• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

D.C. Sued over Black Lives Matter Painted on City Streets

trouble13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
D.C. Sued over Black Lives Matter Painted on City Streets | Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch*filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday demanding access to D.C.’s streets to paint its own messages, after the city painted Black Lives Matter on one street and allowed protesters to paint their own “Defund the police” message next to it.
The conservative group said it wants to paint its own motto, “Because No One is Above the Law,” on a street near its D.C. officers.
Should judical watch be allowed to paint their message on the street too?
Why or why not?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think people should stop behaving like animals. We don't need this BS during a pandemic.

I want to paint a street. I'd have "CAUTION: WET PAINT" painted on my street.

Ooooh, a racist right-wing activist organization has a problem with black people - stop the presses!

Why do you level the accusation of racism?

Fitton has a very good case. I'll be following. Fair is fair, Muriel.

What is the rationale for not allowing them to paint their message on the street?

Is this suppose to be an answer?

Just a comment. Remember when OAN sued Rachel Maddow? Same dickishness by right-wing thugs, and will yield the same result as judicial crotch's current abuse of the legal system.

Ooooh, a racist right-wing activist organization has a problem with black people - stop the presses!

what do you have against them using their first amendment rights?

the city opened themselves up to the liability they have no choice but to let them now.

lol judicial watch racist.

typical leftist nonsense to anyone that opposes them. scream racists such a failure and always has been.

I read this and laughed .. the same thing is going on in New York City as well. If it's freedom of speech and the mayors can initiate an executive order, by all means others should be able to as well.
They said they want to paint 5th ave too

Why do you level the accusation of racism?

Because it's all the right has in order to get their knuckle-dragging base to salivate these days. They don't have any message except, "Democrats bad".

I know the truth hurts, my friend. You're just going to have to deal with it.

The only problem I've seen is they want to be treated equally and paint their slogan on the street as well. If the mayors of DC and NYC can do it, it sets the precedent. Either Judicial Watch should be allowed or the mayor of DC should be required to remove it.

the city opened themselves up to the liability they have no choice but to let them now.

typical leftist nonsense to anyone that opposes them. scream racists such a failure and always has been.

What does an abuse of our court system have to do with "First Amendment Rights"?

Bowser made the mistake most Trump haterz do. She put "resistance" and wanting to be a leftist hero above her duty.

The only problem I've seen is they want to be treated equally and paint their slogan on the street as well. If the mayors of DC and NYC can do it, it sets the precedent. Either Judicial Watch should be allowed or the mayor of DC should be required to remove it.

Go ahead then. By the way, what's Judicial Watch's "message"? I'm all ears.

You got it! Goose, gander.
Let's rename some more streets!

Just a comment. Remember when OAN sued Rachel Maddow? Same dickishness by right-wing thugs, and will yield the same result as judicial crotch's current abuse of the legal system.

Im not familiar with OAN suing Maddow so I have no opinion on that.
Not really seeing what the problem is with allowing judial watch to paint a street. The LGBT community has painted rainbows on many streets. BLM has its display in DC. Why shouldnt judical watch be given the same lattitude?
I remember the courts forcing one city to allow a satanic display put next to a negativity display in front of a courthouse because they said if they allowed one display they had to allow all displays. Doesnt the same logic apply here?

Because it's all the right has in order to get their knuckle-dragging base to salivate these days. They don't have any message except, "Democrats bad".

I know the truth hurts, my friend. You're just going to have to deal with it.

Oh, I'm not hurt and you might want to back up your big, bad accusations with some receipts.

"friend"

Back
Top Bottom