam to collect baby foreskins for free skin graft sources. And many times they "accidentally" snip WAYYY too much.

If we want equality it should be illegal to mutilate ALL baby genitals, male or female. And BOTH sexes should have the same shirtless restrections/freedoms.

They do this to girls when they're older children. And it's not meant for the hygienic reason males are.

It's such a shame that Crooked Hillary didn't win the election. We would have many thousands more of these Sharia Law loving Muslims in our country, doing who knows what.

When someone loves Sharia Law, they cannot love our Constitution - it is not possible to do both.

In your mind myopic.

This topic was brought up because I don't believe women shouldn't be mutilated. I guess that's an odd concept for some to grasp. Perhaps myopic to some. Oh well.

I thought Leftists believed in women being able to control their genitalia? No?

Perhaps not, as the silence of the Dr. Seuss Club and NOW make me truly wonder if they really care about such issues.

It seems they just like parading around and attacking those on the right, which is their right, but reveals them as little more than hypocrites.

I wonder, how many of the Dr. Seuss Club-Bots and the NOW-Bots joined the anti-Sharia protests? If Sharia doesn't represent a war against women... well... I guess our Fem-Bots are little more than programmable Dimwit Leftists.

Last edited:
The ignorance in this thread is mind-boggling.

1) Female genital mutilation is illegal in Islam.
2) It is illegal in pretty much every country on the planet.
3) This is ancient tradition from certain areas of Africa and the Indian sub-continent.
4) Funny how when males get mutilated, there is no outrage... and dont say it is medical, because that is the exact same excuse that proponents of female mutilation use.

What bull**** is this - since when is this a tradition from the Indian subcontinent? Care to cite me your source?

https://www.opendemocracy.net/5050/...-gential-mutilationj-thousand-year-old-secret

Bohras are a Muslim community who originated from the Middle East - nobody in India does stuff like that. All of these "traditions" originate from Middle Eastern Muslim countries. Muslims continue to do it in defiance of local country laws - just as they don't like to assimilate in general. The doctor that did these mutilations was probably a Bohra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom