• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Down to 500 Deaths a Day Nationally. And For This We are Shutting Down the Country?

Funny how when the numbers of deaths related to the WuFlu are on the decline, Pelosi and gang are pimping the deaths of the 100,000+ that have passed.

Funny, in a sick, twisted, demonic sort of way....

Remember, you can't be Demented without a Dem...
That makes you a dem.

Hint: The last 24 hours does not equal Wednesday in the US, as we are more than half way through Thursday. See now?

Leftwingers! Sheesh!

Do I really have to explain it to you?

If I do, I will bring out the right book!

abcbook.jpg

When you can't refute, you personally attack. I guess that's the cross Mash bears for telling the truth in Marxist Land.

1. I and others have refuted your claims any number of times, in this thread and in others.

2. But my question was a serious one. I don't think you have a mind. Having a mind would require that you recognize your own inconsistencies, at the very least. Claiming that you have a mind is kinda like someone who can barely read "See Jane Run!" claiming to be literate.

Ladies and gentlemen, America is now down to an average of 509 deaths, allegedly from COVID-19 per day for the past three days. Extrapolating current statistics, of that 509, only 125 are under age 70. Of that 125, only 21 are under 70 and have no preexisting conditions. And this is assuming you believe the already-inflated government numbers, which I do not.

We shut down America, forced everybody to wear masks, cost the economy trillions of dollars, lost millions of jobs........all for 21 people.

The goal posts have been moved by the left. Thresholds of decreasing cases and deaths have been reached, yet leftwing governors are STEPPING UP restrictions. In my state, our Democrat governor beginning tomorrow will require masks in every indoor business and government building. This is AFTER new cases have dropped over a two-week period as the guideline for reopening business as laid out by the administration.

This PURELY POLITICAL. I haven't worn a mask, and I'm not about to start. I'll go wherever I've gone before, and I'll make them try to stop me. Got my phone cam at the ready.

THERE IS NO CRISIS and NEVER WAS. It's time to stand up and be counted.

Eric Trump was 100% correct. This story will suddenly vanish after election day, but it will be front and center until then. The leftwing media is once again LYING to us, as they have for five years in all matters relating to President Trump.

U.S. County Coronavirus (COVID-19) Interactive Map and Tracker
73% of Americans Hospitalised With COVID-19 Had an Underlying Condition, Says CDC
Covid Targets the Elderly. Why Don’t Our Prevention Efforts?
Eric Trump: Coronavirus will disappear after election day - Business Insider

Uh, we had 1500 deaths yesterday. You're only off by 300%.

So God has no control over viruses like Covid? How can God be protecting people from the virus then?

Also, to answer your question directly: Under the Christian cosmology where God has perfect knowledge of the future from the moment of Creation (eons before I was even born) and also can't be wrong, I have no free will and God chose for me to jump out of the window.

So typical of a leftwinger to blame others for his own stupidity.

so Trump has been duped? Not very smart is he?

You think Trump should have overridden his advisors? The media would have praised him for being so smart, right?

this is pretty straightforward: "We shut down America, forced everybody to wear masks, cost the economy trillions of dollars, lost millions of jobs........all for 21 people.

Somebody doesn't know how to read antecedents. (aka what was being referred to earlier). Obviously an average of 21 each day. Smart people knew this.

sorry, if he really thought it was a hoax, he would have done nothing - no travel restrictions, no shutdown, no pushing untested drugs (even taking them himself). Trump is a bull in a china shop. Ain't no way he could ever walk a plank let alone a fine line.

And you would have praised him for being so smart, right?

"respect" is the wrong word. Mocking is the right word. You are fun to mock.

You people try to mock Trump as well. It's because you're afraid of him and respect him. They also mocked Jesus for the same reasons. So it looks like Mashie is in great company.

Somebody doesn't know how to read antecedents. (aka what was being referred to earlier). Obviously an average of 21 each day. Smart people knew this.

No, smart people realized you were using a minimizing rhetorical technique--which means you were being disingenuous.

Hahaha, that is a good one. It is you than can't figure things out, It is so funny, we mock you. You don't rise to the level of being worthy of an insult. To me, you are an amusement to pass the time.

"They will mock Him and spit on Him, and scourge Him and kill Him, and three days later He will rise again.”

They only mock the great ones.

(Cue nota bene and her fake outrage).

Last edited:
Of course it's inconsistent. The virus was real, not a hoax; and, Trump didn't stop the virus. 40,000 Chinese came into the country after his so-called shutdown. The virus that hit NYC hard came from Europe.

Moreover, if it was a hoax, we wouldn't be having 100,000+ deaths in 3 months.

In any case, the idea that Trump stopped it demands an acceptance that the virus was not a hoax.
There is no evidence the virus cane from Europe. 500,000 people came from China to New York between November and February. How many times do I have to repeat this!

I know you are. That's what I said.

Except that is nonsense, you clearly do not know what you are talking about, this thread is testament to that fact. I, unlike you, can prove that Sunday and Monday are the days the lowest reported deaths are reported.

deathsmall.jpg

Every Sunday and Monday, when reporting is lower, the reported deaths dip to a much lower level, only to go up after on Tuesday until Saturday. This weekend we got 3 days of lower reporting due to Memorial Weekend.

Again, that you are not able to understand facts is not our problem, so another post of yours that really belongs here

:failpail:

You people try to mock Trump as well. It's because you're afraid of him and respect him. They also mocked Jesus for the same reasons. So it looks like Mashie is in great company.
]

All fools are mocked. You cannot mock an intelligent man because he just laughs back at you. All Trump supporters jump to defend him. each and every time an accusation is mentioned. Ever ask yourself why? If you do some research you will find that the guilty parties are always the ones that need the excuses and the defense, The truth stands by itself without having to say a word.

There is no evidence the virus cane from Europe. 500,000 people came from China to New York between November and February. How many times do I have to repeat this!
Repeating false information doesn't make it truth.
I provided the link in the post you are replying to. It's odd that you deny the evidence right in front of you.

"They will mock Him and spit on Him, and scourge Him and kill Him, and three days later He will rise again.”

They only mock the great ones.

(Cue nota bene and her fake outrage).

You remind me of Trump. You said a few posts ago that you were thanking the big response to your OP. The problem with that statement is that 80% of the posts are yours. Trump does the same thing.....he takes credit for everything that looks good to him, not knowing that taking credit for some of those things actually make him an incompetent man,

Here, enjoy this pick.

kissingtrumpsass.jpg

]

All fools are mocked. You cannot mock an intelligent man because he just laughs back at you. All Trump supporters jump to defend him. each and every time an accusation is mentioned. Ever ask yourself why? If you do some research you will find that the guilty parties are always the ones that need the excuses and the defense, The truth stands by itself without having to say a word.

Except when a group's goal is to discredit you and make up lies about you. In politics, if you stand by and let that happens, you get buried. Ask George W. Bush who did exactly as you said and didn't fight back. He was a perfect gentleman amid all the lies and criticism. What happened to Bush? His JA approval tanked to the 20s, and his part lost the Congress and the White House. Trump is WAY too smart to allow the left to play their game. He hits back twice as hard. The result? He recently polled as high highest ever, and he will be handily reelected. THAT is how you handle lies and insults hurled at you in politics.

You remind me of Trump. You said a few posts ago that you were thanking the big response to your OP. The problem with that statement is that 80% of the posts are yours. Trump does the same thing.....he takes credit for everything that looks good to him, not knowing that taking credit for some of those things actually make him an incompetent man,

Here, enjoy this pick.

View attachment 67281862

Really? 80% Somebody flunked math. If you notice, nearly all my posts are in response to someone else's post.

I haven't counted, but I'm sure I am at no more than 30% of the posts in here. That means 70% are other people. Again, thank you all for the tribute and respect.

And thanks for the comparison to Trump. Others have made that same comparison. I take it as an enormous compliment to be compared to the highly accomplished and effective man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom