• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Comer invites Biden to testify publicly as part of House impeachment inquiry.

Show me your birth certificate.

Yes, I'm certain every member of Congress has bank records. Don't you?
Sure. Do they show deposits of millions from China?

It would be very simple if they had anything.

They could just say you took this money from that person on this date for your dad to do this favor and your dad returned that favor on this date by doing that. Didn't you?

Only they haven't got any of those things. Nor can they even specify what those monies, transactions, favors persons, or dates might be.

Hunter has been demanding a public hearin and now he's getting it. I say he doesn't show. What do you think?
Awww, y'all didn't get what you wanted in the closed-door and now you think you can spin this into something that shows that Biden won't testify?

lol

Your tactics are truly becoming pathetic.

I'm certain many do. Deposits from all over the world. It's a global economy. Check your 401k. You probably have money in China as well.

Is there something in particular about international business that you find objectionable? It's certainly not illegal.

I didn't mention Trump's name in my post above.

Have a nice evening. See ya.
I know, You brought up Comer inviting Biden to testify in public.

I was asking for your opinion. Should Biden do the same thing Trump did in his NY deposition?. That is take the fifth.

are you saying you have no opinion on that?

Awww, y'all didn't get what you wanted in the closed-door and now you think you can spin this into something that shows that Biden won't testify?

lol

Your tactics are truly becoming pathetic.
The way it works is a witness meets with the committee behind closed doors first, then a public hearing. Hunter didn't want to do that because he would have to remember his lies. That's why committees have a closed door hearing first. Both sides do this.

Some will. They probably have business interests of some sort there.

This Biden got paid by "China" nonsense is disingenuous: Hunter had a nepo-posting from an overseas company, not its government. Did he deserve it? Probably not. But no evidence exists beyond that of the innuendo you're pushing beyond.

And once again it's just innuendo. You haven't even been able to tell us what transactions you think took place.

The way it works is a witness meets with the committee behind closed doors first, then a public hearing. Hunter didn't want to do that because he would have to remember his lies. That's why committees have a closed door hearing first. Both sides do this.
Yeah, and y'all demanded a closed-door when Hunter offered public. You didn't give it to him, he gave in to you. And then what? Nothing? Was it nothing? Did you get jack ****ing shit? Yes.

So now you wanna push a public hearing cause you think he'll refuse, and then you can use that refusal as "evidence" that he won't cooperate, even though he gave you your closed-door.

It's a ****ing pathetic ploy by the GOP, but not unexpected.

Some will. They probably have business interests of some sort there.

This Biden got paid by "China" nonsense is disingenuous: Hunter had a nepo-posting from an overseas company, not its government. Did he deserve it? Probably not. But no evidence exists beyond that of the innuendo you're pushing beyond.

And once again it's just innuendo. You haven't even been able to tell us what transactions you think took place.
It's not innuendo. It's testimony under oath.

Yeah, and y'all demanded a closed-door when Hunter offered public. You didn't give it to him, he gave in to you. And then what? Nothing? Was it nothing? Did you get jack ****ing shit? Yes.

So now you wanna push a public hearing cause you think he'll refuse, and then you can use that refusal as "evidence" that he won't cooperate, even though he gave you your closed-door.

It's a ****ing pathetic ploy by the GOP, but not unexpected.
The closed door hearing is always first. Hunter was grandstanding. He was invited to testify in public last week and didn't show up. You were conned.

It's not innuendo. It's testimony under oath.
So far none of it has demonstrated anything has happened. I ask again. Who paid Joe Biden how much for what and when and what did he do in return?

Fill in the blanks:

Who paid? .......
How much? ...........
For what? .............
When? .............
Did they get what they paid for? Y/N

If you read the article you'll see why James Comer would like the big guy to appear before congress.
Why do you think Comer did a 180 from this Monday when he said he was giving up on impeachment and that “I am preparing criminal referrals as the culmination of my investigation” in a fund raising letter to donors?

Thats far none of it has demonstrated anything has happened. I ask again. Who paid Joe Biden how much for what and when and what did he do in return?

Fill in the blanks:

Who paid? .......
How much? ...........
For what? .............
When? .............
Did they get what they paid for? Y/N
The hearing is still going on. Perhaps you should watch.

The closed door hearing is always first. Hunter was grandstanding. He was invited to testify in public last week and didn't show up. You were conned.
Uh huh.

You got what you demanded, you just didn't get what you wanted. So now you're trying to up the game to make a spin. It's clear to everyone.

The jerk was invited last week and he didn't show up. This proves his demands for a public hearing earlier was just political grandstanding. He knew that a closed door hearing always precedes a public hearing.
Like father, like son.

The entire committee was a shit show.
Comer's committee? I agree. All witnesses have been both proven liars, testified there's nothing to implicate Joe, or have been tools of the Russian government.

Uh huh.

You got what you demanded, you just didn't get what you wanted. So now you're trying to up the game to make a spin. It's clear to everyone.
Not spinning. I'll try again. Every committee hearing has a close door meeting first to ask questions of witnesses. This is done so there is a record of their testimony. Then a public hearing open to the public. If a witness gives a different answer at the public hearing, that needs to be explained adequately or the witness is a liar. That's the reason Hunter wanted a public hearing first. People who don't know how this works bought the democrat propaganda. Hunter has to play by the rules just like everyone. No one is above the law....right?

Show the evidence. The congressional committee has bank records.

They have more than that. They have a record of Joe Biden repeatedly denying he played any role in the Biden family’s business activities, and had no knowledge of Hunter's business deals, but the Committee has amassed evidence including bank records and witness testimony that completely contradicts Joe Biden's position on these matters.

Back
Top Bottom