• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elizabeth Warren apologizes for 'harm I have caused' at Native American forum in Iowa

It depends on the independents.

I was once a big fan of hers.

But this situation deserves all the scorn that can be heaped upon her.

It's not exceptional - it's who she is.

You were a big fan of Elizabeth Warren? When? What changed?

I wonder if thats why she dyed her hair Native Brown to look more authentic.

View attachment 67262274

What is "Native Brown"? What was her natural color? And what in the world made you think she dyed her hair brown to look like an American Indian? It's weird enough that you're Googling decades old pictures of her, but if you're going to keep lobbing accusations, you ought to have proof.

Seriously? It seems 1/2 the Americans I talk to claim to have Native American blood in them. And before DNA testing was available, she's supposed to magically know if her family history is 100% factual?

That's such a completely ridiculous idea it borders on clownish.

Shame on Warren for believing her family!!!!! :roll:

But that is not what the President has done.

The racist Elizabeth Warren, used racial misappropriation and misrepresentation in an attempt to enhance her career.

The President didn't call a Native American "Pocahontas", he referred to the racist Elizabeth Warren that way as reference to, and a reminder of, her shameful acts.

Trump uses the name Pocahontas to refer to a white woman's marginal Native American ethnicity and you're trying to claim that that isn't racist? Instead, you're calling Warren a racist. No need to respond. I just had to process that for a second.

You're not the first person to claim a deliberate lie. Can you, or anyone, provide proof of Warren's allegedly malicious intentions?

Liz checked the box. Liz took the bennies of the lie well after she was called out for it. Liz finally came clean and retracted and apologized.

Can I prove with 1000% certainty that she made up the story? Well, no. But 999% works for me.

But you don't have to convince me. I won't be voting for either way.

Liz checked the box. Liz took the bennies of the lie well after she was called out for it. Liz finally came clean and retracted and apologized.

Can I prove with 1000% certainty that she made up the story? Well, no. But 999% works for me.

That just doesn't seem rational to me. She's explained herself in a believable way. I certainly can't prove that she didn't lie. Considering that no one can prove that she did lie, however, I'm not sure what the rationale is for calling her a liar other than she's a Democrat and everyone doing it is not.

I guess she won’t be getting the vote she wasn’t going to get from you anyway.

Do tell us what "bennies" she received by putting "Native American" on her bar ID. And back it up with evidence.

Not found | Indeed.com...
Average Harvard University Professor yearly pay in the United States is approximately $213,390, which is 218% above the national average. Salary information comes from 10 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.

You do the math.

Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren was paid $429,981 as a Harvard law professor from 2010 to 2011 and got nearly $134,000 in consulting fees on legal cases in 2010.

Elizabeth Warren got nearly $430,000 teaching at Harvard - masslive.com

Don't sound like millions to me.

She's a sleazy con artist.

You're kind of spinning out of control as this thread progresses. Warren thought she was Native American. Decades later, Warren found out that she is barely Native American. And you've transcribed that to "sleazy con artist"? Seems a little overblown to me.

1/1024th.

Still what she said.

Warren says that when she was growing up in Oklahoma, her family always told her she’s part Cherokee.

"I am very proud of my heritage," Warren said. "These are my family stories. This is what my brothers and I were told by my mom and my dad, my mammaw and my pappaw. This is our lives. And I'm very proud of it."

jimbo said:
About average for the general population.

I guess I'm not average, I took two different DNA tests, neither showed I had native American DNA.

That just doesn't seem rational to me. She's explained herself in a believable way. I certainly can't prove that she didn't lie. Considering that no one can prove that she did lie, however, I'm not sure what the rationale is for calling her a liar other than she's a Democrat and everyone doing it is not.

Not to me she didn't. Her granny told her is not grounds for gaining a leg up on a job application.

That has nothing to with her being a Democrat. I've never said anything of the sort.

1) If that is all you have on her then you are pathetically desperate
2) Here you go again with racist slurs. I dare you to go on a reservations and call the residents Injun to their faces. You wouldn't, though, because I bet you're too much of a coward.

They can't understand why people call them racists.

I can only surmise that when you're a racist it doesn't occur to you that anything you say that is racist doesn't seem racist to them.

I guess she won’t be getting the vote she wasn’t going to get from you anyway.

There is that. But she could have not gotten my vote without lying on an application form.

Question is, how many other votes is she not getting because of the lie?

Not to me she didn't. Her granny told her is not grounds for gaining a leg up on a job application.

That has nothing to with her being a Democrat. I've never said anything of the sort.

To each his own. With all due respect, though, it seems irrational, desperate even, to call a stranger a liar with no evidence in the world that she lied. All I have is her word for it, but that's measurably more than nothing at all.

Injun' Liz took millions of dollars in salary and promotions based on a deliberate lie. So the question remains should be required to return the ill gotten gains?

The answer is absolutely.

Will she? Absolutely not.

Now you've been reduced to lying. The highest salary she ever received from any job was something over $400,000.

Millions of dollars in salary? WTF?

And it sounds like you're jealous as hell that she made $400,000 as a law professor. Why do you hate capitalism? Why do you hate successful Americans?

Do tell us what "bennies" she received by putting "Native American" on her bar ID. And back it up with evidence.

You've tried that one. i didn't mention her bar ID. But that too.

Liz got a job based on a job app. Among other things, she listed herself as a Native American.

Getting a leg up on a job is a bennie.

Back
Top Bottom