• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Could some democrat please take Pelosi aside

I believe you are incapable...….but of course you could prove me wrong. Let's see what you decide to do.

You are a coward if you use that approach. Are you a coward?

Only the leftist garbage uses the report post option frequently, funny stuff that.

Again another chance to prove they are smart...…….and they just CAN'T do it. Just incapable! LMAO!

Some republicans just are not willing to prove they are smart, even after being given the chance. I wonder why?

Perhaps you are too ignorant to understand intelligence?

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found lacking.

Here’s how Logical thinks compromise works...create a crisis by shutting down government, then volunteer to end the crisis you started by giving back something that only doesn’t exist because you took it away to begin with.

That’s not compromise...that’s extortion.

There is more than just reopening on the government on the table. There is also the offer of helping make the DACA people here now find a way forward to staying permanently. What's the name of that? Oh yeah...compromise.

Compromise is not rescinding DACA then offering it back in a half-assed "compromise" after shutting down government over a wall.

All Trump proved is his willingness to hijack government.

He couldn't rescind DACA anyway because SCOTUS chose not to hear the case so his big offer was something he can't even take away to begin with. Nice try Twumpy.

Trump and the Republicans have run into a brick wall with the Democrats. Ever since Nov 2016 their only policy is to resist everything.

You still think that this about the wall when it's about the fact that he let Ann Coulter order him to shut down the government.

Well that little faggot srexrob has apparently retired. I really don't know what he wanted.

You still think that this about the wall when it's about the fact that he let Ann Coulter order him to shut down the government.

Walls actually work, which your side won't acknowledge now, no matter how much your side including Obama, Hillary, Bill, Schumer, etc supported walls in the past

I guess your side "evolved" on the issue when you realized that illegal aliens are your best hope to maintain voting blocks in the future, no matter how illegal, and no matter what harm it causes America

I think the bigger question is why a wall stops caravans that present themselves at a border checkpoint.

Lately they're not even allowed to approach the checkpoint or port of entry.

I think that if Trump offered permanent residence with a pathway to citizenship to the DACA recipients they would have taken the deal. I would sure would have.

NO, the only offer is REOPEN the government.

NO, the only offer is REOPEN the government.

It's not going to happen without a deal. We've been begging for this government to govern (at least I have) and when you have a split house/senate/executive it can't happen without compromise. One side gets something they want and the other side gets something they want. That's how it works.

You guys act as if the government shutdown is equivalent to the French Foreign Legion surrounded in a fort in the desert, with water running low

Ahhh, so what do YOU think it's equivalent to, let's find out how much you understand about the growing side effects of the shutdown, seeing as how you appear to be "normalizing" and justifying it as a legitimate thing to do when the democratic process doesn't go Trump's way.

I see...

You want the senate republicans to "sign the bill so they can see what's in the bill."

How retarded do you think the senate republicans are? As retarded as the democrats who did that in the past?

I'm pretty sure if the democrats gave the senate the same legislation worked on by the last congress, things would have been signed already.

What bill? You're inserting something new into the conversation.

Back
Top Bottom