• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Hillary Clinton just squander her "get out of jail free" card?

You are incapable of addressing my posts. You keep diverting and wasting my time.

Have fun.

Your point is you believe the people are stupid and Hillary is innocent, those points were rejected by the electorate. That's MY point.

I sure would like to see Session's todo list when he gets into office. I bet he has a good start on it.
1. Clinton Foundation
2. Clinton Campaign Collaberation with Super PACs.

They said they were unsatisfied with her responses and for gods sake, it doesn't get much more biased than NBC. Shove that dishonest argument crap, you didn't even respond with what was actually ASKED.

Being dissatisfied with her responses isn't proof of this being a scandal. Do you understand the distinction?

Being dissatisfied with her responses isn't proof of this being a scandal. Do you understand the distinction?

She is a public servant, there are consequences to giving answers that don't strike voters as genuine. Losing an election is the most obvious one. Do you understand the consequences?

Your point is you believe the people are stupid and Hillary is innocent, those points were rejected by the electorate. That's MY point.

The electorate ignored the facts in that judgement.

She is a public servant, there are consequences to giving answers that don't strike voters as genuine. Losing an election is the most obvious one. Do you understand the consequences?

Why must you keep bringing up the election? This is not about the election.

I hope Hillary is indicted and the Republicans turn her into a martyr, facing a kangaroo court full of misogyny and partisan hate.

Meanwhile trump is considering Patreaous for SoS, even though he pled guilty to stealing Top Secret info from the Pentagon and giving it to his lover.

misdemeanor charge of mishandling classified materials
He was never charged with stealing anything. Mishandling of classified materials is exactly what Comey said Hillary did.

The electorate ignored the facts in that judgement.

Why must you keep bringing up the election? This is not about the election.

Still blaming the electorate. That's why she lost. Of course it is. When you lie to Americans and then try to run for office, don't be surprised when they don't support your election to office.

Still blaming the electorate. That's why she lost. Of course it is. When you lie to Americans and then try to run for office, don't be surprised when they don't support your election to office.

You keep using that argumentum ad populum fallacy. It doesn't support your position. How do you not realize that?

You keep using that argumentum ad populum fallacy. It doesn't support your position. How do you not realize that?

Ultimately, the electorate decides whether an elected official is worthy of office. What mistakes they have made, what successes they have, what problems they have, how they outline what they will do. Its not argumentum ad Populum when it comes to election time. Its the voice of the people deciding whether her mistakes could be overlooked to elect her to higher office---they couldn't.

Ultimately, the electorate decides whether an elected official is worthy of office. What mistakes they have made, what successes they have, what problems they have, how they outline what they will do. Its not argumentum ad Populum when it comes to election time. Its the voice of the people deciding whether her mistakes could be overlooked to elect her to higher office---they couldn't.

If we were arguing about who won the election, you'd have a point, but we're not.

Whether the average person thinks Benghazi is a scandal doesn't measure whether Benghazi was a real scandal or not. It wasn't, but that didn't matter, because the lies struck more than the truth could strike back. There were so many people who echoed the rumors that the rumors gave the impression of fact. By the time the facts were shown to be in conflict with the rumors, it was too late. And people had plenty of "evidence" in the form of other people echoing the same recycled and debunked rumors.

If we were arguing about who won the election, you'd have a point, but we're not.

Whether the average person thinks Benghazi is a scandal doesn't measure whether Benghazi was a real scandal or not. It wasn't, but that didn't matter, because the lies struck more than the truth could strike back. There were so many people who echoed the rumors that the rumors gave the impression of fact. By the time the facts were shown to be in conflict with the rumors, it was too late. And people had plenty of "evidence" in the form of other people echoing the same recycled and debunked rumors.

Her statements did not match statements made by other officials and the cover up about the root causes ensnared her, Obama and Rice. Rightfully so, they downplayed the armed attack to an internet video to influence the public narrative regarding the ME being under control.

Your opinion is the public was not informed. My opinion was they were informed and made a choice based upon that.

Secondly, please define scandal for me and for yourself, I don't think it means what you think it means.

Gregg Jarrett of Fox News thinks Clinton has blown it:

While Clinton may be a smart person, it makes no sense whatsoever for her to risk criminal indictment by alienating the one person who can best insulate her from the legal consequences of her own extremely careless, if not intentional, conduct. And for what? A recount that is destined to fail?

By contesting the presidential election, Clinton does damage only to herself. When, during the election, Trump suggested he might not accept the result if he lost, Clinton called it “horrifying.” Did it ever occur to her that she is now committing the same “horrifying” act she so vehemently condemned? Gregg Jarrett: Did Hillary Clinton just squander her get out of jail free card? | Fox News

Jarrett thinks Clinton's gracious concession encouraged Trump to respond magnanimously but warns that when the recipient of a gift "exhibits a conspicuous lack of gratitude," that gift might be taken right back.

We will see.

Not to worry. Obama has her back.

In what ways can the outgoing President help her? With a pardon?

Gregg Jarrett of Fox News thinks Clinton has blown it:

While Clinton may be a smart person, it makes no sense whatsoever for her to risk criminal indictment by alienating the one person who can best insulate her from the legal consequences of her own extremely careless, if not intentional, conduct. And for what? A recount that is destined to fail?

By contesting the presidential election, Clinton does damage only to herself. When, during the election, Trump suggested he might not accept the result if he lost, Clinton called it “horrifying.” Did it ever occur to her that she is now committing the same “horrifying” act she so vehemently condemned? Gregg Jarrett: Did Hillary Clinton just squander her get out of jail free card? | Fox News

Jarrett thinks Clinton's gracious concession encouraged Trump to respond magnanimously but warns that when the recipient of a gift "exhibits a conspicuous lack of gratitude," that gift might be taken right back.

We will see.

IMO the fact that not being nice to Trump is seen as a way to be prosecuted is pretty revealing of Trumps deplorable character

Back
Top Bottom