• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI releases Clinton investigation documents

It isn't against the law to be sleazy. It isn't criminal to be dishonest. Hillary Clinton is both of those things. I know what I said. I didn't call her a criminal. When she gets convicted of something, she's a criminal.

I thought she was dishonest and sleazy long before the FBI reports came to light.

Some people think that perjury is dishonest and punishable by being fined and/or being imprisoned. Let's not rush to judgement. Oh, what the hell, let's do!

Watching wannabee prosecutors wanna prosecute Hillary is entertaining

Link dump for tracking:
Someone using Tor breached email account on Clinton server
Someone using Tor breached email account on Clinton server - POLITICO

Clinton emails wiped clean after NYT story
Clinton emails wiped clean after NYT story | TheHill

Clinton says could not recall all briefings due to concussion - FBI report
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/fbi-releases-documents-related-clinton-email-investigation-174820715.html

Clinton Told FBI She Couldn’t Recall Key Details 26 Times
Clinton Told FBI She Couldn't Recall Key Details 26 Times | LifeZette

Clinton told FBI she thought classified markings were alphabetical paragraphs
Clinton told FBI she thought classified markings were alphabetical paragraphs | Washington Examiner

Clinton told FBI she relied on others' judgment on classified material
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...obe-into-clintons-private-email-server-227689

The 5 most outrageous things Hillary Clinton said in her FBI interview
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/02/the-...ton-said-in-her-fbi-interview-commentary.html

FBI Says a Laptop That Held Clinton’s E-Mails Has Gone Missing
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...-that-held-clinton-s-e-mails-has-gone-missing

Clinton Used Eight BlackBerrys, but FBI Couldn’t Get Them
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...be-found-her-e-mail-practices-were-well-known

And the amazing aspect is the moronic left is still yelling: "Let's move on...nothing to see here."

And the amazing aspect is the moronic left is still yelling: "Let's move on...nothing to see here."

What is there to see that hasn't already been seen?

"Oh, teehee, I'm just a girl - I don't know how to do this complicated classification stuff - thanks for correcting me, boys - teehee"

FBI files show Clinton claimed ignorance on classification | Fox News

It certainly is grounds for voters to question the competency of a candidate running for POTUS

As a registered voter...when I compare Clinton's use of private email to Trump's use of Twitter...Clinton is the safer choice. I doubt she will the same mistake twice. Whereas, Trump never seems to learn from his mistakes.

What is there to see that hasn't already been seen?

Actual details from the FBI questioning of Hillary...instead of rumors.

And it's harder to discount fact...which will put a crimp in your posting habits, I'm sure.

You said this.

Calling a person sleazy and dishonest depends on perspective and how one measures honesty

I am just saying that these FBI reports do not disqualify her from running for elected office.

Well, 60% of voters seem to have the perspective that she is sleazy, and dishonest....so there's that.

As a registered voter...when I compare Clinton's use of private email to Trump's use of Twitter...Clinton is the safer choice. I doubt she will the same mistake twice. Whereas, Trump never seems to learn from his mistakes.

Yeah, no way she let's her corruption get out so easily....I am sure she'll be more careful as she sells us all out...

Actual details from the FBI questioning of Hillary...instead of rumors.

And it's harder to discount fact...which will put a crimp in your posting habits, I'm sure.

I read the first pdf file and didn't see any new facts...just a better timeline of events. For instance, the select committee had subpoenaed Clinton's emails after she had already turned them over to the State Department and deleted the rest.

So have you read the two files, yet? Or do you need Breitbart to revise the information for your consumption?

One more time... Ignorance of the Law, is no excuse............

I didnt know, killing someone was illegal... I was not trained that I am not supposed to....

That's makes a nice bumper sticker but it has no bearing in reality. Ignorance of "Mens rhea" can lead to false prosecutions.

That's makes a nice bumper sticker but it has no bearing in reality. Ignorance of "Mens rhea" can lead to false prosecutions.

Hey at least we can agree on some things........ better than nothing right? *shrugs shoulders*

Mens rhea is not as applicable for prosecution if someone is caught in the act of committing a crime. You just don't need it if the evidence points to inescapable guilt. Intent can determine the level of guilt as to whether an event is deliberate, premeditated or accidental and that affects sentencing and the criminal code applied. You don't 100% need it to prove guilt, you need it to prove the degree of guilt.

Your application of it is that unless you can prove intent you can't prove guilt is false to application of law. I really wish you would stop doing it.

Trump wasn't tweeting national secrets using his personal twitter account

Hillary is oscillating between claiming to be ultra-competent and being a dumb blonde - depending on who's listening

Crooked Hillary

Sure, what's a national secret or two between friends, right?

Mens rhea is not as applicable for prosecution if someone is caught in the act of committing a crime. You just don't need it if the evidence points to inescapable guilt. Intent can determine the level of guilt as to whether an event is deliberate, premeditated or accidental and that affects sentencing and the criminal code applied. You don't 100% need it to prove guilt, you need it to prove the degree of guilt.

Your application of it is that unless you can prove intent you can't prove guilt is false to application of law. I really wish you would stop doing it.

LOL had to go look that up to make sure I knew what he was trying to imply...... yikes...... "swing and a miss"

funny-swing-and-a-miss.jpg

Comey should be fired. She was clearly negligent and beyond negligent with classified data.
This right here proves it.

All this does is prove all along that they let her off the hook because she is running for president.
If anyone else would have done this then they would be in Leavenworth awaiting trial.

She is the most corrupt or the most idiotic and clueless person to ever run for president.

So she lied to the FBI during an investigation.
Where are the perjury charges and making false statements to law enforcement?

Good question. It will never be prosecuted.

I don't recall ever seeing someone so sleazy get away with so much **** that nobody else (except her husband) would have gotten away with. This woman is horrifically dishonest. Too damn bad she isn't facing a viable candidate.

#FeelTheJohnson

I wonder if I'm going to live long enough to see a Clinton actually pay the price for any of their malfeasance.

You will. I have faith.

I read the first pdf file and didn't see any new facts...just a better timeline of events. For instance, the select committee had subpoenaed Clinton's emails after she had already turned them over to the State Department and deleted the rest.

So have you read the two files, yet? Or do you need Breitbart to revise the information for your consumption?

Actually, the only articles I've read about this issue is from mainstream media like the one I mentioned in my first post in this thread.

But other salient facts revealed are Hillary's answers to such questions as the training she had/didn't get concerning dealing with classified material, the haphazard way she dealt with numerous devices she used...even though she clearly stated from the beginning that she only used one device and the fact that she couldn't remember/didn't recall numerous situations she was asked about.

All these issues, while not "criminal", point to her being totally unsuited to hold any public service job...except, maybe, as dog catcher. I think you will be hard-pressed to make a case that anybody should vote for her.

Was that company authorized by Federal Government to backup classified materials?

Nope, Hillary didn't even have permission to set up a server to store classified information.

Dont think they put her under oath

I don't think they would have to. It was still an official investigation.
giving false statements to the police even if not under oath is still a crime.

This thread must have hit the target straight on....From the lack of liberals in here I would say they are all waiting for CNN, or MSNBC to formulate their talking points before responding.....

I was noticing that.

Comey should be fired. She was clearly negligent and beyond negligent with classified data.
This right here proves it.

All this does is prove all along that they let her off the hook because she is running for president.
If anyone else would have done this then they would be in Leavenworth awaiting trial.

This makes me wonder what she has on him or what he is afraid of.

Back
Top Bottom