• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Corker Says Trump's Threats Could Put The Nation 'On The Path To World War III'

Corker Says Trump's Threats Could Put The Nation 'On The Path To World War III'

This is the Republican Chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations basically saying Trump is a loose canon pushing the US towards a possibly nuclear WWIII! Extraordinary doesn't even begin to describe this turn of events. Corker also said this morning that behind closed doors, most Republican Senators agree with him. Trump is so divisive and corrosive that his own party is approaching civil war. Trumps healthcare promises failed miserably and there is a good possibility that Trumps tax reforms will meet the same fate. It's refreshing to see a senior Senator with a GOP lapel pin standing up to the Twitter bully. That said, Corker pulls back the curtain on a sobering state of affairs, saying that a moderate Cabinet level faction withing the White House is a thin line standing between sanity and WWIII.

Show of hands: Who didn't worry about this before the election? I worried about this when he was talking to Chris Matthews before the election, saying that he didn't understand why we would have nukes and not use them. He couldn't even tell Matthews that he wouldn't use them on Europe.

And those are real words, folks. Straight from the horse's ass - not fake news, like some of you would like to believe.

I watch her every WH press conference. At least Sean Spicer looked a bit embarrassed at times defending Trumps lies. Sanders has no such scruples. She defends all Trump lies and doubles down on them.

Well look who her father is. She was trained to be this way from birth.

Show of hands: Who didn't worry about this before the election? I worried about this when he was talking to Chris Matthews before the election, saying that he didn't understand why we would have nukes and not use them. He couldn't even tell Matthews that he wouldn't use them on Europe.

And those are real words, folks. Straight from the horse's ass - not fake news, like some of you would like to believe.
I just had this conversation with my very liberal freinds and I'm gonna tell you like I told him.

What is the point of having them if nobody believes your willing to use them.
This is classic Trump art of the deal stuff. Start the negotions from an extreme position and make them talk you toward the middle

I hope N. Korea believe he is willing to nuke them if they can't come to a peaceful resolution. Yeah NK can do some damage but when the dust clears he will either be hiding in exile or dead. Either way his rule is over and the life he had will be gone. That what he should have in his head when he talks to tillerson. Trump makes tillerson job easier

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

She is an obnoxious overweight liar.....

Her weight and her looks have nothing to do with the fact that she is a loathsome person, who is complicit in everything bad that is currently happening in this country.

She is bad enough without bringing personal appearance to the party. If you want to go after her, go after the kind of person she is. There's more than enough material there.

...are you really this thick?

You really think most smart capable people are lining up to work in the Trump administration? I'd call that something a lot more derogatory than thick.

Her weight and her looks have nothing to do with the fact that she is a loathsome person, who is complicit in everything bad that is currently happening in this country.

She is bad enough without bringing personal appearance to the party. If you want to go after her, go after the kind of person she is. There's more than enough material there.

I can't stand seeing or listening to that overweight idiot...trump says the time of "PC" is over....

I can't stand seeing or listening to that overweight idiot...trump says the time of "PC" is over....

So now you are OK with Trump's behavior, just because a woman is unattractive?

She has so much to attack her over. Go there.

Don't be juvenile and attack her over her looks. That's what a child would do.

Why should I listen to bat**** crazy libs and establishment GOP hacks? Of course, in liberal lala land, Rocket Man bears no responsibility. :roll:

FYI, "dear leader" is a communist term, that's your side of the aisle. ;)

Then why even read this OP?

The funniest post of this day is you supporting a clearly insane president by the lame bleat about "bat **** crazy libs" in an OP about a RIGHT WING politician saying YOUR PRESIDENT is insane.

"Dear Leader" is a term, it is neither coined by "communists" nor used that widely. It DOES perfectly describe the mindless apollogetics of a fawning group of hate filled racists who excuse lies, even rape and sexual harassment charges to keep your man crush in office. And so, if the shoe fits, and it does, live with it.

You really think most smart capable people are lining up to work in the Trump administration? I'd call that something a lot more derogatory than thick.

I was actually alluding to the fact that almost everything you posted with either intellectual dishonesty, an outright lie, or you trying to cover the same base from multiple points.

Childish - True

White nationalist - Lie

Not a Leader - Lie

Telling Lies - of course (I see you don't deal with politicians much)-see Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Bernie, Mick Romney.. etc etc.
***** Grabbing - Yes, but no one seems to admit it was consensual from the audio. Then again, people are grasping for straws at this point.

FBI Investigation - We can thank the butt hurt DNC for that, still scrambling for a scape goat in the wake of such a loss. Also a note to point out, is that if your investigation had been going for as long as theirs has been and your only big break was "Russia bought ads on Facebook" Someone's ass should get fired. (Just saying)

Not getting anything done - True/Lie you know why? I'll give you a minute to figure this one out so think long and hard......... done?

Our government is set up so that no one person has the power to do anything, you get that right?
Trump could sign all the executive orders he wanted, and still not every single one of them would pass. All it would take is one just to object and he would be **** out of luck.. unless completely bypassed that branched like Obama did, but that would be a bit too scummy for him to do IMO.

Just because your party controls the house & senate, does not give them complete power.

Sounds like a great reason for the Elite Class to end their strike, and instead help our President do the right thing.

Oh Lookey here. Hawkeye blaming the nameless "Elite" again.

So now you are OK with Trump's behavior, just because a woman is unattractive?

She has so much to attack her over. Go there.

Don't be juvenile and attack her over her looks. That's what a child would do.

You expect more? Anyone whose central argument someone's weight isn't worth listening to.

Oh Lookey here. Hawkeye blaming the nameless "Elite" again.

Actually to be honest with you, Elites in general aren't nameless. They are the top echelon in a section of society, though that can mean many things.

There are the Hollywood elite, Political elite, Industrial elite etc.

Technically, we've been engaged in a third global confrontation since 2001. Technically you could consider the Cold War WWIII, and if we're in a new Cold War with Russia (and Turkey), then - yes, we're engaged in WWIII and have been engaged in WWIII since the 1950's...

Actually to be honest with you, Elites in general aren't nameless. They are the top echelon in a section of society, though that can mean many things.

There are the Hollywood elite, Political elite, Industrial elite etc.

What a crock of ****. Name them. Or just stop.

No, at least where we could hear, I don't believe Trump has bashed her looks. Scaramucci did, but not Trump. At least I don't think so, but I would not be surprised.

Yes, not her but he has said many ugly things about other females based on their physical features from Rosie O'Donnell to Carly Fiorina;.

Just because your party controls the house & senate, does not give them complete power.
Who claimed it did? No one. Are you in the habit of trying to redirect a debate to something no one said, or was that just an error?

In the real world Oborosen, other presidents have somehow been able to move an agenda through congress with control of congress, hell, even without control of congress in some cases. Trump is impotent in this regard, and with his approval rating continuing to dwindle, his ignorance becoming ever more obvious, his own party even telling us what we all already knew (Corker), his attacks on Mitch/Ryan/Dems...

I suppose you have to wait for a miracle. Good luck with that.

Yes, not her but he has said many ugly things about other females based on their physical features from Rosie O'Donnell to Carly Fiorina;.

So true. He has a habit of saying nasty things to anybody who disagrees with him.

Corker's statement is as ignorant as Trump's Tweets.

- Despite Wilson's ideological declarations for war, World War I was about economics. The U.S. continued trade with the Central Powers and the Allied Powers throughout. After the Allied Powers (British) blocked trade to Germany, it publicly assumed Germany's trade business from the U.S. To ensure that the Allies would be able to pay for its war debts to the U.S., the Allied Powers had to win. Therefore, Wilson made a speech. "Making the world safe for democracy" makes little sense when considering that Germany was more democratic than the British or the French. With German artillery guns twenty miles from Paris, the U.S. (arriving at the Battle of Belleau Wood to block German advances) kept the Allied Powers from losing.

- Despite the very obvious moral issue involved with World War II, American trade with Europe was a disaster. Before the U.S. got involved in Europe, it was busy enough in the Pacific because it was only attacked by the Japanese. However, over the years, a vast amount of American oil and money was holding the Allies together in Europe. How would they pay that back if they lost to Germany? Correcting that trade, again, became a necessity, thus the U.S. pushing the Germans away from the Pacific and back towards Berlin to be squeezed with the Soviets on the other side.

- Despite the speeches about the evils of communism, The Cold War was absolutely about creating a global economy that centered on the U.S. dollar (IMF, Bretton Wood, etc.). In other words, the Cold War was actually capitalism versus communism, not democracy versus communism. Aside from European allies, the U.S. supported no actual democracies throughout. The U.S. played the Soviet game of supporting strong men against the other, only much better.

Even the American Revolutionary War was based on capitalism and economy, not democracy. There is a reason the war with the British king occurred only after the Stamp Act and the Tea Act. Therefore, World War III over North Korea would mean that China no longer cares about it's economic collaborations with the U.S. and the rest of the world actually cares about North Korea. They do not.

The next World War will be about the Middle East. It will be the localized basket case of the desert that threatens the globalized oil economy, the U.S. support of Israel even when it misbehaves, and the exaggeration of enemies just to make political bumper stickers. For once, Europe doesn't get to start one. But North Korea? Not even China cares that much about North Korea; not when the U.S. owes so much debt to China and China wants its money.

Last edited:

Exactly....trump says time for PC is over......Blue state America has No plans to cooperate or kowtow to that ass hole or the flunky's that support him...This Sarah Huck finn sand bags will get no sympathy because she is a "woman"

Back
Top Bottom