• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Down to 500 Deaths a Day Nationally. And For This We are Shutting Down the Country?

I never said zero. Why do you feel the need to lie?
Lying, scurrilous governors like Kemp and DeSantis are ‘muzzling’ like China and Brazil. The vast majority of states spiking are RED rednecks, and that’s with lying about #s. 123k from CDC by 6/20 is also an under-projection as we move forward.

Ladies and gentlemen, America is now down to an average of 509 deaths, allegedly from COVID-19 per day for the past three days. Extrapolating current statistics, of that 509, only 125 are under age 70. Of that 125, only 21 are under 70 and have no preexisting conditions. And this is assuming you believe the already-inflated government numbers, which I do not.

We shut down America, forced everybody to wear masks, cost the economy trillions of dollars, lost millions of jobs........all for 21 people.

The goal posts have been moved by the left. Thresholds of decreasing cases and deaths have been reached, yet leftwing governors are STEPPING UP restrictions. In my state, our Democrat governor beginning tomorrow will require masks in every indoor business and government building. This is AFTER new cases have dropped over a two-week period as the guideline for reopening business as laid out by the administration.

This PURELY POLITICAL. I haven't worn a mask, and I'm not about to start. I'll go wherever I've gone before, and I'll make them try to stop me. Got my phone cam at the ready.

THERE IS NO CRISIS and NEVER WAS. It's time to stand up and be counted.

Eric Trump was 100% correct. This story will suddenly vanish after election day, but it will be front and center until then. The leftwing media is once again LYING to us, as they have for five years in all matters relating to President Trump.

U.S. County Coronavirus (COVID-19) Interactive Map and Tracker
73% of Americans Hospitalised With COVID-19 Had an Underlying Condition, Says CDC
Covid Targets the Elderly. Why Don’t Our Prevention Efforts?
Eric Trump: Coronavirus will disappear after election day - Business Insider

This^^^ is the real truth about Mashmont coming out, which was inevitable. In spite of all his pro-life B.S., at the end of the day, he proves by his very own words that money is more important to him than human life. Is anyone actually surprised by this unprovoked, unsolicited, self-outing that his claims of being pro-life are disingenuous?

It's Mqy 28, and my prediction is STILL closer than leftwing 'expert' Dr. Fauci's. Love it!!! Thanks for reminding everyone.

It’s 8:45 PM EST May 28,2020 and the number of New deaths today in the United States is bit more 500 ...
Actually , 1,223 new deaths.

Lying, scurrilous governors like Kemp and DeSantis are ‘muzzling’ like China and Brazil. The vast majority of states spiking are RED rednecks, and that’s with lying about #s. 123k from CDC by 6/20 is also an under-projection as we move forward.

So if the states' numbers aren't high enough to suit you, the governors are lying? lol.

Maybe they're using accurate numbers instead of the CDC's overblown fake numbers.

We've done that, I've showed you the "excess deaths" are greater than those counted as COVID deaths, and you still insist on pushing this bull**** theory of yours, even though you know where to find the data and can demonstrate your point, or not.

It's dishonest, but you know that.

We need to wait. Too much lying going on.

Repeating false information doesn't make it truth.
I provided the link in the post you are replying to. It's odd that you deny the evidence right in front of you.

What evidence? That hundreds of thousands of infected people from China came here?

What evidence? That hundreds of thousands of infected people from China came here?

Since clicking on a link seems to be beyond you capabilities, here is the evidence:

New York City (NYC) has emerged as one of the epicenters of the current SARS-CoV2 pandemic. To identify the early events underlying the rapid spread of the virus in the NYC metropolitan area, we sequenced the virus causing COVID19 in patients seeking care at the Mount Sinai Health System. Phylogenetic analysis of 84 distinct SARS-CoV2 genomes indicates multiple, independent but isolated introductions mainly from Europe and other parts of the United States.

OK you say Dr. Fauci's high end number was 240,000. My high-end number was 10,300. We are at about 101,000 deaths (which is admittedly inflated) Did you take elementary school math?

I already answered this very same nonsense from you before. Fauci did not provide a single high-end number. Fauci provided a RANGE for the high-end number. We are already in that range. So, you are nowhere close to it and he was right with this range for the high-end number. And of course, we can exceed this range too eventually but even then he would be much closer than you to reality.

Last edited:
Really? 80% Somebody flunked math. If you notice, nearly all my posts are in response to someone else's post.

I haven't counted, but I'm sure I am at no more than 30% of the posts in here. That means 70% are other people. Again, thank you all for the tribute and respect.

And thanks for the comparison to Trump. Others have made that same comparison. I take it as an enormous compliment to be compared to the highly accomplished and effective man.

Hahahahahaha

So typical of a leftwinger to blame others for his own stupidity.

That would be God’s stupidity since the combination of omniscience and always being correct means free will can’t exist.

Also are you saying people only get Covid if they are stupid?

Since clicking on a link seems to be beyond you capabilities, here is the evidence:

So, um, 500,000 people coming from China dine 11-17 didn’t infect anyone? Does this make any sense? STOP listening to authoritiy figures.

So, um, 500,000 people coming from China dine 11-17 didn’t infect anyone? Does this make any sense? STOP listening to authoritiy figures.
I'm not going to debate this with you. You are not influenced by scientific study and only want to believe what you already decided is true.

We need to wait. Too much lying going on.

Right, you insist we use your method of counting cases, the data exist through May 2. Here are the totals:

Excess deaths per CDC - 71,078
CV19 deaths per Worldometer - 67,444

So there's been an undercount using the method you insist is the only way to count deaths. And you are pushing the opposite theory, despite the data. Why are you taking such a dishonest approach to this simple topic?

FWIW, here are the weeks in graphic form, from the CDC link above. That line is the 95% upper bound on expected deaths. As you can see, we far exceeded them during the pandemic, with those latter weeks likely incomplete.

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 11.31.48 PM.jpg

Last edited:
You said we'd have no more than 130k cases and no more than 10-13k deaths (I don't remember specific number).

Have you ever acknowledged how incorrect you were and how little you understood the virus?

if we shut down the country for every death due to some contagious disease, we would have no country.

Lives are valuable, including those who depend on working and making a paycheck to live. Losing people to suicide is what happens when you panic about every little disease. Coronavirus impact: Suicides on the rise amid shelter-in-place order, Bay Area medical professionals say - ABC7 San Francisco
Access Denied

I already answered this very same nonsense from you before. Fauci did not provide a single high-end number. Fauci provided a RANGE for the high-end number. We are already in that range. So, you are nowhere close to it and he was right with this range for the high-end number. And of course, we can exceed this range too eventually but even then he would be much closer than you to reality.

Shoot. I could come up with a gigantic range and say I was closer too. Big whoop. I had stones. He didn’t. My reward? I beat his ass in the prediction.

Ladies and gentlemen, America is now down to an average of 509 deaths, allegedly from COVID-19 per day for the past three days. Extrapolating current statistics, of that 509, only 125 are under age 70. Of that 125, only 21 are under 70 and have no preexisting conditions. And this is assuming you believe the already-inflated government numbers, which I do not.

We shut down America, forced everybody to wear masks, cost the economy trillions of dollars, lost millions of jobs........all for 21 people.

The goal posts have been moved by the left. Thresholds of decreasing cases and deaths have been reached, yet leftwing governors are STEPPING UP restrictions. In my state, our Democrat governor beginning tomorrow will require masks in every indoor business and government building. This is AFTER new cases have dropped over a two-week period as the guideline for reopening business as laid out by the administration.

This PURELY POLITICAL. I haven't worn a mask, and I'm not about to start. I'll go wherever I've gone before, and I'll make them try to stop me. Got my phone cam at the ready.

THERE IS NO CRISIS and NEVER WAS. It's time to stand up and be counted.

Eric Trump was 100% correct. This story will suddenly vanish after election day, but it will be front and center until then. The leftwing media is once again LYING to us, as they have for five years in all matters relating to President Trump.

U.S. County Coronavirus (COVID-19) Interactive Map and Tracker
73% of Americans Hospitalised With COVID-19 Had an Underlying Condition, Says CDC
Covid Targets the Elderly. Why Don’t Our Prevention Efforts?
Eric Trump: Coronavirus will disappear after election day - Business Insider

There's something very wrong with you.

Worldometer shows 1,223 on 5/28, 1,535 on 5/29. This may not match other sources since their days are based on GMT. Looks like they went up again. Perhaps counts got behind because of the holiday and that’s why your low 500 number. Still steady at 1,000 plus deaths per day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shoot. I could come up with a gigantic range and say I was closer too. Big whoop. I had stones. He didn’t. My reward? I beat his ass in the prediction.

/// I 'had' stones /// <---- (past tense) Deductive reasoning tells us something new about Mashmont with this latest self-outing.

Back
Top Bottom