• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Corker Says Trump's Threats Could Put The Nation 'On The Path To World War III'

We've been hearing your sentiment since he took office. You really expect a 70 year old to change his whole persona?

Enigma001:

If the fate of the nation depends on it, then yes. Trump is occupying and discharging the highest office of the US government. Personal foibles and proclivities have no place in that office. They didn't for President Nixon, they didn't for President Clinton and the don't for President Trump.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

I would say you are naive.

Enigma001:

Naive? That may be your opinion of my position. Mine is different. I just don't want to watch Rome burn and vulgarity triumph again.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

I watch her every WH press conference. At least Sean Spicer looked a bit embarrassed at times defending Trumps lies. Sanders has no such scruples. She defends all Trump lies and doubles down on them.

She is a overweight smug liar....trump needs to fire her fat ass

Would it be unfair to request corker to submit to a full mental evaluation?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Success in measured in money, which Trump has, do you understand anything?

The thing is we don't really know how much money he has as he refuses to show his tax returns.

Enigma001:

Naive? That may be your opinion of my position. Mine is different. I just don't want to watch Rome burn and vulgarity triumph again.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

It's naive to think he will suddenly change his ways suddenly at age 70. Just won't happen.

Enigma001:

If the fate of the nation depends on it, then yes. Trump is occupying and discharging the highest office of the US government. Personal foibles and proclivities have no place in that office. They didn't for President Nixon, they didn't for President Clinton and the don't for President Trump.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

Trump doesn't care about the fate of the nation. Trump only cares about Trump. Additionally Trump doesn't see himself acting like an assclown.

Not on THIS site. WHEN antiTrumpers can’t even post intelligent comments that don’t include name-calling and juvenile insults? Why on EARTH would anyone listen? “Civility a Must” my Liily white ass.

Saladin4 is just poking around in the dark to get people upset like his kind normally do. Let him fumble around in the dark long enough and he will run himself down an elevator shaft, then we can all laugh.

Except that trump has never learned the lessons that come from failure

Not to burst your bubble there, but becoming president of the united states doesn't exactly seem like "not learning from past failures" to me...

Just saying.

So is there any criticism of Trump that is valid? Because otherwise you have turned him into a king, no critcism of him is valid, therefore he can never be held accountable for his actions, therefore he may as well be a king.

No, criticism is criticism.
It neither has to be valid or not, and that is one of the main problems many of us have on this forum.

When it comes to most liberal poster on here, and you ask what their current issue is with Trump. They will either say he is a racist, bigot (With no citation). A sexual predator (with no citation), or just call him one of if not the dumbest person in history. Then the conversation spirals down from there, with them screeching every single time with no evidence to back up their claims.

A more viable way to answer said question is to come back with his removal of the US from the Paris Accord, or his handling of the budget. Even how smooth that little **** storm of his travel ban was, would be considered a better topic.

It is the children who would rather spend their time head butting their keyboard screaming **** Trump, that we would rather not deal with...

But that's the internet for you.. so..

Isn't it fascinating what happens when Congressmen arent staring at the bottomless pit of the primaries?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I think is fascinating that more of them haven't been mummified at this point. Several of them look like they stopped having a pulse in the late eighties...

It's naive to think he will suddenly change his ways suddenly at age 70. Just won't happen.

Enigma001:

Well on the personal level that may be true but on the level of the office holder, not so much. The 25th amendment may come into play if he does not change and do so quickly and comprehensively.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

Saladin4 is just poking around in the dark to get people upset like his kind normally do. Let him fumble around in the dark long enough and he will run himself down an elevator shaft, then we can all laugh.

Really?......Just an pointing out an observation...The women is fat and obnoxious....trump has showed me I not longer have to be PC....I thought the trump lovers would approve?

Trump doesn't care about the fate of the nation. Trump only cares about Trump. Additionally Trump doesn't see himself acting like an assclown.

Enigma001:

You know this how? You have some unique avenue into President Trump's psyche and primal drivers? You have written or read dossiers on his mental capacity? You know the man's mind better than he himself and those around him? Like me, you are more likely speculating and just stating opinions without any substantive backing. At least I admit this, so maybe it's time you did so too.

And I did say it was a "forlorn hope".

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

Fat chance of that happening

Let us count the ways that Trump ensured that cannot happen:

1. A White House that's under widespread FBI investigation

2. A track record of doing nothing so far, ensuring that if you partner with them, you too get a bunch of "nothing" accomplished

3. Radioactive due to his white nationalist approval, his ***** grabbing, his Muslim ban, his lies, his wall, his tweets, etc.

4. He knows only two behaviors, attack or kiss ass in an embarrassing way. He has attacked everyone basically, except Fox news and Putin.
Remember, not just most of the electorate and dem politicians, even Republicans...Mitch, Corker, it's a long list.
But wait, there's more! He actually attacked Sessions, his pick for the position...an ally! A Tillerson!

5. We have seen that people who try to help reign him in, have one of two outcomes.
->They have no effect. They are bullied and then fired.

6. He has exhibited no leadership qualities whatsoever, and has inspired no career public servants in any meaningful way. He acts like a buffoon and tweets like a child. Who exactly would be inspired by this? Even vehement anti-liberals on the forum who claim they didn't vote for him, have admitted the think he's an idiot.

So damn right it's a fat chance you could get that many stupid but capable people who actually want to hitch their wagon to Trump. We have a few Republicans in there with their death pact to try and help prevent the worst, but who knows how long they will last...

He has said he is stepping down at the end of his term. Trump claims that corker can't win without trumps endorsement that's why he is stepping down and that that is why corker is bad mouthing him because trump refused corkers request to endorse him.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I remember that now, and it makes sense why he's doing what he's doing what he's doing. Thanks for pointing that out. I can't believe I almost forgot that.

Yeah, who needs world leaders, 65% of the electorate, own party house/senate, and now he even hates his own ****ing white house staff.

It's everyone *but* Trump that is wrong...how insane can you get!?

Again, when the majority of world leaders are dictators and communists, it doesn't surprise me that they don't him because they're afraid the people of their countries, that they represent, will do something similar, and all the damage they have done would be reversed, along with them getting kicked out of office. Plus, he won't bend over backwards for them like our last president. That's why they don't like him. I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. I don't know where you're getting 65% of the electorate don't like him, other than maybe fake news like CNN, so I know that's lie. Let me say this again about the Establishment: it contains pro-big government people which contain majority Democrats (pretty much the entire Democrat party and people like Crazy Bernie) and some Republicans who are NOT conservatives. So the Establishment being extremely critical about someone who's an outsider, and not hip to big government agendas, is nothing new. Trump's party as a whole? No. So there's that. Finally, Trump can be frustrated with his own staff members, but, again, nothing new there, but he doesn't hate them. I don't know why you're implying that I think everyone else is wrong but Trump. Now you're just being a silly billy.

I watch her every WH press conference. At least Sean Spicer looked a bit embarrassed at times defending Trumps lies. Sanders has no such scruples. She defends all Trump lies and doubles down on them.

Defending the guy who employed you from distortion? Blasphemy! Funny because the media has yet to present any evidence of collusion on Russia, so there's something to defend him on. There's still yet to be evidence of these huge fights between staff members and Trump, so he deserves to be protected there. There's many other things as well, but every time the media presents something on Trump, those same outlets come out and say "it didn't happen". So you might watch every single WH press conference (I'm skeptical that you do), but I don't think you understand what's being said. So say what you want, but I don't know why these press speakers shouldn't protect the people who employ them (same goes with normal jobs, why go against the person paying you). I think you might need to lay off whatever kool-aid you're drinking before watching.

The thing is we don't really know how much money he has as he refuses to show his tax returns.

According to the person who has spent over 20 writing books about trump it is in the neighborhood of 265 million. Everything else is borrowed, mostly from Russia.

Really?......Just an pointing out an observation...The women is fat and obnoxious....trump has showed me I not longer have to be PC....I thought the trump lovers would approve?

Just because the low road is there, does not mean you should just up and take it.

Let us count the ways that Trump ensured that cannot happen:

1. A White House that's under widespread FBI investigation

2. A track record of doing nothing so far, ensuring that if you partner with them, you too get a bunch of "nothing" accomplished

3. Radioactive due to his white nationalist approval, his ***** grabbing, his Muslim ban, his lies, his wall, his tweets, etc.

4. He knows only two behaviors, attack or kiss ass in an embarrassing way. He has attacked everyone basically, except Fox news and Putin.
Remember, not just most of the electorate and dem politicians, even Republicans...Mitch, Corker, it's a long list.
But wait, there's more! He actually attacked Sessions, his pick for the position...an ally! A Tillerson!

5. We have seen that people who try to help reign him in, have one of two outcomes.
->They have no effect. They are bullied and then fired.

6. He has exhibited no leadership qualities whatsoever, and has inspired no career public servants in any meaningful way. He acts like a buffoon and tweets like a child. Who exactly would be inspired by this? Even vehement anti-liberals on the forum who claim they didn't vote for him, have admitted the think he's an idiot.

So damn right it's a fat chance you could get that many stupid but capable people who actually want to hitch their wagon to Trump. We have a few Republicans in there with their death pact to try and help prevent the worst, but who knows how long they will last...

...are you really this thick?

Back
Top Bottom