• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Hillary Clinton just squander her "get out of jail free" card?

Thee idea that uninformed left wing voters take right wing lies seriously serves as proof to you?

That's some serious self lying sophistry there and part and parcel of why you guys lost. Its not partisanship when both sides tend to agree the issue has merit. Wow, **** on the public much?

Right. 98-99% partisanship. Benghazi has been investigated more than 9/11 and nothing amiss was found and yet certain people still think there were stand down orders and other nonsense. I understand your argument. "But alot of people believe it so you can't dismiss it!" Well hate to say it, but theres a number of americans out there that are good people and love their country but aren't using the rational part of their brain when it comes to some of these issues. That's why you have 70 something % of republicans still, in 2016, doubting that Obama was born in the US. The number of people that believe something doesn't change the reality.

Lets try this again. Republican party ID never tops much more than say about 37% at best. The numbers on whether Hillary had some responsibility for Benghazi and the consequent cover up was around 60% plus. So, would you care to examine that issue a little more closely?

"Your" was intended as plural.

If President-Elect Trump uses Hillary's non-criminal post-election behavior to influence how criminal justice proceedings are drawn against her, that would absolutely be a perversion of our criminal justice system.

trump is stupid and careless enough to Tweet something like:

"If Hillary continues this recount nonsense I may reconsider indictment for her email server"

I will tell you what I am finding to be a disturbing sort of denial. They believe Hillary did nothing wrong so strongly they believe that most of the independents in the country were duped, fooled, or are too stupid to know the truth as liberals see it.

Could it possibly be that the partisanship is your blind devotion to HRC and the pursuit of power is making you blind to her faults? Just some food for thought.

trump is stupid and careless enough to Tweet something like:

"If Hillary continues this recount nonsense I may reconsider indictment for her email server"

But he didn't, so this post is hypothetical wish casting. In other words, a waste of time.

But he didn't, so this post is hypothetical wish casting. In other words, a waste of time.

Knowing trump and his irresponsible, immature Tweeting history, its likely to happen.

Lets try this again. Republican party ID never tops much more than say about 37% at best. The numbers on whether Hillary had some responsibility for Benghazi and the consequent cover up was around 60% plus. So, would you care to examine that issue a little more closely?

That does nothing to address my last point. If your only assertion is "it isn't ALL partisanship" then we agree. I'm not saying 100% partisanship. I never said it's 100% partisanship. It can be a mixture of partisanship, misinformation, lack of understanding etc. Regardless, this is all a sidestep by you that strays from the original point made.

Taking top secret info from the Pentagon so he can give it to his lover, is theft.

He should be in prison.

Do you have the foggiest idea what theft is????? He did not steal top secret info from the pentagon. it was info he had valid access to. His crime was allowing someone else without top secret clearance to access it. And he was tried and convicted on that.

That does nothing to address my last point. If your only assertion is "it isn't ALL partisanship" then we agree. I'm not saying 100% partisanship. I never said it's 100% partisanship. It can be a mixture of partisanship, misinformation, lack of understanding etc. Regardless, this is all a sidestep by you that strays from the original point made.

You don't think she did anything wrong? That is just laughable.

Do you have the foggiest idea what theft is????? He did not steal top secret info from the pentagon. it was info he had valid access to. His crime was allowing someone else without top secret clearance to access it. And he was tried and convicted on that.

He was allowed to bring this information home with him?

Prove it.

Huma read her email on his computer.

Meanwhile Petraeus could have given Top Secret Pentagon information to a Russian spy who was sucking his dick in order to get our military info.

You really should not speculate on issues that you have no apparent knowledge of.

I will tell you what I am finding to be a disturbing sort of denial. They believe Hillary did nothing wrong so strongly they believe that most of the independents in the country were duped, fooled, or are too stupid to know the truth as liberals see it.

Could it possibly be that the partisanship is your blind devotion to HRC and the pursuit of power is making you blind to her faults? Just some food for thought.

You realize that losing one election doesn't mean that the losing half of the country turns into a bunch of delude ****ing morons and the winning half don't become genius's with amazing political insights that are very in tune with what the country wants. It's a single election of a highly divided nation.

Secondly, I'm never going to say that HRC has never done anything wrong or made mistakes, I also from the very beginning said she shouldn't be the Dem nominee and would have voted for a number of Republicans over her in the general, just not a monster like Trump. I can gladly agree that having a personal server for her work email was a dumb decision that is fair game to judge her on. I think it was over exaggerated when people try to turn that into "well she did it obviously so she could hide all the devious things she was doing behind the scenes" which is one of the dumbest arguments I've ever heard (not a short list). But even though I don't think HRC is a great candidate, I think she comes with too much baggage and didn't want her in the whitehouse except for to keep Trump out, would have grudgingly voted for Kasich, Rubio, Romney, Rand Paul, Christie (prior to bridgegate) etc, that still doesn't mean that I have to agree with every conspiracy theory that people dream up. I have yet to hear a single thing that Hillary did regarding Benghazi that demonstrates that she is some kind of guilty party in this. The best argument I've seen is that she should have magically known that this one embassy was going to be attacked and should have added security there, which is the same argument you can make regarding any attack where american lives were lost. I don't care about the number that are convinced. I'm interested in evidence, and I've seen nothing. So chalk it up to denial and claim that people are being fooled while also bitching about how those people are claiming other people have been fooled, but at the end of the day it doesn't change the facts, which you are doing your best to stay away from.

No you will not see because Clinton has not been convicted of anything, no matter how many times the right has gone after her. Hence she needs no get out of jail card because if she has not been convicted there is nothing to pardon. Always funny watching Cons trying to put that horse behind the cart and expecting to go somewhere.

Always funny watching the libruls pretend that Hillary is as clean as the driven snow.

The charges against Clinton are child's play compared to what Nixon was accused of.

Again, you are ranting about things you have no clue about. Nixon's scandal was over a third rate burglary of a Watergate hotel room for the purpose of spying on the democrat party. His crime was obstructing justice in an attempt to conceal his part in that. Hillary has scandals spread out from her and Bubba's time in Arkansas through the eight years Bubba was president and during her tenure as Senator and secretary of State. She and Bubba make Nixon look like a saint.

That's some serious self lying sophistry there and part and parcel of why you guys lost. Its not partisanship when both sides tend to agree the issue has merit. Wow, **** on the public much?

No, that isn't "both sides tend to agree the issue has merit." That is a lie.

FT_News_Interest.png

Notice how 15 is the smallest number in either column?

No, that isn't "both sides tend to agree the issue has merit." That is a lie.

FT_News_Interest.png

Notice how 15 is the smallest number in either column?

NBC/WSJ Poll: More Americans Unsatisfied With Clinton'''s Response to Benghazi Attack - NBC News
By a nearly 2-to-1 margin, Americans say they're unsatisfied with Hillary Clinton's response to the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, according to results from a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

Link to poll: https://www.scribd.com/doc/286132150/15462-NBCWSJ-Oct-Poll-Final

Regarding Benghazi? If it's laughable then I'd think after this many posts you'd be able to point out one single thing.

Its funny because most Americans weren't satisfied with her responses either according to the poll I linked above.

You realize that losing one election doesn't mean that the losing half of the country turns into a bunch of delude ****ing morons and the winning half don't become genius's with amazing political insights that are very in tune with what the country wants. It's a single election of a highly divided nation.

Secondly, I'm never going to say that HRC has never done anything wrong or made mistakes, I also from the very beginning said she shouldn't be the Dem nominee and would have voted for a number of Republicans over her in the general, just not a monster like Trump. I can gladly agree that having a personal server for her work email was a dumb decision that is fair game to judge her on. I think it was over exaggerated when people try to turn that into "well she did it obviously so she could hide all the devious things she was doing behind the scenes" which is one of the dumbest arguments I've ever heard (not a short list). But even though I don't think HRC is a great candidate, I think she comes with too much baggage and didn't want her in the whitehouse except for to keep Trump out, would have grudgingly voted for Kasich, Rubio, Romney, Rand Paul, Christie (prior to bridgegate) etc, that still doesn't mean that I have to agree with every conspiracy theory that people dream up. I have yet to hear a single thing that Hillary did regarding Benghazi that demonstrates that she is some kind of guilty party in this. The best argument I've seen is that she should have magically known that this one embassy was going to be attacked and should have added security there, which is the same argument you can make regarding any attack where american lives were lost. I don't care about the number that are convinced. I'm interested in evidence, and I've seen nothing. So chalk it up to denial and claim that people are being fooled while also bitching about how those people are claiming other people have been fooled, but at the end of the day it doesn't change the facts, which you are doing your best to stay away from.

You folks forgot the primary rule of politics this election, listen to the people. Stop hectoring, stop lecturing, start listening. That is why you lost.

Who the **** is going to be "satisfied" with four dead Americans?

Your dishonest argument here is spectacularly ****ty.

They said they were unsatisfied with her responses and for gods sake, it doesn't get much more biased than NBC. Shove that dishonest argument crap, you didn't even respond with what was actually ASKED.

You folks forgot the primary rule of politics this election, listen to the people. Stop hectoring, stop lecturing, start listening. That is why you lost.

You are incapable of addressing my posts. You keep diverting and wasting my time.

Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom