• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Coronavirus' spread in GOP territory

If I get covid, I'm going to spit into a spray bottle and start attending BLM protests.

They are not the only ones running around being stupid. But what is sad is BLM has become a hate group. They have become exactly what they are protesting.

To date, there have been only 68 infections and 2 covid-related deaths in my area. Covid just isn't a thing that's happening up here.

If I get covid, I'm spitting into a spray bottle and joining some BLM marches. When there's an outbreak, you all will just blame the lack of social distancing and/or masks.

Wow...internet tough guy...

Grow up.

You gonna be tough guy terrorist?

Making threats, gosh you are tough.

Terrorists seek political change. I do not seek political change.
Terrorists use lethal weapons. Covid is highly survivable.

I've always said "let's just infect everyone and get it over with", just like children with chickenpox.

...or are you now going to tell me that play-dates to get my children infected with chickenpox was also an act or terrorism :D

Let's see what you say when you get it.
Wait till you get a positive.
Or worse yet when a loved one gets it .
You'll soon discover what a "non issue" it is when it hits you or your family.
Wait till you get it...

Yeah...wait till I get it :mrgreen:

Yeah, sure junior...

Terrorists seek political change. I do not seek political change.
Terrorists use lethal weapons. Covid is highly survivable.

I've always said "let's just infect everyone and get it over with", just like children with chickenpox.

...or are you now going to tell me that play-dates to get my children infected with chickenpox was also an act or terrorism :D

Yeah...wait till I get it :mrgreen:

Risks of Chicken Pox Parties:

* A child will often get 300 to 500 blisters during the infection, but can have up to 1500; these crust over and fall off in one to two weeks.
* Varicella can be severe and even fatal in otherwise healthy children (but less than 1 out of every 10,000 cases).
* Chickenpox can cause pneumonia (23 out of every 10,000 cases).
* Bacterial infections of the blisters (usually impetigo) occur commonly (up to 5% of cases).
* Chickenpox is an important risk factor for severe invasive group A streptococcal disease, which can be fatal.
* Other complications of varicella include decreased platelets, arthritis, hepatitis, and brain inflammation.
* In immunocompromised persons of all ages, varicella may be fatal.
* The virus which causes chickenpox remains in the body for life and may reappear as shingles, particularly in the elderly.
* A woman who contracts chickenpox in early pregnancy can pass the virus to her fetus, causing abnormalities in 2% of cases.

We have a vaccine for chickenpox. Knowingly infecting children with it is felony child abuse. "Just infecting eveyone" with the covid 19 virus is MASS MURDER.

To reach herd immunity for COVID-19, likely 70% or more of the population would need to be immune. Without a vaccine, over 200 million Americans would have to get infected before we reach this threshold. Put another way, even if the current pace of the COVID-19 pandemic continues in the United States – with over 25,000 confirmed cases a day – it will be well into 2021 before we reach herd immunity. If current daily death rates continue, over half a million Americans would be dead from COVID-19 by that time.
Chicken Pox and Reye's Syndrome: National Reye's Syndrome Foundation

Early Herd Immunity against COVID-19: A Dangerous Misconception - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

Last edited:
Stop it! Just stop it! When the virus hit NYC, it didn’t seek out east side republicans or west side democrats. When it hit Florida, it didn’t search out Jews in Miami or rednecks in the panhandle. Yes, tradition has it hitting certain populations harder, but that’s the American way.

This is all our problem. That our supreme leader sees it as a hindrance to his future and not an opportunity for leadership is on us, not him. We knew who he was when we elected him, just like the woman who took in the snake in one of his regular bigoted parables. If he won’t do the job, we can, by listening to science, by taking appropriate steps, and by not “nyaa-nyaa-ing our fellow countrymen.

No man is an island, not even Trump, as illness in his family shows.

i live in a red state, and i hope that it doesn't start skyrocketing here. i see militant maskless people every time i go to the store, however, so i'm concerned.

Same here in Indiana.

NY has the virus under control. 39 other States do not. We have not seen the half of this yet.

I guess you'd hope so because New York is over double than Florida so it would have to be less than half for you to stop being wrong.

I realize that's what libs are praying to Satan for, but I guess we'll see. Still doesn't change the fact that your death rate is twice that of ours.

VJosu8y.jpg

I guess you'd hope so because New York is over double than Florida so it would have to be less than half for you to stop being wrong.

You do the math. How long will it take Florida to surpass NY in cases at the rate of 10,000 new cases a day? Later this month seems about right.

The death rate is what matters, and the UK, Spain, and Italy have us beat by almost double. The reason our infection rate is high, is due to all the testing we're doing.

Yes, you keep telling yourself what Trump told you to believe. It's self-serving nonsense, just like pretty much everything else he lies to you about.

Back
Top Bottom