• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI releases Clinton investigation documents

She signed a document stating she had been briefed and understood how to handle classified information then said to the FBI she can't remember any briefing.

She either lied on the form or to the FBI, but either way she should be prosecuted for it.

I found more on this issue:
Hillary Signed She Received Briefing on Classified Info, But Told FBI She Hadn't | The Weekly Standard
Either Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI or she lied on a State Department form as she began her tenure as Secretary of State. This conclusion appears inescapable after Friday's FBI document release related to the Clinton email investigation.

As revealed by those FBI documents, Clinton told agents that she could not recall "any briefing or training by State related to the retention of federal records of handling of classified information".
Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 3.32.54 PM.jpg

Here's what I do NOT understand. Why hasn't the FBI subpoenaed the company that this server backed up too? Drobo, I think it was? ALL the emails would be there, no?

Tim-

Was that company authorized by Federal Government to backup classified materials?

I want to see a consequence from this.

Is there anybody here that doesn't?

Was that a rhetorical question, or do you just want a comprehensive list of Clinton sycophants?

This thread must have hit the target straight on....From the lack of liberals in here I would say they are all waiting for CNN, or MSNBC to formulate their talking points before responding.....

I want to see a consequence from this.

Is there anybody here that doesn't?

Me. Sure the weekly standard is oderous but everyone needs to make a living

Link dump for tracking:
Someone using Tor breached email account on Clinton server
Someone using Tor breached email account on Clinton server - POLITICO

Clinton emails wiped clean after NYT story
Clinton emails wiped clean after NYT story | TheHill

Clinton says could not recall all briefings due to concussion - FBI report
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/fbi-releases-documents-related-clinton-email-investigation-174820715.html

Clinton Told FBI She Couldn’t Recall Key Details 26 Times
Clinton Told FBI She Couldn't Recall Key Details 26 Times | LifeZette

Clinton told FBI she thought classified markings were alphabetical paragraphs
Clinton told FBI she thought classified markings were alphabetical paragraphs | Washington Examiner

Clinton told FBI she relied on others' judgment on classified material
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...obe-into-clintons-private-email-server-227689

The 5 most outrageous things Hillary Clinton said in her FBI interview
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/02/the-...ton-said-in-her-fbi-interview-commentary.html

FBI Says a Laptop That Held Clinton’s E-Mails Has Gone Missing
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...-that-held-clinton-s-e-mails-has-gone-missing

Clinton Used Eight BlackBerrys, but FBI Couldn’t Get Them
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...be-found-her-e-mail-practices-were-well-known

Comey should be fired. She was clearly negligent and beyond negligent with classified data.
This right here proves it.

All this does is prove all along that they let her off the hook because she is running for president.
If anyone else would have done this then they would be in Leavenworth awaiting trial.

Here's what I do NOT understand. Why hasn't the FBI subpoenaed the company that this server backed up too? Drobo, I think it was? ALL the emails would be there, no?

Tim-

I am sure that was the first thing they had scrubbed.

Me. Sure the weekly standard is oderous but everyone needs to make a living

Vast right wing conspiracy indeed !!

Maybe you should start a few more threads about Trumps " hairpins " in a attempt to pull focus away from just how corrupt Hillary is.

Vast right wing conspiracy indeed !!

Maybe you should start a few more threads about Trumps " hairpins " in a attempt to pull focus away from just how corrupt Hillary is.

As a reasonable person given a binary choice of Trump or Clinton, I'll take Clinton EVERY time. Most if not all unreasonable people disagree.

Time for all the amateur lawyers to hop into action. :)

Actually, many-a-real lawyer has said she should be charged with a felony.

The amateur lawyers are the folks claiming she's totally innocent.

So she lied to the FBI during an investigation.
Where are the perjury charges and making false statements to law enforcement?

Dont think they put her under oath

I was not trained in how to handle classified documents....

1st lady, Senator, Secretary of State, and during this time, there was no training of any kind during this time? LOL..... Secondly. Normal person with in a position of importance would have some kind of understanding of prudent action with documentation....period...... regardless if it was classified or not.... I dont think she would leave important documents laying around a friends house....

No training.... So I can go shooting rifle outside for no reason and when the cops come, I can tell them well no one trained me not to do it, and since Hilary Clinton can say the same thing, I cant be held accountable for my actions......

"ignorance of the law is no excuse"

So she lied to the FBI during an investigation. Where are the perjury charges and making false statements to law enforcement?

No she didn't and no charges are warranted. Saying that you don't recall doesn't mean saying it didn't happen. It means you can't remember if it did or not.

FBI releases Clinton investigation documents

FBI releases Clinton investigation documents | Fox News
This does not include any information other than the links to the FBI site where the docs are available.

Links to the FBI site where the docs are available:
https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

I don't recall ever seeing someone so sleazy get away with so much **** that nobody else (except her husband) would have gotten away with. This woman is horrifically dishonest. Too damn bad she isn't facing a viable candidate.

#FeelTheJohnson

I wonder if I'm going to live long enough to see a Clinton actually pay the price for any of their malfeasance.

I don't recall ever seeing someone so sleazy get away with so much **** that nobody else (except her husband) would have gotten away with. This woman is horrifically dishonest. Too damn bad she isn't facing a viable candidate.

#FeelTheJohnson

I wonder if I'm going to live long enough to see a Clinton actually pay the price for any of their malfeasance.

Blundering is not exactly criminal.
Acting stupidly is not a crime.

As a reasonable person given a binary choice of Trump or Clinton, I'll take Clinton EVERY time. Most if not all unreasonable people disagree.

Lol....Oh please. You're not voting for Hillary because Trumps such a horrible candidate.

You're voting for Hillary because your politically biased to vote for anyone with a '' D '' next to their name.

Trumps not my first choice, but given the alternative which is a Women who puts her personal and political agenda over all else including but not limited to National Security and a whose apparently struggling with chronic neurological issues I would chose Trump.

Rhetorical post, accidentally directed at me? I never mentioned crime or criminal.

You said this.

Calling a person sleazy and dishonest depends on perspective and how one measures honesty

I am just saying that these FBI reports do not disqualify her from running for elected office.

You said this.

Calling a person sleazy and dishonest depends on perspective and how one measures honesty

I am just saying that these FBI reports do not disqualify her from running for elected office.

It isn't against the law to be sleazy. It isn't criminal to be dishonest. Hillary Clinton is both of those things. I know what I said. I didn't call her a criminal. When she gets convicted of something, she's a criminal.

I thought she was dishonest and sleazy long before the FBI reports came to light.

Back
Top Bottom