• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fauci dismisses death threats: 'It's my job'

[h=1]Fauci dismisses death threats: 'It's my job'[/h]

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci on Thursday responded to reports that he has been given a personal security detail due to receiving threats, telling CBS’s Gayle King that despite the pressure he is facing, “it’s my job.”

"You know, it's my job. This is the life I've chosen, and I'm doing it," Fauci said. "I mean, obviously there's a lot of pressure. I would be foolish to deny that. ... It's a job to do, and we've just got to do it."
Fauci, who has held his position since 1984, has reportedly been given a security detail amid an increase in threats made against him, and a small contingent of supporters of President Trump has vocally criticized his blunt assessments of the pandemic even as Trump and Fauci have both denied any rift.

Fauci dismisses death threats: 'It's my job' | TheHill
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What kind of monster would threaten this man's life?

three guesses - which current president do these nutjobs threatening Fauci's life support?

Bull**** You have an opinion with zero facts that support it. You dont know who is making these death threats. No one does. But you know who you want it to be so you spread that around and pretend you can back it up. You cant and you havent.

You are lying or stupid. I gave you facts and you ignored them. I never said I knew, I was responding with my opinion as appropriate to the OP question.

If anyone "knew" who was making the threats they'd be arresting them, we wouldnt HAVE the OP topic...so you just wrote one of the all time most moronic obvious claims in recent weeks.

My informed opinion is based on facts. You offered zero facts and failed to refute mine. And until you do either, I'll continue to point that out. Or you can admit that my opinion makes the most sense.

Who do you think is more likely to be making the death threats? The people making insane accusations against him or the people who aren't?

There are plenty of insane liberals who make death threats. Ellen got blasted by leftist kooks just for being friendly with Bush at a football game. Fauci is on Trumps team and helping Trump, thats more than enough to make him a target of the hateful left.

You are lying or stupid. I gave you facts and you ignored them. I never said I knew, I was responding with my opinion as appropriate to the OP question.

If anyone "knew" who was making the threats they'd be arresting them, we wouldnt HAVE the OP topic...so you just wrote one of the all time most moronic obvious claims in recent weeks.

My informed opinion is based on facts. You offered zero facts and failed to refute mine. And until you do either, I'll continue to point that out. Or you can admit that my opinion makes the most sense.

Your opinion is not based upon any facts because you havent provided any. Your opinion is just your opinion and its worthless. When you get your first fact, feel free to post it. Until then you are spouting ignorant garbage.

There are plenty of insane liberals who make death threats. Ellen got blasted by leftist kooks just for being friendly with Bush at a football game. Fauci is on Trumps team and helping Trump, thats more than enough to make him a target of the hateful left.

Please point me to the liberals making insane accusations or death threats against Fauci. You can't because you know there aren't any.

Meanwhile, we have trump supporters making insane accusations against Fauci. You can pretend to be dense if you wish, but nobody's buying your act.

Your opinion is not based upon any facts because you havent provided any.

You are lying or stupid: posts 11, 19, 26, 31, 38

Now all have a reference to confirm it :lol:

Your opinion is just your opinion and its worthless. When you get your first fact, feel free to post it. Until then you are spouting ignorant garbage.

three guesses - which current president do these nutjobs threatening Fauci's life support?

Your 'guess' is as worthless as any of the other leftist hacks posting on this thread. Be the first liberal on your block to bring a fact to the table.

You have no facts, you have a garbage opinion thats meaningless.

Your 'guess' is as worthless as any of the other leftist hacks posting on this thread. Be the first liberal on your block to bring a fact to the table.

LOL - hi, fletch. I see you're having a good time in this thread, trying to bash liberals and defending the indefensible as usual.

Have fun!

LOL - hi, fletch. I see you're having a good time in this thread, trying to bash liberals and defending the indefensible as usual.

Have fun!

Ive not 'defended' anyone or anything. I am doing what I always do--point out liberal lies and stupidity. If you guys would cut that out Id have nothing to do.

Please point me to the liberals making insane accusations or death threats against Fauci. You can't because you know there aren't any.

Meanwhile, we have trump supporters making insane accusations against Fauci. You can pretend to be dense if you wish, but nobody's buying your act.

Making accusations =/= making death threats. When you get yourself some facts that point to a specific group or individual, lay it out there. Until then, much like Lursa, you dont know your facts from a hole in the ground either.

Making accusations =/= making death threats. When you get yourself some facts that point to a specific group or individual, lay it out there. Until then, much like Lursa, you dont know your facts from a hole in the ground either.

Don't you ever get tired of pretending to be stupid as your sole debate method?

Yes, so? Fauci is a doctor not an economist. He has not closed down the economy, governors have. He is a member of Trumps team and it is far, far more likely that some kook fringe leftist who hates trump and anyone who associates with him is the one hurling the death threats.

Actually, it's far, far more likely that you have absolutely no idea where the threats are coming from.

The OP only requires an opinion. Only a moron would believe there's an actual 'answer' since that would mean they had tracked and captured those making the threats and there would be no need for the OP inquiry. :lamo

Actually, it's far, far more likely that you have absolutely no idea where the threats are coming from.

Tell that to Cardinal and Lursa who think they do.

The OP only requires an opinion. Only a moron would believe there's an actual 'answer' since that would mean they had tracked and captured those making the threats and there would be no need for the OP inquiry. :lamo

If you think you have provided 'facts' that shed light on who called in these death threats you are either lying or stupid. Why? Because you have no idea who did it. So your opinion is not fact based, it is partisan idiocy based.

Don't you ever get tired of pretending to be stupid as your sole debate method?

Until you bring a fact to the table, your opinion is as worthless as the next guys.

If you think you have provided 'facts' that shed light on who called in these death threats you are either lying or stupid. Why? Because you have no idea who did it. So your opinion is not fact based, it is partisan idiocy based.

Until you bring a fact to the table, your opinion is as worthless as the next guys.

I'm just saying, don't you ever want to participate in a thread where you do more than pretend you're stupid? What do you get out of sounding dumb? That can't be good for your self esteem.

Of course you believe that, but when you get evidence that the death threats are coming from the right, feel free to post it.
we did, in duplicate. apparently yer blind.

Ive not 'defended' anyone or anything. I am doing what I always do--point out liberal lies and stupidity. If you guys would cut that out Id have nothing to do.

Hey, someone just leaked one of trump's presidential daily briefings to me. Please just keep this between you and me!

trump pdb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom