• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Comer invites Biden to testify publicly as part of House impeachment inquiry.

That's the point. Joe has been accused of taking bribes. Now he is being given an opportunity to defend himself.
I accuse you of breaking into a car last night because I saw you on my street and when I woke up this morning a car had been broken into. So MY SUSPICION is that you were involved. Should you need to defend yourself??

(Hint: read a law book)

Ummm, no. Joe Biden has zero obligation to give their witch-hunt any legitimacy by appearing before them to be questioned about unsubstantiated claims. He's the president of the United States. His mere presence would give their nonsense power in the eyes of the public.
Exactly. One system for Republicans and another for democrats.

I accuse you of breaking into a car last night because I saw you on my street and when I woke up this morning a car had been broken into. So MY SUSPICION is that you were involved. Should you need to defend yourself??

This sums it up nicely.

We know Joe won't show. Hunter was demanding a public hearing and was offered to testify last week. No show.

Translation: We know full well we don't have enough standing to impeach, so we hope that President Biden will lend undue credibility to our sham investigation and we can hopefully spin something he says into something he didn't say. And if he refuses to testify then we'll just hold that up as proof of wrongdoing, and our idiot MAGA voter base will believe it without thinking just like they always do.

Let's get Joe on record answering the accusations. I say he doesn't show.
You want him to show, CHARGE HIM with something! Until then, F*** Comer and his worthless pack of fools.

He's too busy running this country to deal with silly drivel from an idiot that can't find one thing even remotely sticky.

With absolutely no evidence to support those accusations.
The stories don't line up. Gotta find out who's lying. Joe's a known liar. He had to drop out of the Presidential campaign in 1988 for lying.

We know Joe won't show. Hunter was demanding a public hearing and was offered to testify last week. No show.
Ummmm, Hunter he did show up weeks ago, and your clown Comer turned him away. He need to flip Comer the bird too.

You want him to show, CHARGE HIM with something! Until then, F*** Comer and his worthless pack of fools.

He's too busy running this country to deal with silly drivel from an idiot that can't find one thing even remotely sticky.
Hilarious. Joe isn't running anything. Obama and his staff are running the country.

That's the point. Joe has been accused of taking bribes. Now he is being given an opportunity to defend himself.
Defend himself from what? Baseless and debunked partisan allegations? President's have no obligation to attend such inquiries where no legislative purpose is stated. Biden should not even answer this absurd request. Comer knows that, it's nothing but BS.

Ummmm, Hunter he did show up weeks ago, and your clown Comer turned him away. He need to flip Comer the bird too.
Hunter didn't show up last week when he was invited to testify publicly. You don't show up until you're invited. Hunter isn't running the hearing.

The stories don't line up. Gotta find out who's lying. Joe's a known liar. He had to drop out of the Presidential campaign in 1988 for lying.
There's actually evidence in regards to who's lying, as two different sources have said the side accusing Biden of any criminal acts is lying. Lev Parnas says this. The guy who was just arrested and admitted he lied and his story doesn't fit known facts. That's evidence of which side is lying right there.

There's actually evidence in regards to who's lying, as two different sources have said the side accusing Biden of any criminal acts is lying. Lev Parnas says this. The guy who was just arrested and admitted he lied and his story doesn't fit known facts. That's evidence of which side is lying right there.
Is Lev Parnas a convicted felon?

Translation: We know full well we don't have enough standing to impeach, so we hope that President Biden will lend undue credibility to our sham investigation and we can hopefully spin something he says into something he didn't say. And if he refuses to testify then we'll just hold that up as proof of wrongdoing, and our idiot MAGA voter base will believe it without thinking just like they always do.
This. Oh, and Comer....
🤭

His endless face planting has been pretty epic. I'm not sure who takes him seriously anymore.

Is Lev Parnas a convicted felon?
And that means what? He has evidence he was working with Rudy Giuliani, supporting his claims about them working to find and pass around any dirt, even lies, about the Bidens, and we have evidence to support this from the phone call with Zelenskyy and records of Giuliani contacting people in government about that.

I knew you would evade the example I gave. So let me repeat the question:
Would you need to defend yourself in the case I presented?

Let's get Joe on record answering the accusations. I say he doesn't show.
That would do nothing but give Comer's total bullshit accusations life. Those of you who have bought into these lies will not change your minds anyway, and those who have not really paid attention to this would just see the headlines of Biden's fraud. it's a no-win and quite stupid move.

The jerk was invited last week and he didn't show up. This proves his demands for a public hearing earlier was just political grandstanding. He knew that a closed door hearing always precedes a public hearing.
Is this about hunter or joe or both? I say impeach hunter first, he'll crack and then turn on the big guy of the biden crime family. That's my suggestion.

Hunter has been demanding a public hearin and now he's getting it. I say he doesn't show. What do you think?
dude. it's over. move on to God's brown people at our border.

PROVE one lie, and don't say something pathetically stupid like he got his bridges mixed up
Hilarious. Joe isn't running anything. Obama and his staff are running the country.
K, because you say it, it must be true! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:
That's ridiculous. Proove it. With real proof, not some wierd nonsense Comer or Jordan dig up.

Is this about hunter or joe or both? I say impeach hunter first, he'll crack and then turn on the big guy of the biden crime family. That's my suggestion.
Poor Trumpers. They are SO desperate for something, anything, that they make absolute fools of themselves trying to convince normal thinking people that they have something.

download.jpg

Hunter didn't show up last week when he was invited to testify publicly. You don't show up until you're invited. Hunter isn't running the hearing.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Nice try.

Back
Top Bottom