• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Comer invites Biden to testify publicly as part of House impeachment inquiry.

Is this about hunter or joe or both? I say impeach hunter first, he'll crack and then turn on the big guy of the biden crime family. That's my suggestion.

The stories don't line up. Gotta find out who's lying. Joe's a known liar. He had to drop out of the Presidential campaign in 1988 for lying.
Stop watching fox entertainment and you'll learn the truth, sheesh! NO ONE gives a shit about anything 1988 any more. NO ONE.

Poor Trumpers. They are SO desperate for something, anything, that they make absolute fools of themselves trying to convince normal thinking people that they have something.

View attachment 67501537
The more nothing the right has, the louder they scream something's foul.

Hunter has been demanding a public hearin and now he's getting it. I say he doesn't show. What do you think?
No reason for Joe Biden to attend when Comer and Jordan have already been doing an outstanding job of proving their own extreme dishonesty/stupidity/partisanship to the public. 😄

I think he doesn't gat a vote. Subpoena him and if he doesn't show, arrest him for contempt of Congress.
This ^ comment brings to mind the old adage of “better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt”. 🙄

Hunter has been demanding a public hearin and now he's getting it. I say he doesn't show. What do you think?
I sure hope Biden gives Comer the metaphorical finger to Comer. Giving that sham of an investigation any daylight would be a huge mistake.

You should probably read the article to understand the article before posting stupidity.
Has nothing to do with Hunter.
Excellent advice.

Doubt it would effect the quality of OP’s posting though.

I think he doesn't gat a vote. Subpoena him and if he doesn't show, arrest him for contempt of Congress.
Ohh. So you think McCarthy, Jordan, and Perry, who ignored congressional subpoenas should be arrested? Good to know!

It's amazing how the Trump cult's hypocrisy is exposed again and again <shaking my head>

The stories don't line up. Gotta find out who's lying. Joe's a known liar. He had to drop out of the Presidential campaign in 1988 for lying.
Wanna know why the stories don't line up? You're apparently geting the "stories" from a sources like fox who has freely admitted to and paid millions in fines for LYING. Watch real news sources.

Wanna know why the stories don't line up? You're apparently geting the "stories" from a sources like fox who has freely admitted to and paid millions in fines for LYING. Watch real news sources.
I watched the hearing on YouTube, not Fox.

I watched the hearing on YouTube, not Fox.
OMG! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Thats even worse!

PS: YouTube is everyones worthless opinion....worse than fox.

Must you really ask this? YouTube is a waste dump of useless opinions. No guidelines, no standards, no journalistic integrity AT ALL. But you just keep sucking up the lies and misinformation that you apparently love, no one cares.

Just more of Comer pandering to the far right band of lunatics believing all this nonsense. By the time this hits the floor of the House for a vote odds are MAGA House Republicans will have things at yet another halt over their own infighting and incompetence at governance... again.

All Biden has to do is sit back and watch MAGA Republicans implode, no valid reason whatsoever for Biden to take that bait.

Maybe republicans can bring on putin instead.....

.....since he also is not exactly a fan of our country. :unsure:

No collusion. ;)

Ohh. So you think McCarthy, Jordan, and Perry, who ignored congressional subpoenas should be arrested? Good to know!

It's amazing how the Trump cult's hypocrisy is exposed again and again <shaking my head>
Is it hypocrisy or just a total lack of awareness?

Neither is good! But, unfortunately, it is the Trump cult way!
True, Just wondering if they are just lying hypocrites, stupid, or just a product of their RW media bubble. Probably a little of each.

True, Just wondering if they are just lying hypocrites, stupid, or just a product of their RW media bubble. Probably a little of each.
I think it's what's called "gaslighting", which to me means: "Trying to convince others that what they've seen and heard is not what they've seen and heard"!

That's the point. Joe has been accused of taking bribes. Now he is being given an opportunity to defend himself.
If Joe did no wrong then he will show up and tell the committee? Right?

Tell Comer he can go suck on it.

Maybe republicans can bring on putin instead.....

.....since he also is not exactly a fan of our country. :unsure:

No collusion. ;)

LOL! Yeah, Americans are REALLY going to listen to the oppressed miserable Russian people who routinely get arrested and dead for challenging their leadership! PULLLLLEASE!

If Joe did no wrong then he will show up and tell the committee? Right?
Sure! Hey, question for you: Did Trump show up to testify in front of Mueller? Did Trump show up and testify at either of his impeachment hearings? Why is Trump trying to delay his appearance in court for his 4 indictments? If Trump has done no wrong, he'd want to show up and clear his name. Right?

Back
Top Bottom