• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump is selling $60 Bibles as he seeks funds for for campaign, legal bills

Apolo
But the Bible Trump is selling has the Constitution in it, so that's definitely worth the markup. Though copies of the Constitution are free....
:unsure:
Not just the Constitution but the Declaration of Independence and the Pledge of Allegiance.

Four documents you can get free, all rolled into one for the low low price of $60. It is symbolically perfect as well, the obliteration of the line between church and state!

If it was an audiobook of the Bible read by Trump just take my money

Oh no, LOL

Donald Trump's Bible Audiobook
Genesis 1:14 NIV

" 'God made two great lights,' you know those lights, we all love lights, don't we? -- gotta love those lights, 'the greater light to GOVERN,' I like that word, GOVERN, who else likes that word? I like that word -- because you know, not everybody can govern, we have somebody now who can't govern, am I right?" (pauses for laughter) "He can't tuh tuh tuh tuh talk very well and he can't ride a bicycle and he can't GOVERN..." (Please proceed to Book Two)

How often does Trump actually set foot inside a church?

Are there any photos of him actually entering or attending church? A quick Google search led me to think he went to church once, on Easter. Other than that I am coming up empty aside from the infamous brandishing a Bible as a prop upside down on the steps.

Please and pretty ****ing please, Internet sleuths, provide me evidence of Trumps church attendance, perhaps a "spiritual advisor" or at least somehow provide ANYTHING that suggests a trace of this supposed religiosity that he is filled with. Somehow I am oblivious to it all I suppose <shrug>

Here's one that was allegedly AI generated by the Trump people. The dead give away is the number of fingers on one hand (six).

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 8.57.25 PM.png

" 'God made two great lights,' you know those lights, we all love lights, don't we? -- gotta love those lights, 'the greater light to GOVERN,' I like that word, GOVERN, who else likes that word? I like that word -- because you know, not everybody can govern, we have somebody now who can't govern, am I right?" (pauses for laughter) "He can't tuh tuh tuh tuh talk very well and he can't ride a bicycle and he can't GOVERN..." (Please proceed to Book Two)
Genesis 1:1

In the beginning that guy did ok with the light but then he took six days to get the job done and thought he deserved a break. I could do it in one day so I called him in and said "You're Fired."

Apolo

Not just the Constitution but the Declaration of Independence and the Pledge of Allegiance.

Four documents you can get free, all rolled into one for the low low price of $60. It is symbolically perfect as well, the obliteration of the line between church and state!
billy-madison-but-wait.gif

Oh no, LOL

“It was the greatest world the world had ever seen probably in world ever , everyone said “wow what world” that’s what they said

Shade...I like it.

So supposedly he's flip-flopped on the ACA and is now saying that he wants to "strengthen" it rather than eradicate it.

I don't believe the lying scumbag for a moment, but the fact that he thinks he has to say this shows just how popular the ACA has become.

By the way, Trix, you don't actually believe Trump has a clue about health insurance, do you? Really?

You countered my post. Post 582. I countered back.
In post 582 I wrote, in sum, "By combining the Bibles with copies of the nation's founding documents, Trump's latest money-grubbing racket displays contempt for a fundamental principle upon which the nation was founded: the separation of church and state."

Your response was: "Nobody wrote that you don't have the right to express your opinion, or offer a counter, but giving that courtesy should extend both ways.
My original point stands."

How does that respond to what I wrote in post 582 in any way? It sounds like you were responding to someone else.

Yeah, Trump just got about $4 billion richer. I don't think he's worried about Biden's small change.
Ah yes the difference is that donors appear to believe in Biden...Trump, not so much.

Yeah, Trump just got about $4 billion richer. I don't think he's worried about Biden's small change.

Are you talking about Trump's pump and dump scheme where he is trying to offload worthless shares of Truth Social onto his supporters?

This is yet another example of his corrupt, unethical, and immoral behavior and why it's so strange that none of his supporters seem disgusted by his attempts to falsely associate himself with Christianity.

stock is now tanking and will continue to tank. Not the first time a company was grossly overvalued and then quickly adjusted back to what is supposed to be. Pay attention to what the trading price is in 10 days or so.

stock is now tanking and will continue to tank. Not the first time a company was grossly overvalued and then quickly adjusted back to what is supposed to be. Pay attention to what the trading price is in 10 days or so.

You're right, the stock price is likely to drop back, following a more normal pattern. So maybe he's only $2 billion richer.

Oh no, LOL

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You're right, the stock price is likely to drop back, following a more normal pattern. So maybe he's only $2 billion richer.

If he sold the stock it would crater the stock price, and if he manages to extract any significant value from the company it will because he fleeced his supporters. You understand that, right? Truth Social has terrible revenue and user numbers that do not in any way justify the price of the stock.

If he sold the stock it would crater the stock price, and if he manages to extract any significant value from the company it will because he fleeced his supporters. You understand that, right? Truth Social has terrible revenue and user numbers that do not in any way justify the price of the stock.

There are a lot of valuable stocks whose price isn't based on fundamentals. You understand that right? A stock's price is whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom