• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Constitutional carry now in effect in Oklahoma.

There are some states now that require cc permits with no training requirement and they have no more or less gun accidents than other states. WA St, mine, is one of them.

And training has nothing to do with gun crime...no training is needed nor affects that.

You can get a concealed carry license in Georgia with no training.

I know because I have one.

And these "training" classes do you automatically pass on the basis of attendance only ?

And these "training" classes do you automatically pass on the basis of attendance only ?

No training required in Alabama.....and we have very high gun deaths

Constitutional carry no in effect in Oklahoma despite the efforts of Moms Against the 2nd Amendment(moms demand action) and a anti-2nd amendment trash politician to try to thwart it. Hopefully more states follow suite.

NRA-ILA | Constitutional Carry OK in Oklahoma
Effort to stop Oklahoma gun law fails, for now | KTUL
Judge denies request for injunction to halt Oklahoma's permitless carry law

Good. I hope more states do this until the LW finally confronts the real issue of "gun violence" (2/3s of which are suicides) : the lack of sufficient mental health care and supporting legislation.

No idea...all my training has been voluntary. As I mentioned, my state has no training requirement for a cc permit.

Does that matter

Aren't their lives worth saving too ?

Against their will? No. (I support assisted suicide and respect each person's choice in exercising their right to life)

At the expense of my or my family's safety? No.

Are their lives more valuable than those of mine or my family?

Against their will? No. (I support assisted suicide and respect each person's choice in exercising their right to life)

At the expense of my or my family's safety? No.

Are their lives more valuable than those of mine or my family?

Wow. You would not stop a person trying to shoot themselves in front of you. Wow

Wow. You would not stop a person trying to shoot themselves in front of you. Wow

Probably not. They could just as easily turn the gun on me first.

I support getting mentally ill people help...but that's up to their family and friends and medical professionals, not strangers meddling.

Probably not. They could just as easily turn the gun on me first.

I support getting mentally ill people help...but that's up to their family and friends and medical professionals, not strangers meddling.

That is just awful

I would try to save their life. I'm a human

Good for you. Sad for your family also when you get shot.

I respect your choice to exercise your right to life just like anyone elses.

Good for you. Sad for your family also when you get shot.

I respect your choice to exercise your right to life just like anyone elses.

I would ask them to put the gun down. I am a human

I would ask them to put the gun down. I am a human

Wow, pat yourself on the back! :roll:

Now I know you've lied over and over about being a professional in a related counseling field if you truly believe that would be effective.

Btw, Hitler was "a human" too. :lamo You have truly set the bar low.

Is that how you realistically handle suicides? Is there anyone on this forum who isn't human? A show of hands, claws or tentacles, please.

Would you load the gun for them?

Wow, pat yourself on the back! :roll:

Now I know you've lied over and over about being a professional in a related counseling field if you truly believe that would be effective.

Btw, Hitler was "a human" too. :lamo You have truly set the bar low.

A Godwin. Lol

I accept your concession. Lol

A Godwin. Lol

I accept your concession. Lol

Ah, you failed and now look for a way out?

I see your M.O. has not changed...next we'll see one of your cutesy axioms as you dissemble into face-saving mode? There are so many oldies-but-goodies for you to choose from....

Back
Top Bottom