• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump’s campaign manager admits: ‘We are behind’

Simpleχity;1066460860 said:

Trump is losing female and non-white voters by a large margin and only leads among white male voters by a few percentage points.

Enthusiasm on the campaign trail? One of those trite "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade" clichés.

Even Conway realizes the numbers foretell defeat and Trump cannot make up such a huge shortfall in the remaining 14 days.

Related: US election 2016: We are behind, says Trump campaign

Clinton Vaults to a Double-Digit Lead, Boosted by Broad Disapproval of Trump

Donald Trump Campaign Manager Kellyanne Conway’s Super-Sad Sunday

But then there's this: Eric Trump: Polls Are Wrong, "You Can't Go 500 Yards Without Seeing A Trump Sign" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Honestly. I've seen one Trump sign and that was completely out of my way, otherwise the only political sign I've seen in my state is a Gary Johnson one.

This thread is one huge troll thread, designed to disenfranchise Trump voters from going to the polls to vote...That in itself surely doesn't speak to the supposed confidence many of our rude, and arrogant friends in here portray.
Funny, back in September when many of the same MSM polls showed Trump even or ahead of Hillary, this site's Trumpeters were ecstatic. Now they spin international conspiracy theories or blame "trolls." Donald Trump of course is as innocent as a baby lamb.

Simpleχity;1066460860 said:

Trump is losing female and non-white voters by a large margin and only leads among white male voters by a few percentage points.

Enthusiasm on the campaign trail? One of those trite "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade" clichés.

Even Conway realizes the numbers foretell defeat and Trump cannot make up such a huge shortfall in the remaining 14 days.

Related: US election 2016: We are behind, says Trump campaign

Clinton Vaults to a Double-Digit Lead, Boosted by Broad Disapproval of Trump

Donald Trump Campaign Manager Kellyanne Conway’s Super-Sad Sunday

I went to a Trump rally expecting violence — what I found was quiet desperation

The people of this country are really that stupid and get what they deserve.
A liar and a sellout to the highest bidder.

It is going to be a miserable 4 years and more freedoms lost and higher taxes.

How incompetent must the Republican Party be to have put forward the only candidate that Hillary Clinton could have a chance of beating? And how ridiculous to nominate an unelectable candidate and then whine about the stupidity of the voters when they lose. That's become a pattern.
One thing I know about Americans- they like winners. They have little sympathy for a perennial loser and the Republican Party is in danger of becoming known as a loser.

YOu didn't read the rest of my post. I think his outlook is bleak. he had a chance to run away with this and he couldn't capitalize.
to much shooting himself in the foot.

even though Clinton is as ethically corrupt and a criminal and everything else.
it just shows the stupidity of the average American voter.

Well, Trump's nomination sure highlights the stupidity of Republican voters.

Funny, back in September when many of the same MSM polls showed Trump even or ahead of Hillary, this site's Trumpeters were ecstatic. Now they spin international conspiracy theories or blame "trolls." Donald Trump of course is as innocent as a baby lamb.

Oh my....My post was clear...Too bad your reply has nothing to do with what I wrote....

The people of this country are really that stupid and get what they deserve.
A liar and a sellout to the highest bidder.

It is going to be a miserable 4 years and more freedoms lost and higher taxes.

Which one are you talking about
Both are sell outs and both are liars

It's the same lack of reflection that the GOP has engaged in since 2008. In their own post-mortem from the 2012 election, they tried to come up with a plan to grow the party. But then they proceeded to continue doing the exact same things that lost them both the 2008 and 2012 Presidential elections. Then Trump blindsided them.

So now, rather than examining the polls and the certain outcome of this election, along with the likely loss of the Senate, they want to blame biased media and other nonsense on why they continue to lose constituents.

And all these dire predictions about Hillary have the same basis in reality as did death panels and all the other silly crap Republican voters were scared with back in 2008.

Whatever. It's almost over. Then Trump can slither back from whence he came and hopefully take his followers with him.

Well, Trump's nomination sure highlights the stupidity of Republican voters.
I expect that a lot of people who voted for Trump in the primaries were indies or cross over dems. For example white blue collar workers who if unionized probably voted dem before

Well the Republicans shouldn't had picked a misogynistic, sexual assault enabling liar like Trump. Almost any other Republican candidate would have beaten Hillary and they would have at least been better than Hillary. Now all the Republicans that picked Trump as their nominee get what they deserve, Hillary.

and yet, almost everyone voting for Hillary now, would have voted for her no matter who the GOP nominee was.

and yet, almost everyone voting for Hillary now, would have voted for her no matter who the GOP nominee was.

Almost everyone? That is your opinion of course. Large Majority? Yes, that is the nature of the two party system. Just like the large majority of Republicans are going to vote for Trump no matter who the Dem nominee was.

How incompetent must the Republican Party be to have put forward the only candidate that Hillary Clinton could have a chance of beating? And how ridiculous to nominate an unelectable candidate and then whine about the stupidity of the voters when they lose. That's become a pattern.
One thing I know about Americans- they like winners. They have little sympathy for a perennial loser and the Republican Party is in danger of becoming known as a loser.

You miss the irony of your argument.

Enlighten me.

You want to complain about trump yes he has his own issues for sure.

Yet democrats have a huge elephant in the room and that is Hillary Clinton. I would even say that Obama is a step up (not much) than she is.
There is no candidate in the world that is worse than she is.

She is a known liar, is ethically challenged and if not for what is now pretty much collusion and corruption
at the FBI and the DOJ she would be under arrest at this point (the latest news on this pretty much confirms it).

Democrats have forever been the three monkey circus.
Everything you said applies right back at democrats and their total unethical act to ignore corruption.

The fact that they elected Clinton as their candidate pretty much shows how far they have sunk from the days of Truman and JFK.

You want to complain about trump yes he has his own issues for sure.

Yet democrats have a huge elephant in the room and that is Hillary Clinton. I would even say that Obama is a step up (not much) than she is.
There is no candidate in the world that is worse than she is.

She is a known liar, is ethically challenged and if not for what is now pretty much collusion and corruption
at the FBI and the DOJ she would be under arrest at this point (the latest news on this pretty much confirms it).

Democrats have forever been the three monkey circus.
Everything you said applies right back at democrats and their total unethical act to ignore corruption.

The fact that they elected Clinton as their candidate pretty much shows how far they have sunk from the days of Truman and JFK.

My contempt for Clinton is just slightly less than my contempt for Trump. But Clinton was pretty much a shoe-in while there was umpteen options still available to the Republican Party and they squandered the opportunity of a generation by nominating an unelectable buffoon.
Americans should never forgive the Republican Party for letting Clinton get elected.

My contempt for Clinton is just slightly less than my contempt for Trump. But Clinton was pretty much a shoe-in while there was umpteen options still available to the Republican Party and they squandered the opportunity of a generation by nominating an unelectable buffoon.
Americans should never forgive the Republican Party for letting Clinton get elected.

Trump won the majority of the vote. The establishment shot themselves in the head. they completely did the wrong thing and guaranteed him to win the primary.
no we should never forgive ourselves for putting Clinton in the white house.

I wonder how much of our country she has sold off to foreign nations that will be coming to collect on all the money they have given her.
I am sure it is going to be a large chunk.

no country on earth gives 15m dollars without expecting something in return.

Against the fraud, corruption, and international collusion of globalist obsessed with getter her in the White House?

Trump is working great. No other candidate would have made the election this close. No other candidate would cause Hillary's MSM partners to follow Podesta's commands and cook the polls.

LOL, false.

Do you think the Globalist International Elites controlling Washington were going to allow anyone other than their Manchurian Candidate to be elected? Why do you think Hillary was pretty much the only candidate to run, given the mountain of filth in the baggage she brings with her?

Gosh, how many excuses are there going to be for an incompetent, childish, narcissist like Trump losing an election?

Don't blame Trump, blame the International Machine trying to place Hillary in the White House for them. At least Trump has provided the environment that has exposed the mafia behind her bid.

Yeah, don't blame the man that is easily the worst major party candidate in modern history! It's not his fault.... SAD!

How was Hillary a shoo-in? The DNC and the MSM had to cheat Bernie Sanders to allow her to win.

LOL, false.

Gosh, how many excuses are there going to be for an incompetent, childish, narcissist like Trump losing an election?

Yeah, don't blame the man that is easily the worst major party candidate in modern history! It's not his fault.... SAD!

Corrupt Hillary Has Organized A Massive Conspiracy Of 70 Million People To Steal The Election! BAD.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

How was Hillary a shoo-in? The DNC and the MSM had to cheat Bernie Sanders to allow her to win.

Hillary won 2219 delegates, Bernie sanders won 1832.

To win the nomination either one of them had to reach 2,383 delegates out of the 4,765 delegates available

It's true that the DNC favored Hillary and in an ideal world that doesn't happen. The problem is they have a choice between a candidate who has been with them for decades, since 1991 or so, raising money and helping the DNC cause, whose built relationships with many of those people over the decades, etc. and Bernie, who has never identified as a Democrat or been supportive of the Democratic PARTY or its candidates. He ran under the Democratic banner for his own benefit.

It's not "fair" they didn't treat him like someone who's been a loyal party member for decades, but completely irrational and unreasonable to assume they would. It's just real life. I didn't like it either and voted for Bernie, but the bottom line is he couldn't expect "fair" treatment and at the end of the day, he tried to use the party and the infrastructure he didn't lift a finger to build in his decades in office, they allowed it, but he didn't get enough votes and lost.

Back
Top Bottom