• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Creative cussers

Her daughter's dignity was not tarnished by the asshole. The asshole's dignity was diminished.

Of course; however, a future exists. The daughter needn't fear the man. The daughter needn't think such treatment of her goes unanswered. In that, it is her dignity at stake. She can't answer for herself. She's gonna assign her self worth according to those around her because she's a child and doesn't really have an option.

There are ways to confront the man, so as to prevent continued abuse, in a dignified yet powerful position. Hire a PI.

Last edited:
What's wrong with spending a couple hundred bucks, a night out, to insure her daughter is treated with respect? Totally legal, licensed PI. Mission accomplished.

Or, she can let the guy continue to crap on her daughter. Let him think she and her daughter are just like his family, and he can do whatever he wants. Maybe next time he touches her.

Spend $200. Put an end to it. That's standing up for oneself.

Considering she may never run into the guy again...uh no...

Considering she may never run into the guy again...uh no...

Neighbor. They obviously go to the same store. He'll see the kid again. And his behavior will be guided by her response.

Neighbor. They obviously go to the same store. He'll see the kid again. And his behavior will be guided by her response.

"A former old-man neighbor"

Somebody should've beaten the snot out of this guy decades ago. He's a bully.

Oh, and I should have mentioned my kid's "crime." She's a chicken farmer with the chickens on some leased property 3+ miles away from mine. Guy's a neighbor. When he was baling his own hay, he decided to bale some of the property owner's and take it for himself. Owner called the Sheriff's Office, the S.O. interviewed the kid, and she said she'd seen him doing it, which she had.

words are not needed - from you
this is your daughter's issue should she choose to pursue it

as a chicken farmer she has access to LOTS of the perfect foul [fowl?] smelling material to pour into his car/truck window

Then tell the kid it's okay to be abused by former old neighbor man. Or hire a PI.

Let me be perfectly clear on this; antagonizing a guy that you have reason to believe is already unhinged can lead to a violent physical attack. It's not worth it to whack that hornet's nest with a stick.

Let me be perfectly clear on this; antagonizing a guy that you have reason to believe is already unhinged can lead to a violent physical attack. It's not worth it to whack that hornet's nest with a stick.

That's already been discussed among 'plans if you do confront directly'.

The scumbag bully ain't gonna do a damn thing but apologize after a PI gets info.

Praying for him is not "sticking up for myself". Going after him is.

Last edited:
I need help in coming up with a sentence or two that is hugely insulting and also comprehensible to someone stupid that doesn't employ curse words. A former old-man neighbor accosted my kid in a convenience store and called her a "mother****ing little bitch." I don't know when I will finally run into him, but I want to be ready. He is a wife-beater, child abuser, and also an animal abuser, an all-around mean guy.

I'm only just now learning to stick up for myself, but when I see him, I want to tell him off. I just have to say something that will sting through his stupid skull. Ideas?

You do realise all this is that you have described what he said and has done is illegal? if there is a witness to his swearing at your child then the best thing you could do is hire a lawyer and drag him through the court. Take pictures of the animals he has abused or his beating of his wife. Such evidence will get him prosecuted.

if what you say really does happen then there is a bigger picture here. Animals are suffering, a wife is living in misery and if he has done it to one child then no doubt others have also been abused.

I am not sure what the law is there but here a person must report child abuse if they are aware of it. These are crimes you are telling us he does and you have a duty to your community to report it not just a sarcastic comment that will do nothing to change his behaviour.

That's already been discussed, among "plans if you do confront".

The scumbag bully ain't gonna do a damn thing but apologize after a PI gets info.

It isn't merely Nota's daughter's dignity that's at risk. It's also her safety. Failing to give that concern adequate consideration in favor of a little retribution could have very bad results.

It isn't merely Nota's daughter's dignity that's at risk. It's also her safety. Failing to give that concern adequate consideration in favor of a little retribution could have very bad results.

That's a good way to live in fear and let bullies have their way. Hiring a PI will put the scumbag in an unwinnable position. Like all bullies, he will wimper then behave.

"A former old-man neighbor"

Perhaps he's moved back. We don't know anything because we haven't done anything. I wanna do something.

And for the love of God don't tell me prayer.

Somebody should've beaten the snot out of this guy decades ago. He's a bully.

Oh, and I should have mentioned my kid's "crime." She's a chicken farmer with the chickens on some leased property 3+ miles away from mine. Guy's a neighbor. When he was baling his own hay, he decided to bale some of the property owner's and take it for himself. Owner called the Sheriff's Office, the S.O. interviewed the kid, and she said she'd seen him doing it, which she had.

I'm curious...how old is your kid?

I need help in coming up with a sentence or two that is hugely insulting and also comprehensible to someone stupid that doesn't employ curse words. A former old-man neighbor accosted my kid in a convenience store and called her a "mother****ing little bitch." I don't know when I will finally run into him, but I want to be ready. He is a wife-beater, child abuser, and also an animal abuser, an all-around mean guy.

I'm only just now learning to stick up for myself, but when I see him, I want to tell him off. I just have to say something that will sting through his stupid skull. Ideas?

Sometimes doing nothing is best. The ego thinks it must respond. Check it.

I'm curious...how old is your kid?

She's technically an adult and old enough to say, "I don't need my mommie to fight my battles."

I doubt words much matter to someone like the person you describe. The question then comes down to sticks and stones vs words, and what are you willing to do? If he is or has physically accosted my child (which is what ECO seems to be implying or responding to), its already game over. Words...people like that arent worthy even of the time you are giving it now.

She's technically an adult and old enough to say, "I don't need my mommie to fight my battles."

I gathered that by you saying she's a chicken farmer...thanks for verifying...I do understand the maternal instincts, believe me I do but I think you probably already know what needs to be done...or not done...

I gathered that by you saying she's a chicken farmer...thanks for verifying...I do understand the maternal instincts, believe me I do but I think you probably already know what needs to be done...or not done...

I had lunch with a girlfriend and told her about this, and she fell out laughing as I practiced telling this awful man off. Hmmpf, laughed too long and too hard as she told me I just didn't have the gene for this.

I'm pretty conflicted. I do have the right to rebuke him, but I've never told somebody off before. I myself haven't run into this guy in years, so maybe I should just hope that this continues to be the case. But fantasizing is pretty great, and so are the thoughts offered on this thread.

I had lunch with a girlfriend and told her about this, and she fell out laughing as I practiced telling this awful man off. Hmmpf, laughed too long and too hard as she told me I just didn't have the gene for this.

I'm pretty conflicted. I do have the right to rebuke him, but I've never told somebody off before. I myself haven't run into this guy in years, so maybe I should just hope that this continues to be the case. But fantasizing is pretty great, and so are the thoughts offered on this thread.

Yep, sometimes just having your say in your own mind is good enough or even blowing off steam to others, especially if ya just ain't got it in ya...translated, you're just too nice of a person for the scumbag...:)

Yep, sometimes just having your say in your own mind is good enough or even blowing off steam to others, especially if ya just ain't got it in ya...translated, you're just too nice of a person for the scumbag...:)

I'd like to think that...only if I were really nice, these thoughts wouldn't even occur to me. :3oops: "Miss Mellie" from Gone with the Wind I am not.

Why did he call her that? What transpired before that?

Why did he call her that? What transpired before that?

the daughter outed him as the party who stole hay from another farmer's plot

Quoting "Groundhog Day" would be EPIC!! OK, it's Sir Walter Scott...but it was deployed to great effect in the movie.

High though his titles, proud his name,
Boundless his wealth as wish can claim
Despite those titles, power, and pelf,
The wretch, concentred all in self,
Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonored , and unsung

Back
Top Bottom