• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Comer invites Biden to testify publicly as part of House impeachment inquiry.

Substantiate that claim.

Google is so easy to use. I'm flabbergasted that you would deliberately embarrass yourself.
Who released the tax returns? It was NOT Trump and it sure as HELL was not willingly.

You ate trying to claim that "Trump" released his tax returns. I stand by my request. Substantiate that without your transparent obfuscatiing attempts to spew bullshit

Trump showed his tax returns. You are wrong. Kick that around.
No, he didn't. Trump was the only Presidential candidate not to release his tax returns since Nixon. We still haven't seen them in their entirety because they were Congressionally subpoenaed for legislative purposes and cannot be publicly released.

That doesn't substantiate your claim at all.
Rather it serves to underscore his blatantly dishonesty.

We all need to just stop beating up on the bobo doll and let him flame out in desperation.

No, he didn't. Trump was the only Presidential candidate not to release his tax returns since Nixon. We still haven't seen them in their entirety because they were Congressionally subpoenaed for legislative purposes and cannot be publicly released.
Nome of your business.

None of your business.
You have made your pathetic and transparent flailing everyones business since you have busted onto the scene.

You are not doing yourself or what you feel is your cause any favors

Rather it serves to underscore his blatantly dishonesty.

We all need to just stop beating up on the bobo doll and let him flame out in desperation.

You have made your pathetic and transparent flailing everyones business since you have busted onto the scene.

You are not doing yourself or what you feel is your cause any favors
Oh, I'm doing just fine. I don't pay attention to the background noise.

Google is so easy to use. I'm flabbergasted that you would deliberately embarrass yourself.
Reading is so easy. I’m flabbergasted that you would deliberately embarrass yourself.

Here’s what you said:

Here’s what the article you cited said:

The release of the tax returns (by the House Ways and Means Committee - my clarification from earlier in the article) follows a pursuit for the documents that had typically been made public voluntarily by past US presidents. Trump and his legal team continuously sought to keep his returns secret, arguing that Congress had never wielded its legislative powers to demand a president’s tax returns, which Trump said could have far-reaching implications.

“The Democrats should have never done it, the Supreme Court should have never approved it, and it’s going to lead to horrible things for so many people,” Trump said in a statement following the release.

Can you see the difference? Trump did not release his tax returns, he continuously resisted releasing them and whined when they were released.

You are wrong. Kick that around.

I'm fine, thanks.
Interesting that no one here, including you, has an answer for this simple question:

Why do you think Comer did a 180 from this Monday when he said he was giving up on impeachment and that “I am preparing criminal referrals as the culmination of my investigation” in a fund raising letter to donors?

Reading is so easy. I’m flabbergasted that you would deliberately embarrass yourself.

Here’s what you said:

Here’s what the article you cited said:

The release of the tax returns (by the House Ways and Means Committee - my clarification from earlier in the article) follows a pursuit for the documents that had typically been made public voluntarily by past US presidents. Trump and his legal team continuously sought to keep his returns secret, arguing that Congress had never wielded its legislative powers to demand a president’s tax returns, which Trump said could have far-reaching implications.

“The Democrats should have never done it, the Supreme Court should have never approved it, and it’s going to lead to horrible things for so many people,” Trump said in a statement following the release.

Can you see the difference? Trump did not release his tax returns, he continuously resisted releasing them and whined when they were released.

You are wrong. Kick that around.
The tax returns were shown. Kick that around.

Interesting that no one here, including you, has an answer for this simple question:

Why do you think Comer did a 180 from this Monday when he said he was giving up on impeachment and that “I am preparing criminal referrals as the culmination of my investigation” in a fund raising letter to donors?
Impeachment during campaign season is a bad idea. If Biden wins and Republicans keep the House, count on it next year.

The tax returns were shown. Kick that around.
Do you have an eyesight problem or a reading problem? You said Trump released his tax returns, but Trump did NOT release his tax returns.

Do you have an eyesight problem or a reading problem? You said Trump released his tax returns, but Trump did NOT release his tax returns.
Ok. I knew they were released, but I forgot there was a battle. You got me. That's one for your team. You win on a technical. Congratulations. Well done.

Ok. I knew they were released, but I forgot there was a battle. You got me. That's one for your team. You win on a technical. Congratulations. Well done.

Google is so easy to use. I'm flabbergasted that you would deliberately embarrass yourself. (#177)

Back
Top Bottom